Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 131 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 18687
Different From All the Others
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16737

    Spa 63 is on fire this month

    OMG! Jessica is back at Spa 63.67th ave and Olive, between the liquor store and wallgreens. She was a super new FOTB girl 6 months ago. And now she is great and a true GFE. Nice girl that just wants a good husband, I wish I was younger to be the one for her. Only paid $160 and got great action including CFS with a great pre-rub. Her body is tight and even better than I remember 6 months ago. Perfect C-cups or a little bigger. Taller than most Chinese girls with a perfect face. I also noticed a new girl here named Kiki, even hotter! - she was super hot and a little more petite. I'm coming back here for Kiki next.

  2. #16736
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Made a early morning visit to Red Star Spa today right when they opened and was assigned to Shirley. Requested an hour session with her. Shirley looks to be in her early 20's, shoulder length black hair, pretty slim approximately 5 ft 2 to 5 ft 4. Base on her outfit, I'm guessing she has a C cup tits. Her cuteness and alluring outfit is what made me opted for the hour session. So off we went to the room, once inside I handed her the 1 hr house fee, afterward I quickly undress and got myself situated. Waited a bit for her to come back in to the room to get the massage part of the session started. When she did get back, she starts a medium pressure massage on my back. From my back down to my legs. Not much teasing during the massage though. But on the flip, teasing actually picked up, and was more frequent. After a bit of back and forth chit chat and mutual teasing. I was offered her full menu, was provided cfs and BBBJ. Which suits me just fine. The BBBJ was pretty good, good amount of suction, plenty of bls and dt, lots of slurping sound and all. The cfs was pretty good as well, went through several position. CG, RCG, mish and standing dg. Finishing the session with BBBJCIM. Shirley was pretty fun and quite obedient and submissive. She was quite accommodating to my needs, overall it was a very pleasant session.
    Thanks, I forgot about this place, it used to be awesome. I'll have to go check it out this month.

  3. #16735
    Quote Originally Posted by JSwansun  [View Original Post]
    I've visited only one AMP before it was Elegant in Chandler a couple years ago. I plan on checking out Cozy and just had a couple questions. With Elegant I just walked in and when asked if I've been there before I lied and said yes (read online somewhere that you should just always say yes). When I was asked a follow up question of who I saw when I came in last time I made up a name and things were a little awkward. It made her hesitant but ultimately it all worked out but I'd like for it to be a smooth experience this time.

    1) Should I call ahead of time?

    2) If I call should I mention who I want to see? What if I don't know who I want to see?

    Appreciate any answers and advice.
    Just walk-in is best. If you call, simply ask 'who is working' - they normally give you the correct name. The girl answering phone is usually not at the store, so they don't know, and they answer for multiple stores. I've called ahead once in my life to ask if it was busy, and I'll never call again, because it's useless.

  4. #16734

    90 minutes massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Altctrlme  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but anyone know of a good 90 or so min massage with at least L2 in East Valley?
    Don't do this. It will just piss off the girl. 90 minutes is hard enough for a professional massage therapist with large muscles. But then you want a BJ at the end? WTF. Most of these girls are tiny and many already have joint problems from all the ramming. Maybe ask them to lay down next to you if you need that much attention. Or go to a massage envy type place first, then go get a 30 min BJ. Geez. Put yourself in their shoes, 30 minutes of max massage time and 15 to 30 minutes of love making.

  5. #16733

    Angela at Relax Wood Therapy 3133 E. Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    If you need a great Latina that can go all the way then visit this massage place on 32nd / Roosevelt (near the airport) 200 flat for HH and you won't regret.
    I second this. It's been a while, but she was an ATF last year when I was able to swing by more often. Great attitude, service, and a nice break from the AMPs. Glad to see that she still offers the $$ deal that beats every other LMP I've seen. Better experience, too.

  6. #16732

    Newbie Question

    I've visited only one AMP before it was Elegant in Chandler a couple years ago. I plan on checking out Cozy and just had a couple questions. With Elegant I just walked in and when asked if I've been there before I lied and said yes (read online somewhere that you should just always say yes). When I was asked a follow up question of who I saw when I came in last time I made up a name and things were a little awkward. It made her hesitant but ultimately it all worked out but I'd like for it to be a smooth experience this time.

    1) Should I call ahead of time?

    2) If I call should I mention who I want to see? What if I don't know who I want to see?

    Appreciate any answers and advice.

  7. #16731
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for an hour with her? Difference from L1 to L3?
    1 hr L2 220, L3 280.

  8. #16730

    Good massage and extras

    Long shot, but anyone know of a good 90 or so min massage with at least L2 in East Valley?

  9. #16729

    Oasis healing massage

    I've visited here a few times before and was pleasantly surprised this time. Drew a mid 20's thin girl with nice Cs and eraser head nips. I forget her name, but she was maybe 5'5 and thin with a nice ass and pretty face. Laid face down for an agreeable massage with some stretching before the flip. Negotiated 1.8 plus the house fee for the hour and she happily accepted. Handy, BJ, Cg, and Mish, I didn't last very long as it had been a while. I didn't ask if MSOG was an option but I would assume so. The girl was affectionate and seemed to enjoy our time together. Ill visit again amd try to remember the name next time.

  10. #16728
    I haven't been for some time so that very well could be the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yelp actually says Midtown massage is permanently closed as of recent update. Can't be sure about that though.

  11. #16727
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    I agree, Sky is an excellent choice.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sies-8123.html
    What is the damage for an hour with her? Difference from L1 to L3?

  12. #16726
    I typically get L2 so not sure, but I'd expect 60 or so for L1?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    What are the tip rates at midtown looking like for L1 these days?

  13. #16725

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    I know people have said this before but I just witnessed this for myself.

    A standard L1 place I've been to for like 2+ years (mostly due to also giving a really good massage really and being close to home), upgraded my service for the same fee. First to top off, then also FIV, then go DATY, then to BBBJ and BBFS.

    It was 2 years of L1 but also with a great massage, and 5 min from home and work. So I'm doubting anyone wants to necessarily go that route for that long, but if you find a L1 place without a rotation, honestly solid visits and good conversations can pay off. I'm down to only 4 girls / places I go at all in the valley and honestly the only reason it's that high is the "in case of emergency shutdown" I don't want to restart from scratch.

    If you care a bunch feel free to pm me but this is mostly a "hey it really can happen" post more than a brag.
    Don't mean to bug you but would love to know the place. This is exactly what I have been looking for recently.

  14. #16724

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by AZSnowbird  [View Original Post]
    If you want a massage with extras, Sky near Arrowhead mall is good.
    I agree, Sky is an excellent choice.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sies-8123.html

  15. #16723

    Let's get cozy!

    Quote Originally Posted by CenaDog  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I been out and was wondering if this is the cozy over by Val vista.
    You got it, next to a smoke shop and nails.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape