Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 506 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7577
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7172

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.

  2. #7171

    Crystal

    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
    Last edited by Lotion2003; 01-08-26 at 07:16. Reason: Wrong placement

  3. #7170

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Was waxing offered?

    YM.
    I'm not too sure as I didn't ask. I was looking for just a shave. I'd say to reach out when she posts and find out if it's offered.

  4. #7169

    Lake Mary

    Anyone try this one?

    I think professional yet the picture is seductive.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...903092348.html

  5. #7168

    New one?

    Thinking of getting the boys waxed LOL. Anyone seen this one https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...905749060.html.

  6. #7167
    80 for 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting for something totally different.

    How many roses for hour?

    YM.

  7. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?

    R5.
    Because although the price is good there are just much better options available. She doesn't really have the enthusiasm I expect, a little to mechanical for me.

  8. #7165

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by AedeGreat  [View Original Post]
    After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html
    Was waxing offered?

    YM.

  9. #7164

    Looks Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html
    Looks interesting for something totally different.

    How many roses for hour?

    YM.

  10. #7163

    Aurora Spa (AS Spa)

    After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html

  11. #7162

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    She's GFE, but expensive.

  12. #7161
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    Messaged her multiple times since seeing her ads back after a while and no response. If someone gets in contact let us know. Idk if maybe its because we had talked briefly months ago but never got anywhere.

  13. #7160

  14. #7159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 488

    Kissimmee

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html
    What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?

    R5.

  15. #7158

    Kissimmee

    Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape