Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1386
-
03-23-26 17:23 #1236Regular Member

Posts: 24Aria. Her bait and switch game is on
Title didn't post for some reason. Aria. Her bait and switch game is on.
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 19:54 #1235Regular Member

Posts: 24Comms were good. That's when "good" ended. Got to the bldg, entered the door code and went in. The inside of the bldg. Was in fairly rough shape. Went up the elevator and to the door. When it opened, a girl in red hair (not a redhead) peeked her head around. Surprise!
So I stood for a moment to check the room number on my phone and WHALLA. I'm not blind just yet She tells me that Aria couldn't make it and to come in and talk so I entered. The inside of this place was pretty unkept. She was about 5'8" wearing a red two-piece thing. She didn't look that bad, honestly. So she gave me a few options and I decided to bolt.
I've read here about the other Clearwater MT's sharing a location. Considering Aria's Tryst ad, the impression it gives you and assumptions you can make, I'm NOT BUYING that this is a shared space. I believe this is her bestie she relegates her unwanted clients to. So this begs the question. Does the real Aria really exist?
So like her ad states, she's looking for a "mutual respect of each others time". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
In hindsight, if I was thinking on my feet, I should have said let's start over, from scratch and negotiate our own thing, just the two of us. That would have been telling.
So Here's your heads up. If you are given an address where the street name rhymes with "Addison", now you know to abort mission.
https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828
-
03-03-26 18:55 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 66Confirm a time with me then was a no-show, texted me like three hours later saying sorry:
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 01:21 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 180Hilarious
You're absolutely right. I saw her a month or so ago and she looks nothing like the "new" pictures.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 09:17 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 169Alani - "New" Pics
I know most these ladies rarely (if ever) post recent or accurate pics but this is just pure comedy. These must have been taken at last 20 years ago and also the secret to reverse again has been found to go from 50's to 40's. I actually have seen her a few times and had no issue with how she looked and the appointments were very enjoyable but this is not even close to a current depiction.
https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980
-
02-23-26 22:00 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 83Bad number
When you send a message, you get an auto reply that the number is no longer in use. I thought maybe she didn't want to reply to an app number, but I used my real number and same result. Tryst lets you know when they last edited or edited the post, and hers hasn't been updated.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 21:56 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 83Asking about Anora
This was my review last year.
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 10:18 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 181Errin Bliss
Based on her Tryst photos Errin looks like a spinner. She is 5 feet tall, in her 20's and does body rubs and Nuru. She has been advertising on Tryst daily.
Has anyone seen her?
-
01-12-26 00:17 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 396Yes, I have sen two if the providers, Delilah and Alani. One said she was the "sister" of the other -- whatever.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
I definitely have a preference based on my experiences, and would not stand for the bait & switch. If they tried that, I'd say politely, thanks, but no thanks and walk out, with cash in hand.
-
01-11-26 14:24 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 106Something I've noticed
Something I've noticed recently is that these "family emergencies" seem to be uncommonly common in the SW world, and always seem to coincide with my appointment time.
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 12:31 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 282Yes, experienced the same thing 2 days ago. Had an appt set and when I get there, a different one meets me at the door, puts me in a room and says the one I scheduled with will be in shortly. About 2 minutes later, I get a text from the one I scheduled with that says "I'm sorry, I had a family emergency and had to leave, XX will take good care of you". No thanks, I came to see the other one.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:51 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 182Yep, same thing happened to me
Same. And now your post clarifies what happened to me. Scheduled with Chrissy, and it was definitely Delilah. Private condo, upstairs. Very annoying they can't be upfront about it. Will never go back.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:48 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 169Clearwater Providers Sharing the Same Location
Wrote this in response to a thread on "Doreen" in the Tampa forum (post #1084) but wanted to x-post here since the providers are actually in Clearwater.
I've run into this issue as well with her. There are a few providers that share the same location in Clearwater -- Mature Goddess / Chrissy, Delilah, Alana, Annie and Doreen -- from at least what I've experienced although there may be others in the same location. I know it's not uncommon for providers to share a location but my challenge is around the bait / switch given each offers different services.
I've met with all of them before and have nothing against any of them as I have enjoyed their individual services. However, it's frustrating when you reach out to one of them and set up a time but then another one who does not provide those same services is the one at the door. Especially since they never provide that change of person in the messaging.
Curious if others have experienced the same thing with this group?
-
01-10-26 16:25 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 34I decided to check her out after this review and for me at least the Aromatherapy option does not include BBBJ or even her matching my attire. Allowed plenty of outside the clothes roaming and a L1 finish. I did ask to try and see if I could get a more cost effect upgrade during the aromatherapy session and was told the other higher priced options were the ones that included the upgraded services. Could be a case of YMMV but no luck for me with Aromatherapy.
Originally Posted by Lovefun101
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 09:29 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 57Tracy- seeking clarity
Sounds like you had a great time.
Originally Posted by MrD3216
[View Original Post]
Her ad has a lot of different options:
Aromatherapy.
Nuru.
Nuru combo.
Which one did you do to secure that BBBJ?










Reply With Quote





