Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1102 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 16529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16109

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    I realize that nothing we have will ever be as good as the standard Orlando experience.

    THAT SAID. What's the closest you can get to that here in Jacksonville?

    Key parts of the Orlando experience: attractive young girls, predictable rate paid up front, girls actually pretend to find you attractive and to have fun, the full hour gets used with everything from a table shower to a massage to an enjoyable full service. Maybe a tongue up your butt for extra credit.

    Perhaps there's no one place or provider in our humble city that can provide all that. But how many of those boxes can we check here and how would you go about doing that?

    IMO I'd say our AMPs are all hit-or-miss for this sort of thing. Probably shelling out a small fortune for the massage services of a Tryst girl would get you there though. What else comes close?
    You won't find all that in one place. It will be older women with decent bodies, or if she's attractive she will charge a premium. What you listed is essentially a fantasy for Jacksonville.

  2. #16108

    Let's play Orlando Simulator

    I realize that nothing we have will ever be as good as the standard Orlando experience.

    THAT SAID. What's the closest you can get to that here in Jacksonville?

    Key parts of the Orlando experience: attractive young girls, predictable rate paid up front, girls actually pretend to find you attractive and to have fun, the full hour gets used with everything from a table shower to a massage to an enjoyable full service. Maybe a tongue up your butt for extra credit.

    Perhaps there's no one place or provider in our humble city that can provide all that. But how many of those boxes can we check here and how would you go about doing that?

    IMO I'd say our AMPs are all hit-or-miss for this sort of thing. Probably shelling out a small fortune for the massage services of a Tryst girl would get you there though. What else comes close?

  3. #16107

    Noble

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to an AMP since Jessica / CTS got shut down. That place was really solid.

    Who's the best on the market now? Does Noble Spa at the CTS location have the same girls since they relbranded?

    Need BBBJ to be on the menu at a reasonable price.
    I was back last week. Had Jennifer? Super yummy.

  4. #16106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    It has been changed for over a year

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Strangely rude response. Anyway yes I used to frequent coconut tree spa. I thought it and Jessica were great. Then I saw a bunch of reports on here that it got shut down so I quite going. Now I see it's also called noble spa. I was wondering if it was the same service and girls as before.

    Anyway, no need to be such a douche. I am an active monger. I would review more if there was anything worth reviewing. But everything is totally dried up.
    Ok Jessica was working under Noble&H. So it has been changed over a year.

  5. #16105

    Put it this way

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a bit more description? Like, were they at least cute? Allow groping? There are some fine ass 50 yo's out there so it's not like that should be a deal breaker.
    There's the adult star Ava Devine who is listed as being 51. Then there is the nonaugmented grandma I order my Mongolian beef from in eye liner and blush. Unfortunately the latter.

    But to each their own. As said, the massage part was actually good. So it wasn't a total loss.

  6. #16104

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucky recently. Great massage and even better HE with L2 skills top notch. Great attitude and looks. Those nips are most likely part of her bolt one but still fun to play with.
    What was the total damage?

    Stay safe! Happy hunting!

  7. #16103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Strangely rude response. Anyway yes I used to frequent coconut tree spa. I thought it and Jessica were great. Then I saw a bunch of reports on here that it got shut down so I quite going. Now I see it's also called noble spa. I was wondering if it was the same service and girls as before.

    Anyway, no need to be such a douche. I am an active monger. I would review more if there was anything worth reviewing. But everything is totally dried up.
    No need to explain yourself, you got over 240 reviews. I honestly don't even ask their name, I might have seen this Jessica I might not. I go in if she look good I take of my business and leave.

  8. #16102

    Soul Spa, Lucky

    Saw Lucky recently. Great massage and even better HE with L2 skills top notch. Great attitude and looks. Those nips are most likely part of her bolt one but still fun to play with.

  9. #16101

    Not sure what the hostility is about

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I have to call all these inquiries out.

    Have you seen Jessica? What are you talking? This place name was changed while back. What rebranded? It's been rebranded for over a year now. It seems like you are always making comments and asking questions without really contributing anything. You have tons of questions about Jessica and I doubt you ve seen her. Because if you did you wouldn't be making those comments. You guys are the reason good providers don't like Jacksonville because false reviews or saying things that don't make sense about them. You even made multiple comments about her that can tell you never saw her.

    I read your reviews 80% of them are questions and 20% are comments that don't do any good. Nothing is really real review about anyone.
    Strangely rude response. Anyway yes I used to frequent coconut tree spa. I thought it and Jessica were great. Then I saw a bunch of reports on here that it got shut down so I quite going. Now I see it's also called noble spa. I was wondering if it was the same service and girls as before.

    Anyway, no need to be such a douche. I am an active monger. I would review more if there was anything worth reviewing. But everything is totally dried up.

  10. #16100

    But I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    Massage was actually good. Like knew what they were actually doing good. That was the only good part.

    Old. Like 50+ for both therapists. Opted for lvl 1 and just couldn't even finish. And least that was only for. 6.

    Not a Latina in sight.
    Can you give a bit more description? Like, were they at least cute? Allow groping? There are some fine ass 50 yo's out there so it's not like that should be a deal breaker.

  11. #16099

    Red Rose

    Massage was actually good. Like knew what they were actually doing good. That was the only good part.

    Old. Like 50+ for both therapists. Opted for lvl 1 and just couldn't even finish. And least that was only for. 6.

    Not a Latina in sight.

  12. #16098

    Yes Rubbed by Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess
    She is lame, charges a lot, like $500, and does nothing else besides L1, no matter how hot she looks on social media. I actually had a good time with her, and now she is charging $70 to see me lose my money. WOW don't Do It! Run!

  13. #16097

    Pricing

    I totally agree with the fact that some on here are paying way too much for services. I have preached this is past post and the one reason I have stopped using AMP's. Maybe it will change but probably not. Hobby too rich for me!!

  14. #16096

    Redrose

    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    Where is Red Rose Spa?
    Stopped by to check it out, they or she was busy. I stopped by lobby was full of stuff looks like they were moving in some older dude in lobby looks like he worked there not a customer. Lady pops out said busy come back in 30 gave me hug. She was Asian and older not bad looking but not young or latin. I did not want to wait or like the setup so I left. Now it may be different since they have been around a month or two, but I don't have my hopes up.

  15. #16095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    A lot of men needed to hear this.
    Thank You. I am also glad that finally I got someone to agree. There are few guys who market for these places and defend them blindly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape