Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1380
-
12-04-25 17:09 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 323Latest review on Nicole precious
Thanks a lot for your review. Very helpful. I appreciate it.
I was going to see her next week but now that you mention the leggins staying on I might have to postpone because I was hoping to get FS.
So, with the house plus HJ plus bbj total damage was 400?
Thanks again.
Best.
-
12-04-25 16:44 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 174Nicole aka Precious
Made the trek over to your side of the bridge to see Nicole. This lady has been reviewed before, but I wanted to give an updated review. First thing first, she loves to tease. She said she gets pleasure from teasing and having her clients anticipate the finale. Saw her over the weekend and she is now operating out of a private home in Pinellas Park. I scheduled a time with her the day before and she gave me the address and instructed me to wait by the fence gate that leads to her backyard. I was there maybe 30 secs when she came from around back of the house. She has a massage room that is a backroom with a separate entrance. Before we began she asked where I saw her add and we discussed extras etc. I was quoted $$ for an hour with HE, extras were 50 for topless, 50 for oral. She has a complete accurate menu on her tryst link. I opted for all three, totalling $$ Figured I'd see how things were so I could report back here. Her massage is definitely LMT status and very sensual. Light fingernails all over, soft subtle touches around the groin area, nipples gliding over my back. While facedown she played with the boys with soft rubs and light pinches that felt amazing. When I rolled over she continued the massage but every now and then she would lick the boys while doing light touches on jr. Oh she asked if I prefer oral with or without protection, I said without and santa gave me what I wanted. She hopped on the table between my legs and went to work. She did some hand and mouth action together around the top, then continued the same motion from top to bottom, and at times she licked the boys while her hand took care of jr. She asked that I not explode in her mouth so I gave her a heads up and she licked the boys while her hand finished the job. Overall I am glad I went to see her, next visit will be just the $$ because that alone is legit in my book. Topless got me some nipple play while I was on my back during the massage, before we got to the main event but during the main event the view was enough for me. She recently had surgery so the leggings stayed on, her comfort level. I do plan to repeat. She sent me the following as other menu options:
Platonic cuddle - 60 minutes / 5.
Sensual cuddle - 60 minutes / I did not ask the difference between the two.
She has other boundaries so feel free to ask when you book, all related to having good hygeine and no daty.
https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47080/
-
11-08-25 15:13 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 652Hey two!
That pic of the BJ has porn star Raveness standing in back.
Originally Posted by Apax219
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 13:08 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 29Hey
Greetings fellow Mongers I think that one of the people that post on rubs rankings might be LEO or a something else I have them listed down below. Be careful brothers! I waited at the location for like 5 and something felt off. I was right. Going Ghost.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fun-88425.html
-
10-27-25 20:50 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 282Why don't you follow the posted link and read for yourself. Will answer a lot of questions for you.
Originally Posted by Red4594
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 19:04 #1195Regular Member

Posts: 22Cost
How much is this the 60 minute relaxation with aromatherapy or 60 minute sensual massage. Thank you.
Originally Posted by MrD3216
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 15:31 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 207YMMV with her, but definitely worth a shot.
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 18:13 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 282Lady Trace
Her level of clothing matched mine once the session started. I have had many sessions with her and can tell you that on the rest of your questions, YMMV, especially depending upon the session you book and your demeanor.
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 19:05 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 214Lady Tace
What was she wearing?
Originally Posted by MrD3216
[View Original Post]
Can you play with and explore her body?
More importantly, can you 69 or DATY on her?
-
10-12-25 17:17 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 89Missy
I have seen missy and what Mr D is saying is that the massage is of legit quality and she also does not short on time! You can go just for the massage alone.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 07:18 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 306Legit massage and HE? Even you use contradicting terms.
Originally Posted by MrD3216
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 08:53 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 51Tracy, AKA Ladytrace
https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004
Saw Tracy last weekend in St. Pete. She has limited hours, so scheduling in advance is best. She has multiple different sessions, and I did the 60 minute both undraped. She has an incredible body. Started on my stomach, started rubbing herself all over me. Then she moved down and started rubbing me, and next thing I knew she was giving me a BBBJ while I was on my stomach. When I flipped over, she gave me a smile, and continued with the BBBJ. I do not believe FS is an option. Definitely an incredible 60 minutes and I will repeat.
-
10-08-25 08:52 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 396Requested Link
Lovely Lilly: https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly.
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]
Enjoy, JT.
-
10-07-25 17:53 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 109Do you have a link.
Or can you DM me her contact information?
Originally Posted by GirthWorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 15:37 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 216I second that
I have seen Lilly several times. She gives a really relaxing sensual experience with B2B and serious edging til you explode. She has a really nice body and goes topless in a tiny thong.
Originally Posted by Camerons52
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





