Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 2730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Are you 3 talking about Tyra or Jenna? Roman seemed more interested in Tyra, but it reads like you 3 are talking about Jenna.
    I was talking about Jenna / Zoey but rereading everything I see that Tyra is someone different.

    I'd still want to hear back about Tyra and also Jenna / Zoey if anyone is brave enough to take that leap.

  2. #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Are you 3 talking about Tyra or Jenna? Roman seemed more interested in Tyra, but it reads like you 3 are talking about Jenna.
    I was talking about jenna. He did say this about Jenna, I'd take a dip in her if she was sub 100.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.

  3. #2593

    Tyra or Jenna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I genuinely want to hear about the experience.

    My experience with her. I walked into her incall. Saw her, heard the cracks hoarse truck stop waitress voice, and bailed the F out. I got out of dodge. F that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    I predict we'll never hear back from this dude because he will be so embarrassed by his experience.

    3 x.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    After you see her and come back to complain she doesn't look like her pics don't say you weren't warned. I know her FB and everything is heavly filtered. The only time you see her is during a FB live and as Percius said she has aged liked milk. Most these girls aren't worth 80 $ based on their looks but people keep paying them 150-200 so they demand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    You've been warned. You are in for a serious catfish situation. Best of luck and report back if you go through with the meeting.
    Are you 3 talking about Tyra or Jenna? Roman seemed more interested in Tyra, but it reads like you 3 are talking about Jenna.

  4. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    I predict we'll never hear back from this dude because he will be so embarrassed by his experience.

    3 x.
    I genuinely want to hear about the experience.

    My experience with her. I walked into her incall. Saw her, heard the cracks hoarse truck stop waitress voice, and bailed the F out. I got out of dodge. F that.

  5. #2591
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.
    I predict we'll never hear back from this dude because he will be so embarrassed by his experience.

    3 x.

  6. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.
    You've been warned. You are in for a serious catfish situation. Best of luck and report back if you go through with the meeting.

  7. #2589
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath;7496886,
    I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite.
    After you see her and come back to complain she doesn't look like her pics don't say you weren't warned. I know her FB and everything is heavly filtered. The only time you see her is during a FB live and as Percius said she has aged liked milk. Most these girls aren't worth 80 $ based on their looks but people keep paying them 150-200 so they demand it.

  8. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    "Jenna" is a real but pics are heavily filtered, she looks a lot rougher and worn than she appears. *Edit* as a follow up she went by a different name a few years ago and has some bad reviews, ripping off guys and such.

    No idea on Tyra.
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.

  9. #2587
    And people say I'm a jerk LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    She has aged like milk.

  10. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, just wondering if anyone has info on these 2 ladies? I've texted them and they seem real but I haven't found any reviews. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...-/442252256488

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/527837380275
    She is realz those photos are very old of her. She has aged like milk. It will basically be a catfish type situation but the photos are real and are of her, like 10-15 years ago.

  11. #2585
    "Jenna" is a real but pics are heavily filtered, she looks a lot rougher and worn than she appears. *Edit* as a follow up she went by a different name a few years ago and has some bad reviews, ripping off guys and such.

    No idea on Tyra.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, just wondering if anyone has info on these 2 ladies? I've texted them and they seem real but I haven't found any reviews. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...-/442252256488

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/527837380275

  12. #2584

    Jenna or Tyra?

    Hey why'all, just wondering if anyone has info on these 2 ladies? I've texted them and they seem real but I haven't found any reviews. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...-/442252256488

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/527837380275

  13. #2583
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Hope

    Hope has to be one of the best providers, if not the best, in Springfield.

    A bit pricey, but it's absolutely worth it!! She's not the type who watches the time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin.../366193550095.

  14. #2582
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  15. #2581

    Neveah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Is she formally known as navenah or something like that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...l/085084369922 217-331-8027.
    Looks like her. I think she was trying to spell heaven backwards but didn't know the correct spelling so that's how that happened. Good times before having a kid. Difficult to nail down lately. Mixed success when the deed happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape