Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 30787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29212

    SummerBae, don't understand the hype

    I had a session with SummerBae not too long ago. I don't get the hype of this girl, other than maybe she she is short, has somewhat of a cute face, and didn't advertise anywhere (making her a UTR) because she said wasn't able to on STG for some reason. She is a little chatty, mostly about how she is struggling financially, and has number of rules (no CIM, no kissing, you get one pop, etc.) Her rules really turned me off, and also he dog kept jumping on the bed, which was distracting. It felt like she just wanted to get the session over so she could get paid.

    All business.

    I can't see myself repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199609684

  2. #29211

    Nessa Raleigh pics

    Pics in case page disappears.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8032899732

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8032899732

    I went out on a limb and booked this young lady. She looked very tempting to me and I just thought it might work out. She was generally OK on communication but sometimes there would be delays in getting back quickly. Just depends on when you caught her finally scheduled something with her and it was 170 for a QB. I thought that was fair to get her to her and call. It took me about 40 minutes and of course about 30 minutes until I drive she lets me know that they are going to be up upcharges for BJ and doggie. Who upcharges for different positions? At this point, I almost abandoned ship, but the little head went out, and I proceeded. I get there and get the room number which was fine. Get up to the room and see the girl that is an ad however probably 10 maybe 20 pounds heavier, which is OK but not ideal at that point it was very business like in mechanical and it was just not worth it so I would not recommend unless you like getting charged for any change in position or any amount of good service if that is even possible with this young lady.

    For Christ sake, she won't even give you a hand job without having a cover on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59115a3175e69bdd09c1c9a4b8a4428b_f.jpg‎   10f4d4b9af0f394f656ac67708ebe0a2_f.jpg‎   856e5ea9d09812bc5ecafb6a791631d4_f.jpg‎   883152c5c8db9aa02d276e0e70e93b43_f.jpg‎   baa64b424a80ad27d666f5f2306a8ba8_f.jpg‎  

    e988318fd5cc5e86621ae07fc508cf73_f.jpg‎   655c9dc150ee9d4a46a7f51745aefba4_f.jpg‎  

  3. #29210
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    "She was kind enough" this kind of simpage is why these girls are charging 150 for a bbj. This is one of our senior members letting himself get taken advantage of, now this girl has a leg to stand on to charge these ridiculous prices and upcharges for things that are supposed to be standard if you're paying 220 for a qv. Get yourself a spine.
    First, the ‘kind enough’ comment was sarcasm through and through. It seems to have not have been apparent to some that read it so I’ll say it loud and clear, that upcharge was total horse shit and I did not pay it.

    The buck 70 was with the thought that it would be all inclusive as there was no excessive detailing and querying about what is AND what is not included with that donation. In general, I have found that when one number is quoted, it includes standard BJ and full service especially given the higher price quoted so I was taken aback when I was quoted an additional up charge about 3/4 of my way toward her Incall.

    In the end, there was a sunk cost and I had already spent time traveling and engaging with this THOT so gave it my gambling shot hoping the 170 qv would play out okay. As you read, I went home empty handed, but at least left with some information for my fellow mongers.

    Take it or leave it. I've met wonderful younger providers that have been a fun and wild ride for about the same price that have well exceeded the qv time allotment intially quoted, but this one was a cold fish micro-up charger.

    J.

  4. #29209
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    My Man! (in my Denzel voice) So if I'm reading both post correct, you paid $220 for a QV? Not only that, but you're trying to just casually explain this like oh well? She called and told you about the up-charges and you still went? For CBJ and CFS? I get it, to each his own, but that just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. My man you're worth more than that. Shame on her but you, we are worth more than that.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    No, I did not. I stuck with the 170, but did follow through on the meetup much to my great disappointment having some thought that the visit would likely be lackluster given the micromanagement of upcharges. I shared my experience so that others on here would not have to go through the same series of events. What I consider a 'gotcha' moment when you have already invested some time and opportunity cost ('sunk cost fallacy') into the endeavor.

    I agree, I am worth much more and so are all of you and that's why I shared the experience so other experienced mongers would not have to wonder about this new provider entry into the area.

  5. #29208

    I couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    My Man! (in my Denzel voice) So if I'm reading both post correct, you paid $220 for a QV? Not only that, but you're trying to just casually explain this like oh well? She called and told you about the up-charges and you still went? For CBJ and CFS? I get it, to each his own, but that just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. My man you're worth more than that. Shame on her but you, we are worth more than that.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    "She was kind enough" this kind of simpage is why these girls are charging 150 for a bbj. This is one of our senior members letting himself get taken advantage of, now this girl has a leg to stand on to charge these ridiculous prices and upcharges for things that are supposed to be standard if you're paying 220 for a qv. Get yourself a spine.

  6. #29207

    Is this real?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, the up charge for the BJ covered was 20 extra and it was 50 extra for covered doggy. However, she was kind enough to offer that if I had elected for the doggie she would throw in the BJ for free. I'm just surprised she did not charge to put the wrapper on me and for every up stroke and down stroke cause you know that can add up. LOL. Don't waste your time and harder money on her. It's definitely not worth it. Also, she would only do cowgirl and would not do missionary and I guess if you pay for it, she'll doggy, which I guess is a plus.
    My Man! (in my Denzel voice) So if I'm reading both post correct, you paid $220 for a QV? Not only that, but you're trying to just casually explain this like oh well? She called and told you about the up-charges and you still went? For CBJ and CFS? I get it, to each his own, but that just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. My man you're worth more than that. Shame on her but you, we are worth more than that.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  7. #29206
    Just FYI, the up charge for the BJ covered was 20 extra and it was 50 extra for covered doggy. However, she was kind enough to offer that if I had elected for the doggie she would throw in the BJ for free. I'm just surprised she did not charge to put the wrapper on me and for every up stroke and down stroke cause you know that can add up. LOL. Don't waste your time and harder money on her. It's definitely not worth it. Also, she would only do cowgirl and would not do missionary and I guess if you pay for it, she'll doggy, which I guess is a plus.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8032899732

    I went out on a limb and booked this young lady. She looked very tempting to me and I just thought it might work out. She was generally OK on communication but sometimes there would be delays in getting back quickly. Just depends on when you caught her finally scheduled something with her and it was 170 for a QB. I thought that was fair to get her to her and call. It took me about 40 minutes and of course about 30 minutes until I drive she lets me know that they are going to be up upcharges for BJ and doggie. Who upcharges for different positions? At this point, I almost abandoned ship, but the little head went out, and I proceeded. I get there and get the room number which was fine. Get up to the room and see the girl that is an ad however probably 10 maybe 20 pounds heavier, which is OK but not ideal at that point it was very business like in mechanical and it was just not worth it so I would not recommend unless you like getting charged for any change in position or any amount of good service if that is even possible with this young lady.

    For Christ sake, she won't even give you a hand job without having a cover on!

  8. #29205

    Would not recommend Nessa

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8032899732

    I went out on a limb and booked this young lady. She looked very tempting to me and I just thought it might work out. She was generally OK on communication but sometimes there would be delays in getting back quickly. Just depends on when you caught her finally scheduled something with her and it was 170 for a QB. I thought that was fair to get her to her and call. It took me about 40 minutes and of course about 30 minutes until I drive she lets me know that they are going to be up upcharges for BJ and doggie. Who upcharges for different positions? At this point, I almost abandoned ship, but the little head went out, and I proceeded. I get there and get the room number which was fine. Get up to the room and see the girl that is an ad however probably 10 maybe 20 pounds heavier, which is OK but not ideal at that point it was very business like in mechanical and it was just not worth it so I would not recommend unless you like getting charged for any change in position or any amount of good service if that is even possible with this young lady.

    For Christ sake, she won't even give you a hand job without having a cover on!

  9. #29204
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    And to see her you need to send a selfie AND a picture of your driver's license. Fuck that.
    I was only asked for a selfie no DL. You can go to private delights and read her multiple 5 star reviews. I did that and was convinced she was legit so didn't mind sending her a pic. She is nothing short of amazing. Book with confidence.

  10. #29203
    Quote Originally Posted by Nync2018  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth I screened through private delights and have other provider feedback for me so I didn't have to submit a photo. She's legit but I get the hesitancy.
    I have references as well, she said only selfie and DL.

  11. #29202

    Me too!

    Please delete this if it's inappropriate but I follow an OF girl who meets your criteria.

    https://link.me/samivua

  12. #29201
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I'm just glad to know her pictures are real. Seems like a rarity with the Eastern European types.
    Yep they are her indeed! No filters or anything to obscure what she actually looks like. I was expecting a difference but wa happily surprised on my visit!

  13. #29200
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    And to see her you need to send a selfie AND a picture of your driver's license. Fuck that.
    For what it's worth I screened through private delights and have other provider feedback for me so I didn't have to submit a photo. She's legit but I get the hesitancy.

  14. #29199
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    And to see her you need to send a selfie AND a picture of your driver's license. Fuck that.
    I'm just glad to know her pictures are real. Seems like a rarity with the Eastern European types.

  15. #29198
    Quote Originally Posted by Nync2018  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more, saw her late last year when she was in town and had an incredible time. I did an hour and found it to be worth every cent as well. She's stunning and has incredible long legs and her boobs wereeven better in real life. I had a great time with her going a few rounds with her and she was ready to go each time. Highly recommend and will definitely try to fit her in to my schedule this visit.
    And to see her you need to send a selfie AND a picture of your driver's license. Fuck that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape