Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 447 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 6704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5969
    Ani and Liss have my vote for best Non AMP massage + extras. My personal therapeutic masseuse has my vote w / no extras (she's in Lake Mary. DM if interested).

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfed1  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. Who would you suggest for the best quality massage that is Non AMP? Doesn't have to even give L1 or higher. Just looking for the best quality undraped massage.

  2. #5968

    Best Massage

    Question for the group. Who would you suggest for the best quality massage that is Non AMP? Doesn't have to even give L1 or higher. Just looking for the best quality undraped massage.

  3. #5967

    Weird Request

    Hey everyone,

    So I'm looking for a massage therapist that would be understanding of my PE issues and not just try to rush me out. Preferably one with no language barrier so I can explain my situation and someone who is willing to accept that my session might be a little different than typical. If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it. Feel free to DM if easier or even if you have any advice for performance issues in these situations I'm all ears.

    Thanks.

  4. #5966

    Swingers.

    Are there any swingers here from Orlando area? If so I would to chat with them.

  5. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of her old names? Searching 6-8 months ago without a name to go by is near impossible.
    One of her former names was Isabella.

  6. #5964
    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever book with her? Details? Damage?
    There's a whole main thread dedicated to her, I would suggest you look at that.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...hp?34361-Nikki

  7. #5963

    Julie

    I saw here back in May of 25, was going by Erin at the time, decent massage, 2 roses for the massage and wanted another rose for HJ, and 2 Roses for a topless HJ, too expensive for me. She is very attractive and a.

    Sexy shape, as much as I wanted to see the girls, just couldn't pull the trigger.

  8. #5962

    Adara old names

    Quote Originally Posted by NickMemphis  [View Original Post]
    She's well-reviewed. This is her third or fourth identity change. If you go back 6-8 months on the forums, you'll find old links and reviews.
    Any idea of her old names? Searching 6-8 months ago without a name to go by is near impossible.

  9. #5961
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    This one moved to Conroy near Kirkman. Plenty of others around as well.

    Have a great Hunting Trip.
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!

  10. #5960

    Adara

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Adara, she advertises on several sites. You can PM if you want. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3710834
    She's well-reviewed. This is her third or fourth identity change. If you go back 6-8 months on the forums, you'll find old links and reviews.

  11. #5959

    Meh massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Adara, she advertises on several sites. You can PM if you want. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3710834
    Not a great massage, but 200 gets topless L2. YMMV, nice body.

  12. #5958

    Adara

    Has anyone seen Adara, she advertises on several sites. You can PM if you want. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3710834

  13. #5957
    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    The woman is over 70 yrs old. She just gave a nice soft touch. FS was never on the menu, BUT I am sure for the right price with a regular she would.
    I have a thing for slender GILFs.

  14. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Teresa healing hands lately? Did anybody manage FS with her?
    The woman is over 70 yrs old. She just gave a nice soft touch. FS was never on the menu, BUT I am sure for the right price with a regular she would.

  15. #5955
    If memory serves me and you'd have to look back far. She's legit no extras. I personally have not seen her and I believe that is why or it was a bait and switch. Either way that's why I have not gone. Sorry this isn't exact.

    Fletch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape