Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 16537
-
01-08-26 16:13 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 413Jenni at noble
Went for round 2, did the hour. Very cute, great little natural body, massage is typical but I enjoyed her service. 80/180.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 11:52 #16116Senior Member

Posts: 231Yeah, I realize that all too well unfortunately. That's why I want to know what the closest we can get is. (Even if "closest" means it's a massage by someone who's technically a human female.)
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 11:07 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 394Those ads are misleading
There are probably none.
Originally Posted by JTotti
[View Original Post]
I think this place is connected to other places in different cities. The website has women who are probably overseas or in NY not Jacksonville and Westside part.
Same like the new one on St augustine rd. It states they have Latinas and multiple masseuse but there is only one.
-
01-08-26 10:18 #16114Regular Member

Posts: 20Best Asian Massage Visit
I've been here several times over the years when it has been named differently. On my recent visit, I was met at the lobby by an older mama-san. I opted for a 30 minute massage and since my shoulders were really tight I asked her to focus on them. She actually did a good job loosening up my tight shoulders so I was happy with that. There was zero teasing, on the flip she communicated a basic service with a hand gesture that is universally understood. No discussion of tip, just went to work, no roving hands were encouraged however. It was a nice ending and I compensated accordingly. No evidence of the young ladies shown on the website, however, there were several vehicles in the parking lot and no sounds of other mongers present, so perhaps there were other ladies in the back rooms. If I go back I will ask about the potential for a younger lady.
-
01-08-26 06:13 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 1061Nope
You won't find all that in one place. It will be older women with decent bodies, or if she's attractive she will charge a premium. What you listed is essentially a fantasy for Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 01:59 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 231Let's play Orlando Simulator
I realize that nothing we have will ever be as good as the standard Orlando experience.
THAT SAID. What's the closest you can get to that here in Jacksonville?
Key parts of the Orlando experience: attractive young girls, predictable rate paid up front, girls actually pretend to find you attractive and to have fun, the full hour gets used with everything from a table shower to a massage to an enjoyable full service. Maybe a tongue up your butt for extra credit.
Perhaps there's no one place or provider in our humble city that can provide all that. But how many of those boxes can we check here and how would you go about doing that?
IMO I'd say our AMPs are all hit-or-miss for this sort of thing. Probably shelling out a small fortune for the massage services of a Tryst girl would get you there though. What else comes close?
-
01-07-26 14:21 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 413Noble
I was back last week. Had Jennifer? Super yummy.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:03 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 394It has been changed for over a year
Ok Jessica was working under Noble&H. So it has been changed over a year.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:31 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 120Put it this way
There's the adult star Ava Devine who is listed as being 51. Then there is the nonaugmented grandma I order my Mongolian beef from in eye liner and blush. Unfortunately the latter.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
But to each their own. As said, the massage part was actually good. So it wasn't a total loss.
-
01-06-26 13:11 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 122Damage?
What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
Stay safe! Happy hunting!
-
01-06-26 12:47 #16107Senior Member

Posts: 414No need to explain yourself, you got over 240 reviews. I honestly don't even ask their name, I might have seen this Jessica I might not. I go in if she look good I take of my business and leave.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 12:32 #16106Senior Member

Posts: 73Soul Spa, Lucky
Saw Lucky recently. Great massage and even better HE with L2 skills top notch. Great attitude and looks. Those nips are most likely part of her bolt one but still fun to play with.
-
01-06-26 11:50 #16105Senior Member

Posts: 260Not sure what the hostility is about
Strangely rude response. Anyway yes I used to frequent coconut tree spa. I thought it and Jessica were great. Then I saw a bunch of reports on here that it got shut down so I quite going. Now I see it's also called noble spa. I was wondering if it was the same service and girls as before.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
Anyway, no need to be such a douche. I am an active monger. I would review more if there was anything worth reviewing. But everything is totally dried up.
-
01-06-26 06:08 #16104Senior Member

Posts: 69But I mean.
Can you give a bit more description? Like, were they at least cute? Allow groping? There are some fine ass 50 yo's out there so it's not like that should be a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Zemmy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 23:34 #16103Senior Member

Posts: 120Red Rose
Massage was actually good. Like knew what they were actually doing good. That was the only good part.
Old. Like 50+ for both therapists. Opted for lvl 1 and just couldn't even finish. And least that was only for. 6.
Not a Latina in sight.










Reply With Quote




