rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2580
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCopper  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessie again tonight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/627300016208

    $200 for 45 minutes, started wuth BBBJ then covered FS. Damn she is tight. And that's all I got to say about that. LOL.

    Again, no rushing, great service, definitely on my short list.

    As always YMMV but she is 2 for 2 so far LOL.

    Edit to add she is the one in the first 2 pics
    This guy posted twice he had a great time. In his first post he described her outcall to him as being severely late.

    I have tried 4 x to set something up with her. She has flaked out all four times. The most recent was setting up a time that she agreed on (tough because 50-60 minutes would take place between texts), and when asked for the incall address, she stopped responding. 7 minutes before the appointment, she texted a cross street in downtown Springfield stating she would provide the address in a couple of minutes. I never heard from her again.

    Complete waste of time. Avoid at all costs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/999879964004

    3 x.

  2. #2579
    Is she formally known as navenah or something like that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...l/085084369922 217-331-8027.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-02 at 18-52-42 $80 Special Female escort in Springfield.jpg‎  

  3. #2578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Seems many are like I won't see her cause she's a sex offender, so what? She was 36 and the kid was 15. Illegal, but lets face it, the dbl standard is real. We all wouldve been thrilled if we were banging a cougar at 15. I won't see her causes she's over priced and all covered if I remember right.
    It's wrong no matter which way you look at it.

  4. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    The one on that report is a registered sex offender. No thanks.
    Seems many are like I won't see her cause she's a sex offender, so what? She was 36 and the kid was 15. Illegal, but lets face it, the dbl standard is real. We all wouldve been thrilled if we were banging a cougar at 15. I won't see her causes she's over priced and all covered if I remember right.

  5. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    Take some time to RTFF. POST #2490.

    3 X.
    I see Molly whenever she comes to Peoria. She's great.

  6. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    Take some time to RTFF. POST #2490.

    3 X.
    The one on that report is a registered sex offender. No thanks.

  7. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty attractive. Has anyone seen her in Springfield yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/626225801623
    Take some time to RTFF. POST #2490.

    3 X.

  8. #2573
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty attractive. Has anyone seen her in Springfield yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/626225801623
    I set something up w her a few months ago. She gave me the address of a trailer park but never said which trailer.

  9. #2572
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    Eww, glove handjob. Waste of money.
    60 for bb.

  10. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Most likely too good to be true and lazy af. Give me 50 $ and ill give you a babyoil handy with gloves on while we each close our eyes and we both win. LOL.
    Eww, glove handjob. Waste of money.

  11. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty attractive. Has anyone seen her in Springfield yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/626225801623
    Most likely too good to be true and lazy af. Give me 50 $ and ill give you a babyoil handy with gloves on while we each close our eyes and we both win. LOL.

  12. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty attractive. Has anyone seen her in Springfield yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/626225801623
    She has the (filtered) look of the British actress Diana Rigg when she was young.

  13. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in person, but just remember that these pictures are heavily filtered. A while back, she posted pics that were not filtered, and there was a definite difference. It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are REALLY going to get until you bite into it. Most of these girls will use pictures from a while back if they are starting to go downhill. I am sure I am not telling you something you already know.
    Yeah I know how they can look a lot different in person.

  14. #2567

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty attractive. Has anyone seen her in Springfield yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/626225801623
    I have not seen her in person, but just remember that these pictures are heavily filtered. A while back, she posted pics that were not filtered, and there was a definite difference. It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are REALLY going to get until you bite into it. Most of these girls will use pictures from a while back if they are starting to go downhill. I am sure I am not telling you something you already know.

  15. #2566

    Seen her?

    She looks pretty attractive. Has anyone seen her in Springfield yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/626225801623
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-27 at 7.22.32 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape