Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54916
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Butterfly Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    That made me jealous. Wish I could fly there soon. Can you DM me where to find this location?
    Butterfly is located in Casselberry, located just off of FL-456. If you google "butterfly massage Casselberry", you'll find it.

  2. #54915

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Imixfoh  [View Original Post]
    I posted a little while back but didn't get any responses to the question.

    I'll be down in a few weeks and planning on visiting as many shops / visits as I can.

    I will be limited to later evening though- probably 9:30 earliest.

    I usually don't like to go late like that, but it will be my only option.

    At Tokyo for example where they are open to 11:30, what are my chances at a 2 hour visit with 2-3 girls?

    Am I dreaming or is there a chance I might be able to pull that off that late in the day?.
    Tried twice last time I was in Mecca. I hit M&Y at 11:10 and got service. Pretty good too, but I could tell she was tired. So next night tried VIP at about 11:15 and they locked the door. I had the wall walker and 2 others I can't remember the names. All 3 girls. Paid 100 each for the other 2. It was fuckin crazy. They musta got high righy before. They were in such a good mood. 1st 15 minutes was joking around while they took turns blowing me. Angela put her panties on my head and they all started chanting "Spa King". It was fucking hilarious. Managed to get my bearings and focus. Got to fuck all 3 of them. Highlight was eating out Angela, staring at those abs while she stood over another while I plowed her in doggy. Was pry the most memorable time I've had at a spa. But 3 is a bit much. I like 2. Hard to focus on 3 girls. One is always just licking your nipples or something. Still got to mark it off the bucket list.

  3. #54914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?.
    I agree, not much negotiation available to get in the door. Now once you're in, then you can negotiate extras. On a slow night I got a 2nd girl for an extra 50 (usually 100). They would probably look at you like you are lost if you walked in with just 100 and wanted 10 min of FS.

  4. #54913
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    No, new Kiki. The old one was my ATF. She unfortunately no longer works. Saw her for the last time January of last year.
    Do you still stay in contact with her?

    I thought you two were going to get married. LOL.

  5. #54912
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Went to Butterfly about a week ago. I drew Stephanie, but asked for Tina. Tina was busy and the little head was thinking for the big head when she flashed her natural "b"s at me. Petit chick about 5'2". Standard table shower w / BBBJ preview which was pretty good. Back to the room. More BBBJ, cowgirl, standing doggie, mish, above average BBBJ till I poped. Looks 6, body 6 if you like petite. I did get to meet Tina and she's hot as hell. Stephanie was okay but I'm looking forward to trying Tina or Mimi next time.
    Tina (Daphne) is at Venus. And you will know it's her when you see her because she's got some giant fucking cannon titties that you can't miss and she's a little bit taller than most the other girls and I heard she had some work done on that ass and tummy and that her body looks pretty good right now.

  6. #54911
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    I called Venus and Orchid and learned these two hotties are gone. So who is the new hot provider this month? The best body is what I am shopping for.

    I will report on who I visit.
    If you go to Venus, see Daphne (Tina) whatever she is using over there! And at orchid, Rachel is already gone and I heard from the bosses that Kiki is gone for a little while recovering because she's sick but there's still Abby and Bobo but I'm sure you will have a good time if you drive a little further over to Tokyo Spa on John Young Parkway because they have four girls over there, Grace is a good choice there.

  7. #54910
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?

    Thanks.
    oh wow!! Well Some girls might give a hand job or a quick blowjob for that amount but not fuck for $100 unless you're a VIP guy. LOL. Good luck though!

  8. #54909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?

    Thanks.
    Good luck with that🤣 that barely covers a door fee🤣 The girl ain't gonna make nothing!

    that's why you can get a 4 hand for a extra hundred... the door fee has been paid!

  9. #54908

    Quick visit

    I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?

    Thanks.

  10. #54907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Don't take it the wrong way. I wasnt calling you guys out or anything like that. Indeed, the AMP scene there is lacking and I'd make the drive too if that's all I had locally. I just added that little tidbit as a source of traffic that others may not have considered.
    No, of course you weren't🤣 that's absurd🤣. Actually, I'm at five star in less than 30 minutes from home, and a lot of my jobs (construction) put me right in the middle of Orlando close to the 'city beautiful' outrageous table showers at certain spas. I'm not sure which organization they're from in orlando (I got a good idea) but there's a satellite spa in melbourne (brevard) that depending on traffic can take me up to an hour to get to, so it's a no-brainer for me to go to orlando, been doing it for decades. And after reading the reviews on that spa(in brevard) it confirms to me that it's a inconsistent joke, occasional shill report and one guy claimed he got ripped off, with others mentioning the negotiating / arguing on the price.

  11. #54906

    No Rachel and no Chloe

    I called Venus and Orchid and learned these two hotties are gone. So who is the new hot provider this month? The best body is what I am shopping for.

    I will report on who I visit.

  12. #54905

    Butterfly

    Went to Butterfly about a week ago. I drew Stephanie, but asked for Tina. Tina was busy and the little head was thinking for the big head when she flashed her natural "b"s at me. Petit chick about 5'2". Standard table shower w / BBBJ preview which was pretty good. Back to the room. More BBBJ, cowgirl, standing doggie, mish, above average BBBJ till I poped. Looks 6, body 6 if you like petite. I did get to meet Tina and she's hot as hell. Stephanie was okay but I'm looking forward to trying Tina or Mimi next time.

    HH out!

  13. #54904

    Brevard mongers

    Don't take it the wrong way. I wasn’t calling you guys out or anything like that. Indeed, the AMP scene there is lacking and I'd make the drive too if that's all I had locally. I just added that little tidbit as a source of traffic that others may not have considered.

  14. #54903
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.
    No, new Kiki. The old one was my ATF. She unfortunately no longer works. Saw her for the last time January of last year.

  15. #54902
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Different kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.
    She is not the same Kiki we all knew from Spring and Tokyo, she is new, this was her first time here from what I heard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape