Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 61383
-
01-07-26 08:10 #60033Senior Member

Posts: 201Kat
I've always been covered but that's my preference anyway.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:55 #60032Senior Member

Posts: 136Blue Ivy
Also been looking for her. If anyone has her contact info DM.
-
01-06-26 16:46 #60031Senior Member

Posts: 112Years Fiending for it
I've inquired about her whereabouts in the Garrison Tele before, but it doesn't even matter for me if she's not out when I cruise. My missions are usually 2 am - 6 am on the weekend, anyone know if she's ever outside at those hours? I've been wanting to split her guts for awhile she's the kinda thick trashy that makes you want to gamble with a cover. Any intel would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:40 #60030Senior Member

Posts: 565Taylor / Sarah
Yes Taylor is still out there. She left for a little bit but came right back out and no Sarah is not cheeks. She's thicker than cheeks.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:37 #60029Senior Member

Posts: 565Monday not Sunday
Not sure if it matters but I got my days mixed up. This was Monday night after 10 and not Sunday.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 11:12 #60028Senior Member

Posts: 54Bambi
Took a quick spin thrugh Conkling and ran into Bambi (and a ton of uncle). Managed to make the scoop and headed to a spot for quick BBBJ. She is enthusiastic, and very talented. I read in an earlier report about her making sounds and really getting into it, and indeed she does. She seems a little crazy, but was an overall great quick date. Would definitely repeat, but not sure she would be suitable for a longer visit. Damage was $30 after tip.
-
01-06-26 11:07 #60027Senior Member

Posts: 114There was a group mainly for Garrison Blvd sightings. However, someone posted CP on the chat & it had to be nuked and restarted.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
Basically, there will be members who can't control themselves and will do something stupid that ruins the fun for everyone else.
-
01-06-26 09:46 #60026Senior Member

Posts: 85Real Time Coverage
Is there any reason we don't have some sort of TG or Kik group so members could get good real time updates on who's out and when? Like I assume we have people that exist around some of the loops daily right? Be nice to just ask "How active Conkling rn" and get immediate update by someone who's around there.
Also Blue Ivy is getting desperate over on Garrison. She knows a couple of the guys have been posting her on the sites and kinda looks forward to the easy action. I'd suggest picking her up and using her while she still got that phat ass.
-
01-06-26 09:14 #60025Senior Member

Posts: 631Kat
My experience w her was years ago but she upsold me and then used a cover vs BBBJ and said I should have mentioned this before.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
Does she do BBBJ now and catch?
-
01-06-26 06:27 #60024Senior Member

Posts: 114Few Comments
(1) Taylor is still here?! Whenever I see her, she always talked about leaving the area. And honestly I thought she left for Annapolis over the past summer.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
(2) Sarah could possibly be Cheeks. If it is Cheeks, she is really sweet & provides excellent service. Last time I saw her was 11/14/25. She gave me a nice BBBJ and rode me the entire time until I came inside her pussy & filled her deep.
-
01-06-26 05:24 #60023Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Gianna
Seeking as well.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by RonBurgundy18
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 00:33 #60022Senior Member

Posts: 565Sunday night
Drove around Garrison first and didn't see anything that got my attention so I went down to Wilkins. Didn't pick up anyone down there but I saw little Taylor by the circle trying to get a date. The same one who was in the video. I used to pound her asshole out when she was looking better a year ago. She was thick and sexy and had her own car. I also saw peaches by the triangle. She was looking decent. I've gotten a BJ from her before and it was pretty good. I stopped for a thick white girl, mid thirties that I haven't seen before but when she started talking, it looked like she was missing some teeth. Said her name is Sarah. I ended up passing. Anyone know who this is and how is the service? Ended up leaving and drove through Garrison on my way home and saw pawg Luna. Thick, sexy, submissive, take it up the ass Luna. I've had some sessions with her a few years ago and they were great. Picked her up and just got some head and dropped her back off. Nice and sloppy with a polishing of the balls. Next time I'll take her to my place for a full session. Ohh I also saw Bonnie out there. I know someone was recently asking about her. She was looking good.
-
01-05-26 22:34 #60021Senior Member

Posts: 704So I can live vicariously through you man. Never know when a new girl shows up that pulls me back out.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
She's never around when I'm free to make the drive.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
She's prob the best I've had. Street worker or none. I'd come out of retirement for her. But can never find her. I got her 2 phones before and she lost them. Or sold them LOL.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Cheap phones so I did t care that much.
-
01-05-26 21:44 #60020Senior Member

Posts: 114Response
Thing is that's the first time I ever got it. And it's from someone who I saw a few times. We recognize one another. I'll see what I end up doing but yea, it's going to be hell.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 21:42 #60019Senior Member

Posts: 114My Reasons
While I enjoy the thrill of this hobby, I am starting to not feel good about myself. A lot happened the past few months in my life. Now I feel broken when doing this hobby.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




