Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 30769
-
01-08-26 10:37 #29194Senior Member

Posts: 95Would not recommend Nessa
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8032899732
I went out on a limb and booked this young lady. She looked very tempting to me and I just thought it might work out. She was generally OK on communication but sometimes there would be delays in getting back quickly. Just depends on when you caught her finally scheduled something with her and it was 170 for a QB. I thought that was fair to get her to her and call. It took me about 40 minutes and of course about 30 minutes until I drive she lets me know that they are going to be up upcharges for BJ and doggie. Who upcharges for different positions? At this point, I almost abandoned ship, but the little head went out, and I proceeded. I get there and get the room number which was fine. Get up to the room and see the girl that is an ad however probably 10 maybe 20 pounds heavier, which is OK but not ideal at that point it was very business like in mechanical and it was just not worth it so I would not recommend unless you like getting charged for any change in position or any amount of good service if that is even possible with this young lady.
For Christ sake, she won't even give you a hand job without having a cover on!
-
01-08-26 08:02 #29193Senior Member

Posts: 156I was only asked for a selfie no DL. You can go to private delights and read her multiple 5 star reviews. I did that and was convinced she was legit so didn't mind sending her a pic. She is nothing short of amazing. Book with confidence.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:40 #29192Senior Member

Posts: 129I have references as well, she said only selfie and DL.
Originally Posted by Nync2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:55 #29191Senior Member

Posts: 168Me too!
Please delete this if it's inappropriate but I follow an OF girl who meets your criteria.
https://link.me/samivua
-
01-07-26 16:48 #29190Regular Member

Posts: 22Yep they are her indeed! No filters or anything to obscure what she actually looks like. I was expecting a difference but wa happily surprised on my visit!
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:46 #29189Regular Member

Posts: 22For what it's worth I screened through private delights and have other provider feedback for me so I didn't have to submit a photo. She's legit but I get the hesitancy.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:32 #29188Senior Member

Posts: 349I'm just glad to know her pictures are real. Seems like a rarity with the Eastern European types.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:22 #29187Senior Member

Posts: 129And to see her you need to send a selfie AND a picture of your driver's license. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by Nync2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 15:32 #29186Regular Member

Posts: 22Genuinely Amazing
Couldn't agree more, saw her late last year when she was in town and had an incredible time. I did an hour and found it to be worth every cent as well. She's stunning and has incredible long legs and her boobs wereeven better in real life. I had a great time with her going a few rounds with her and she was ready to go each time. Highly recommend and will definitely try to fit her in to my schedule this visit.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 14:05 #29185Senior Member

Posts: 302Curious
Want to do an info exchange. We have the same type.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 14:02 #29184Senior Member

Posts: 156Amellia. For those that enjoy the finer things in life
She's the Ultimate GFE experience. Looks better in person. Amazing body, very accommodating, wish she was local. She's here until the 11th. Upscale all the way. Hhr. 4 bills and worth every penny to me. Will definitely repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/amelliahot
-
01-07-26 13:04 #29183Senior Member

Posts: 625Wilmington NC Waterbury pics
Pics in case page disappears.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/199584639
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:32 #29182Senior Member

Posts: 129Hilarious her ad states NO BAR anything including BBBJ etc. Yet pics above prove otherwise.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 08:34 #29181Regular Member

Posts: 19I agree
Been there twice before and catfished both times. I drove 45 mins and ended in disappointment.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 20:51 #29180Senior Member

Posts: 257Ripoff at Waterbury?
There are some other threads about Waterbury. Seems like a fishy location. They give an address which is just a normal house on a normal block. Is that really where they work from?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



