Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 58857
-
01-07-26 16:20 #54912Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Tina (Daphne) is at Venus. And you will know it's her when you see her because she's got some giant fucking cannon titties that you can't miss and she's a little bit taller than most the other girls and I heard she had some work done on that ass and tummy and that her body looks pretty good right now.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:14 #54911Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289If you go to Venus, see Daphne (Tina) whatever she is using over there! And at orchid, Rachel is already gone and I heard from the bosses that Kiki is gone for a little while recovering because she's sick but there's still Abby and Bobo but I'm sure you will have a good time if you drive a little further over to Tokyo Spa on John Young Parkway because they have four girls over there, Grace is a good choice there.
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:08 #54910Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289oh wow!! Well Some girls might give a hand job or a quick blowjob for that amount but not fuck for $100 unless you're a VIP guy. LOL. Good luck though!
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 14:09 #54909Senior Member

Posts: 1230Good luck with that🤣 that barely covers a door fee🤣 The girl ain't gonna make nothing!
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
that's why you can get a 4 hand for a extra hundred... the door fee has been paid!
-
01-07-26 14:05 #54908Senior Member

Posts: 47Quick visit
I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?
Thanks.
-
01-07-26 13:42 #54907Senior Member

Posts: 1230No, of course you weren't🤣 that's absurd🤣. Actually, I'm at five star in less than 30 minutes from home, and a lot of my jobs (construction) put me right in the middle of Orlando close to the 'city beautiful' outrageous table showers at certain spas. I'm not sure which organization they're from in orlando (I got a good idea) but there's a satellite spa in melbourne (brevard) that depending on traffic can take me up to an hour to get to, so it's a no-brainer for me to go to orlando, been doing it for decades. And after reading the reviews on that spa(in brevard) it confirms to me that it's a inconsistent joke, occasional shill report and one guy claimed he got ripped off, with others mentioning the negotiating / arguing on the price.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 13:16 #54906Senior Member

Posts: 109No Rachel and no Chloe
I called Venus and Orchid and learned these two hotties are gone. So who is the new hot provider this month? The best body is what I am shopping for.
I will report on who I visit.
-
01-07-26 13:11 #54905Senior Member

Posts: 73Butterfly
Went to Butterfly about a week ago. I drew Stephanie, but asked for Tina. Tina was busy and the little head was thinking for the big head when she flashed her natural "b"s at me. Petit chick about 5'2". Standard table shower w / BBBJ preview which was pretty good. Back to the room. More BBBJ, cowgirl, standing doggie, mish, above average BBBJ till I poped. Looks 6, body 6 if you like petite. I did get to meet Tina and she's hot as hell. Stephanie was okay but I'm looking forward to trying Tina or Mimi next time.
HH out!
-
01-07-26 13:06 #54904Senior Member

Posts: 854Brevard mongers
Don't take it the wrong way. I wasn’t calling you guys out or anything like that. Indeed, the AMP scene there is lacking and I'd make the drive too if that's all I had locally. I just added that little tidbit as a source of traffic that others may not have considered.
-
01-07-26 13:00 #54903Senior Member

Posts: 285No, new Kiki. The old one was my ATF. She unfortunately no longer works. Saw her for the last time January of last year.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 12:42 #54902Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Different kiki
She is not the same Kiki we all knew from Spring and Tokyo, she is new, this was her first time here from what I heard.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:50 #54901Senior Member

Posts: 1230Damn it man! I was just there (orchid / m&y) and forgot to inquire, and there was a report of another kiki at jiujiu in Altamonte with a reference of being a 'throat goat', but it's been quiet on that claim. gotta realize it is a common name...
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
I'm sure someone will jump in with some info.
-
01-07-26 11:36 #54900Senior Member

Posts: 140Kiki- same one from relax spa 2 years ago?
Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:30 #54899Regular Member

Posts: 2Agreed
Exact same experience. She's a nice girl and tries hard but looks are just totally not there for me and was a major turn off. Would not recommend and will not be going back to this place again. I also feel like I was scammed.
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 09:57 #54898Senior Member

Posts: 1230brevard monger "no apologies!"
Don't matter where Tiffany goes she is going to get positive reviews! Ain't that what this site is all about??? "Sharing Information!" good or bad for the benefit of us. The reason Orlando got all these girls is because of the 75 million tourists that visit every year now, take the visitors away and ya ain't got shit! They're not just coming to see Mickey (mouse), unless it's the one that used to work at milk / mc🤣.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I used to see Tiffany at King years ago, 5 minutes past where she is now. I can get to five Star in half an hour from my place, and if I want to go to that satellite hit or miss spa in Melbourne I'm looking at an hour(maybe 45).











Reply With Quote





