Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 18682
-
01-09-26 20:06 #16732Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie Question
I've visited only one AMP before it was Elegant in Chandler a couple years ago. I plan on checking out Cozy and just had a couple questions. With Elegant I just walked in and when asked if I've been there before I lied and said yes (read online somewhere that you should just always say yes). When I was asked a follow up question of who I saw when I came in last time I made up a name and things were a little awkward. It made her hesitant but ultimately it all worked out but I'd like for it to be a smooth experience this time.
1) Should I call ahead of time?
2) If I call should I mention who I want to see? What if I don't know who I want to see?
Appreciate any answers and advice.
-
01-09-26 18:12 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 441 hr L2 220, L3 280.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:29 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 109Good massage and extras
Long shot, but anyone know of a good 90 or so min massage with at least L2 in East Valley?
-
01-09-26 16:42 #16729Regular Member

Posts: 6Oasis healing massage
I've visited here a few times before and was pleasantly surprised this time. Drew a mid 20's thin girl with nice Cs and eraser head nips. I forget her name, but she was maybe 5'5 and thin with a nice ass and pretty face. Laid face down for an agreeable massage with some stretching before the flip. Negotiated 1.8 plus the house fee for the hour and she happily accepted. Handy, BJ, Cg, and Mish, I didn't last very long as it had been a while. I didn't ask if MSOG was an option but I would assume so. The girl was affectionate and seemed to enjoy our time together. Ill visit again amd try to remember the name next time.
-
01-09-26 16:00 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 596I haven't been for some time so that very well could be the case.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:00 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 39What is the damage for an hour with her? Difference from L1 to L3?
Originally Posted by TomasNomas
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:00 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 596I typically get L2 so not sure, but I'd expect 60 or so for L1?
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:42 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 39Location?
Don't mean to bug you but would love to know the place. This is exactly what I have been looking for recently.
Originally Posted by Sveetoh
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:10 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 88Sky
I agree, Sky is an excellent choice.
Originally Posted by AZSnowbird
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sies-8123.html
-
01-09-26 13:10 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 1905Let's get cozy!
You got it, next to a smoke shop and nails.
Originally Posted by CenaDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 12:57 #16722Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Morning visit to Red Star in Peoria
Made a early morning visit to Red Star Spa today right when they opened and was assigned to Shirley. Requested an hour session with her. Shirley looks to be in her early 20's, shoulder length black hair, pretty slim approximately 5 ft 2 to 5 ft 4. Base on her outfit, I'm guessing she has a C cup tits. Her cuteness and alluring outfit is what made me opted for the hour session. So off we went to the room, once inside I handed her the 1 hr house fee, afterward I quickly undress and got myself situated. Waited a bit for her to come back in to the room to get the massage part of the session started. When she did get back, she starts a medium pressure massage on my back. From my back down to my legs. Not much teasing during the massage though. But on the flip, teasing actually picked up, and was more frequent. After a bit of back and forth chit chat and mutual teasing. I was offered her full menu, was provided cfs and BBBJ. Which suits me just fine. The BBBJ was pretty good, good amount of suction, plenty of bls and dt, lots of slurping sound and all. The cfs was pretty good as well, went through several position. CG, RCG, mish and standing dg. Finishing the session with BBBJCIM. Shirley was pretty fun and quite obedient and submissive. She was quite accommodating to my needs, overall it was a very pleasant session.
-
01-09-26 11:32 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 126I would be looking for at least decently attractive. I searched thru the forum and saw your previous review from earlier this year. It sounds like they may be riskier than I'd like but I may check them out at some point.
Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
I'm also open to private providers though if you have any good recs there, I just don't have too much experience in that field.
-
01-09-26 11:29 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 553Yelp actually says Midtown massage is permanently closed as of recent update. Can't be sure about that though.
-
01-09-26 11:26 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 553What are the tip rates at midtown looking like for L1 these days?
Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 11:15 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 44If you want a massage with extras, Sky near Arrowhead mall is good.
Originally Posted by BobbyWu
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




