Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 6702
-
01-06-26 14:25 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 44Weird Request
Hey everyone,
So I'm looking for a massage therapist that would be understanding of my PE issues and not just try to rush me out. Preferably one with no language barrier so I can explain my situation and someone who is willing to accept that my session might be a little different than typical. If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it. Feel free to DM if easier or even if you have any advice for performance issues in these situations I'm all ears.
Thanks.
-
01-06-26 12:51 #5966Regular Member

Posts: 12Swingers.
Are there any swingers here from Orlando area? If so I would to chat with them.
-
01-06-26 12:42 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 162One of her former names was Isabella.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 11:18 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 118There's a whole main thread dedicated to her, I would suggest you look at that.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...hp?34361-Nikki
-
01-06-26 10:36 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 84Julie
I saw here back in May of 25, was going by Erin at the time, decent massage, 2 roses for the massage and wanted another rose for HJ, and 2 Roses for a topless HJ, too expensive for me. She is very attractive and a.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
Sexy shape, as much as I wanted to see the girls, just couldn't pull the trigger.
-
01-06-26 09:43 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 221Adara old names
Any idea of her old names? Searching 6-8 months ago without a name to go by is near impossible.
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 22:30 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:03 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 162Adara
She's well-reviewed. This is her third or fourth identity change. If you go back 6-8 months on the forums, you'll find old links and reviews.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 13:32 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 99Meh massage
Not a great massage, but 200 gets topless L2. YMMV, nice body.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 12:03 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 221Adara
Has anyone seen Adara, she advertises on several sites. You can PM if you want. Thanks!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3710834
-
01-05-26 11:52 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 616I have a thing for slender GILFs.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 11:25 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 811The woman is over 70 yrs old. She just gave a nice soft touch. FS was never on the menu, BUT I am sure for the right price with a regular she would.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 10:01 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 144If memory serves me and you'd have to look back far. She's legit no extras. I personally have not seen her and I believe that is why or it was a bait and switch. Either way that's why I have not gone. Sorry this isn't exact.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
01-05-26 09:58 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 616Teresa healing hands
Has anybody seen Teresa healing hands lately? Did anybody manage FS with her?
-
01-05-26 09:48 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 257Any intel? Something seems od









Reply With Quote




