Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 61408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60043

    Wagon Wheel

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    How many remember the notels on 40 just over the county line. Each motel had door after door of top notch talent not to mention both sides of 40 up to the city line. Unbelievable and certainly not to be found today.
    Most you guy's have no idea how things used to be, girls were all over Baltimore ready for action and it was like the Hollywood strip, really pretty and talented, and the drugs never got in the way. I go back when the wagon wheel was right off Pulaski hwy.

  2. #60042

    The good old days

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    how many remember the notels on 40 just over the county line. Each motel had door after door of top notch talent not to mention both sides of 40 up to the city line. Unbelievable and certainly not to be found today.
    I can remember back in the 90's, driving past the salvation army on Caton and seeing a half dozen girls a crossed the street. They would be dressed nice, freshly showered and standing in a row for you to drive up and take your pick. Dresses, stockings, etc. Looking hotter then the civvies. Many had day jobs and just needed extra money for bills. You didn't take them to get candy but some times stop at the liquor store for a pint to share with her. After your date you wouldn't drop her back off at a corner but rather drop her at her house. For some of the girls dates were one and done. Yes, there were girls who did this as a full time job, but not like today. LOL, when a girl asked if she could partake in your vehicle, it was a Doobie!!

    I remember being stopped by popo once who simply made the girl get out. And sent us both on our way in different directions.

    It's a different world.

  3. #60041

    Pulaski Hwy

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't here before the one way but I do remember when you use see talent as far as the eye could see no matter the time of day or night. It was like the Vegas Rio buffet out there, no matter what you ere into you would be able to find it. Now its more like a soup kitchen out there where you hope that you find more than the reg old slop but most days that's all there is.
    How many remember the notels on 40 just over the county line. Each motel had door after door of top notch talent not to mention both sides of 40 up to the city line. Unbelievable and certainly not to be found today.

  4. #60040

    Cole

    Has a working phone. Same number as before.

  5. #60039

    The good old days

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    So that was you that got my mirror. Uncle LEO used to sit and wait for a monger to do a you-turn on Fairhaven as an excuse to pull you over and then kindly escort you from the area. Those were the days. No internet, the quality and quantity rival what you can find on the escort circuit today.
    I wasn't here before the one way but I do remember when you use see talent as far as the eye could see no matter the time of day or night. It was like the Vegas Rio buffet out there, no matter what you ere into you would be able to find it. Now its more like a soup kitchen out there where you hope that you find more than the reg old slop but most days that's all there is.

  6. #60038

    Cole

    I reported on her recently and offered up her number. Well of course she no longer has a phone but you can find her at Mchenry and Monroe when she is out. Spent some time with her today and had a great time. Will definitely continue to repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260107-235614.jpg‎  

  7. #60037

    Fairhaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Hung out in Brooklyn Park for a good bit today near the NY chicken stand with absolutely nothing of interest or reportable. Some folks will remember when patapsco ave from Hanover to Pennington was loaded with teefless urchants. Some might even recall when fairhaven was a two way street and you would occasionally clip mirrors with fellow mongers due to Street narrows.
    So that was you that got my mirror. Uncle LEO used to sit and wait for a monger to do a you-turn on Fairhaven as an excuse to pull you over and then kindly escort you from the area. Those were the days. No internet, the quality and quantity rival what you can find on the escort circuit today.

  8. #60036

    Bp

    Hung out in Brooklyn Park for a good bit today near the NY chicken stand with absolutely nothing of interest or reportable. Some folks will remember when patapsco ave from Hanover to Pennington was loaded with teefless urchants. Some might even recall when fairhaven was a two way street and you would occasionally clip mirrors with fellow mongers due to Street narrows.

  9. #60035

    Blue Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Also been looking for her. If anyone has her contact info DM.
    Check Garrison about mid morning. Most call her Storm on Garrison but same gal. She's friends with Bonnie.

  10. #60034

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I've always been covered but that's my preference anyway.
    Anyone interested this is Kat. Picture was taken a year ago last summer but she's still looking this good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C76229A-C98F-4654-B579-91E19BAD5051.jpg‎  

  11. #60033

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    My experience w her was years ago but she upsold me and then used a cover vs BBBJ and said I should have mentioned this before.

    Does she do BBBJ now and catch?
    I've always been covered but that's my preference anyway.

  12. #60032

    Blue Ivy

    Also been looking for her. If anyone has her contact info DM.

  13. #60031

    Years Fiending for it

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBeast  [View Original Post]
    Is there any reason we don't have some sort of TG or Kik group so members could get good real time updates on who's out and when? Like I assume we have people that exist around some of the loops daily right? Be nice to just ask "How active Conkling rn" and get immediate update by someone who's around there.

    Also Blue Ivy is getting desperate over on Garrison. She knows a couple of the guys have been posting her on the sites and kinda looks forward to the easy action. I'd suggest picking her up and using her while she still got that phat ass.
    I've inquired about her whereabouts in the Garrison Tele before, but it doesn't even matter for me if she's not out when I cruise. My missions are usually 2 am - 6 am on the weekend, anyone know if she's ever outside at those hours? I've been wanting to split her guts for awhile she's the kinda thick trashy that makes you want to gamble with a cover. Any intel would be appreciated.

  14. #60030

    Taylor / Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    (1) Taylor is still here?! Whenever I see her, she always talked about leaving the area. And honestly I thought she left for Annapolis over the past summer.

    (2) Sarah could possibly be Cheeks. If it is Cheeks, she is really sweet & provides excellent service. Last time I saw her was 11/14/25. She gave me a nice BBBJ and rode me the entire time until I came inside her pussy & filled her deep.
    Yes Taylor is still out there. She left for a little bit but came right back out and no Sarah is not cheeks. She's thicker than cheeks.

  15. #60029

    Monday not Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Drove around Garrison first and didn't see anything that got my attention so I went down to Wilkins. Didn't pick up anyone down there but I saw little Taylor by the circle trying to get a date. The same one who was in the video. I used to pound her asshole out when she was looking better a year ago. She was thick and sexy and had her own car. I also saw peaches by the triangle. She was looking decent. I've gotten a BJ from her before and it was pretty good. I stopped for a thick white girl, mid thirties that I haven't seen before but when she started talking, it looked like she was missing some teeth. Said her name is Sarah. I ended up passing. Anyone know who this is and how is the service? Ended up leaving and drove through Garrison on my way home and saw pawg Luna. Thick, sexy, submissive, take it up the ass Luna. I've had some sessions with her a few years ago and they were great. Picked her up and just got some head and dropped her back off. Nice and sloppy with a polishing of the balls. Next time I'll take her to my place for a full session. Ohh I also saw Bonnie out there. I know someone was recently asking about her. She was looking good.
    Not sure if it matters but I got my days mixed up. This was Monday night after 10 and not Sunday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape