The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 61380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60030

    Taylor / Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    (1) Taylor is still here?! Whenever I see her, she always talked about leaving the area. And honestly I thought she left for Annapolis over the past summer.

    (2) Sarah could possibly be Cheeks. If it is Cheeks, she is really sweet & provides excellent service. Last time I saw her was 11/14/25. She gave me a nice BBBJ and rode me the entire time until I came inside her pussy & filled her deep.
    Yes Taylor is still out there. She left for a little bit but came right back out and no Sarah is not cheeks. She's thicker than cheeks.

  2. #60029

    Monday not Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Drove around Garrison first and didn't see anything that got my attention so I went down to Wilkins. Didn't pick up anyone down there but I saw little Taylor by the circle trying to get a date. The same one who was in the video. I used to pound her asshole out when she was looking better a year ago. She was thick and sexy and had her own car. I also saw peaches by the triangle. She was looking decent. I've gotten a BJ from her before and it was pretty good. I stopped for a thick white girl, mid thirties that I haven't seen before but when she started talking, it looked like she was missing some teeth. Said her name is Sarah. I ended up passing. Anyone know who this is and how is the service? Ended up leaving and drove through Garrison on my way home and saw pawg Luna. Thick, sexy, submissive, take it up the ass Luna. I've had some sessions with her a few years ago and they were great. Picked her up and just got some head and dropped her back off. Nice and sloppy with a polishing of the balls. Next time I'll take her to my place for a full session. Ohh I also saw Bonnie out there. I know someone was recently asking about her. She was looking good.
    Not sure if it matters but I got my days mixed up. This was Monday night after 10 and not Sunday.

  3. #60028

    Bambi

    Took a quick spin thrugh Conkling and ran into Bambi (and a ton of uncle). Managed to make the scoop and headed to a spot for quick BBBJ. She is enthusiastic, and very talented. I read in an earlier report about her making sounds and really getting into it, and indeed she does. She seems a little crazy, but was an overall great quick date. Would definitely repeat, but not sure she would be suitable for a longer visit. Damage was $30 after tip.

  4. #60027
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBeast  [View Original Post]
    Is there any reason we don't have some sort of TG or Kik group so members could get good real time updates on who's out and when? Like I assume we have people that exist around some of the loops daily right? Be nice to just ask "How active Conkling rn" and get immediate update by someone who's around there.

    Also Blue Ivy is getting desperate over on Garrison. She knows a couple of the guys have been posting her on the sites and kinda looks forward to the easy action. I'd suggest picking her up and using her while she still got that phat ass.
    There was a group mainly for Garrison Blvd sightings. However, someone posted CP on the chat & it had to be nuked and restarted.

    Basically, there will be members who can't control themselves and will do something stupid that ruins the fun for everyone else.

  5. #60026

    Real Time Coverage

    Is there any reason we don't have some sort of TG or Kik group so members could get good real time updates on who's out and when? Like I assume we have people that exist around some of the loops daily right? Be nice to just ask "How active Conkling rn" and get immediate update by someone who's around there.

    Also Blue Ivy is getting desperate over on Garrison. She knows a couple of the guys have been posting her on the sites and kinda looks forward to the easy action. I'd suggest picking her up and using her while she still got that phat ass.

  6. #60025

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her for a few minutes today. I got the impression she was a civilian so I didn't ask any dating questions. Maybe I'll have to spark a different conversation in the future. Thanks for the Intel.
    My experience w her was years ago but she upsold me and then used a cover vs BBBJ and said I should have mentioned this before.

    Does she do BBBJ now and catch?

  7. #60024

    Few Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Drove around Garrison first and didn't see anything that got my attention so I went down to Wilkins. Didn't pick up anyone down there but I saw little Taylor by the circle trying to get a date. The same one who was in the video. I used to pound her asshole out when she was looking better a year ago. She was thick and sexy and had her own car. I also saw peaches by the triangle. She was looking decent. I've gotten a BJ from her before and it was pretty good. I stopped for a thick white girl, mid thirties that I haven't seen before but when she started talking, it looked like she was missing some teeth. Said her name is Sarah. I ended up passing. Anyone know who this is and how is the service? Ended up leaving and drove through Garrison on my way home and saw pawg Luna. Thick, sexy, submissive, take it up the ass Luna. I've had some sessions with her a few years ago and they were great. Picked her up and just got some head and dropped her back off. Nice and sloppy with a polishing of the balls. Next time I'll take her to my place for a full session. Ohh I also saw Bonnie out there. I know someone was recently asking about her. She was looking good.
    (1) Taylor is still here?! Whenever I see her, she always talked about leaving the area. And honestly I thought she left for Annapolis over the past summer.

    (2) Sarah could possibly be Cheeks. If it is Cheeks, she is really sweet & provides excellent service. Last time I saw her was 11/14/25. She gave me a nice BBBJ and rode me the entire time until I came inside her pussy & filled her deep.

  8. #60023

    Re: Gianna

    Seeking as well.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgundy18  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Gia or have her contact info? Used to see her, I finally got my account activated so I can post to ask. Just curious.

  9. #60022

    Sunday night

    Drove around Garrison first and didn't see anything that got my attention so I went down to Wilkins. Didn't pick up anyone down there but I saw little Taylor by the circle trying to get a date. The same one who was in the video. I used to pound her asshole out when she was looking better a year ago. She was thick and sexy and had her own car. I also saw peaches by the triangle. She was looking decent. I've gotten a BJ from her before and it was pretty good. I stopped for a thick white girl, mid thirties that I haven't seen before but when she started talking, it looked like she was missing some teeth. Said her name is Sarah. I ended up passing. Anyone know who this is and how is the service? Ended up leaving and drove through Garrison on my way home and saw pawg Luna. Thick, sexy, submissive, take it up the ass Luna. I've had some sessions with her a few years ago and they were great. Picked her up and just got some head and dropped her back off. Nice and sloppy with a polishing of the balls. Next time I'll take her to my place for a full session. Ohh I also saw Bonnie out there. I know someone was recently asking about her. She was looking good.

  10. #60021
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Guess your post location begs the question. Why are you in this thread.
    So I can live vicariously through you man. Never know when a new girl shows up that pulls me back out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Val is out by the soda store if that will entice your return. Think it over and reconsider.
    She's never around when I'm free to make the drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why one wouldn't be interested in DSL Val. She's chilling by the pop store block from BB. Gave her some glasses last week and she already lost themm.
    She's prob the best I've had. Street worker or none. I'd come out of retirement for her. But can never find her. I got her 2 phones before and she lost them. Or sold them LOL.

    Cheap phones so I did t care that much.

  11. #60020

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    I think most go through the why am I doing this. Often dates say you're handsome why you out here. I say the same thing you said, I'm addicted to chasing why'all. Take a break, you young man. And the women now be going in ya age bracket. More money but the bodies and smell are so much better. Good luck with whatever you choose, this game has ebbs and flows. I stopped for a couple years once but just like someone who relapses, went harder when I came back. I'm at a healthy medium now, where I don't always get the urge like I used to.
    Thing is that's the first time I ever got it. And it's from someone who I saw a few times. We recognize one another. I'll see what I end up doing but yea, it's going to be hell.

  12. #60019

    My Reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    No reason to hang it up, beats the alternative. Pun intended. I'm on the books for 35+, as long as your job isn't jeopardized then continue rolling. About once a week I see folks talking about retiring and they jump right back in. Forge ahead and enjoy the ride.
    While I enjoy the thrill of this hobby, I am starting to not feel good about myself. A lot happened the past few months in my life. Now I feel broken when doing this hobby.

  13. #60018

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    Saw BSW Kat over by the triangle couldn't make the scoop, I had places to be but man, she was rocking the pretty women look. Faux fur jacket, fishnet stocking, and knee high boots. I almost called some folks to say I wasn't making my appointment. From where I sat she looked healthy and oh so fine. Damn! She's a favorite.
    I talked to her for a few minutes today. I got the impression she was a civilian so I didn't ask any dating questions. Maybe I'll have to spark a different conversation in the future. Thanks for the Intel.

  14. #60017

    Kat

    Saw BSW Kat over by the triangle couldn't make the scoop, I had places to be but man, she was rocking the pretty women look. Faux fur jacket, fishnet stocking, and knee high boots. I almost called some folks to say I wasn't making my appointment. From where I sat she looked healthy and oh so fine. Damn! She's a favorite.

  15. #60016

    Raven Busy Bee

    I passed by Raven today over by Busy Bee. She was sitting by one of the row houses. Decided to loop around the block. Parked in front of her. Down goes the window and offered a few pleasantries to capture her attention. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes. She was waiting for a ride so I took the opportunity to talk to her. She seems down to earth, friendly and a head turner. There's a good chance I'll date her in the future if I can find her again. We talked a little bit about her heart of the city video. She's got a phone for regulars, I got specific instructions not to give out her phone number. She definitely sparked my curiosity. (photo is from her video.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0098.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape