Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 37344
-
01-11-26 14:42 #35739Senior Member

Posts: 1470Compared to Jenny how would you rate Jessica and Amber? Also in terms of looks how would you rank them.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 14:20 #35738Senior Member

Posts: 1470Will the standard $200 work? I know people have said they are pricey.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:53 #35737Senior Member

Posts: 426Current Great hands lineup
Is Linda, Luna, Candy. Lisa too if you want to count mama.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:51 #35736Senior Member

Posts: 426Good point A2
But somewhere between 0 and 1000 I would say.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:08 #35735Senior Member

Posts: 195Yep. Just speculation at this point on my part but the user who I accused of being Sarah never messaged me back after I called them out on it. Who knows is right.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:57 #35734Senior Member

Posts: 345Have you been with Luna yet? I've only seen her picture. I think Luna was Angel's replacement if I'm not mistaken.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:38 #35733Senior Member

Posts: 392Great hands
A couple weeks ago it was Linda, angel and luna.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:11 #35732Senior Member

Posts: 345Great Hands
Does anyone know the current lineup at Great Hands?
-
01-11-26 09:19 #35731Senior Member

Posts: 107Jen
Jen is more milfy than overly fat. Can't speak for others.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 21:29 #35730Senior Member

Posts: 127Jenny
Haven't seen Mia yet. Jenny is a thick mom butt.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 14:22 #35729Senior Member

Posts: 127Thick
Like. Smaller bbw, Mom butt. Definitely not fat like.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 13:24 #35728Senior Member

Posts: 426Not marriage material
Who would ever marry a woman who has taken 1000's of dick?
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
I've never understood guys who want rookies handling their junk for the rest of their lives.
A2
-
01-10-26 12:35 #35727Senior Member

Posts: 1470Thick as in big ass? Or fat?
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 12:07 #35726Senior Member

Posts: 975Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 10:56 #35725Senior Member

Posts: 36Saigon
Funny story about Saigon, went there during the height of Covid. Don't remember any names or how much I paid but it was an underwhelming experience. Must have been a new person because she acted like she did not want to be there, she may have been a nail tech on double duty. She wore a face mask, protective glasses, dentist bib and latex gloves that were about 3 sizes too large. I think I got off but it was not enjoyable. Guess it was worth whatever I paid because whenever I think about I bust out laughing.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






