Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 17045
-
01-09-26 09:50 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 193Thanks
I guess I'll have to. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Courtesyflush
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 00:41 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 37Start a new account
Similar thing happened to me about a year ago. I had to start a new account using a different email address and phone number. No issues so far.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 11:40 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 193Seeking asking I'd
Hello fellow hobbyists.
Looks like one of the girls on seeking I was messaging reported me for safety reasons just because I asked her for photos while texting and then I didn't reply because I wasn't impressed with her pics. To which she texted me from another number that she will press charges for stealing her pictures. What? She's a psycho.
Anyway, I am only guessing she reported me because immediately after her text and she blocked me on seeking, seeking asked me to watch a video about safety and then sign something and then finally they say my account is temporarily suspended until I verify myself, which I'm reluctant to do.
I don't want to give them my I'd because it's a question of when and not if they get hacked.
Is there a workaround? How have you dealt with this?
GA.
-
01-08-26 05:58 #16667Senior Member

Posts: 58Daria
She wanted 700, but she was willing to take a tad less than that.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:08 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 145Damage on SA? Curious what her ask is vs. Agency.
Originally Posted by TwilightCircus
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 07:56 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 58Daria
Turns out she's very real, not a thief or scammer, and she looks just like her pictures. Oh, and apparently she is also part of an agency as DotJon discovered here.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
Had a great time with her, great personality, fantastic body, and setting up a date and time was easy and smooth. I won't be sharing other details as YMMV but all I can say is that I'd definitely recommend.
-
01-06-26 19:28 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 145Aldona no?
Originally Posted by TwilightCircus
[View Original Post]
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...escorts-aldona
-
01-06-26 17:44 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 58Daria
Hey guys,
Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-6fc63e896b32.
I just want to know if she's real or if fake / thief. Any additional details greatly appreciated.
-
01-05-26 20:13 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 388Be careful. There is a East Indian lady with this profile name but keeps changing the profile I guess to scam and rob money. The story goes like this. I have strict parents. Etc and she will ask for money ahead in the room and pretend to get a call from mom tracking where she is to run away from the location with the money. Do not fall for the East Indian girl. She is using pictures from another profile also probably her own account with name "RIA" from Naperville and will connect on snapchat. I never fall for these but did this time thinking East Indian is fine and looked normal, She is not tight or anything. Sagged boobs and fat central part. She will never want to meet for coffee as she is just normal and no one may take her with them.
Originally Posted by LeeElvisLee
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 10:12 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 40I just came across her SB profile and she has a verification video with no filters. She definitely looks 40's.
Originally Posted by Cdds20
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...543a3efba5938e
-
01-04-26 09:57 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 35Any info
Any info on this one?
Seeking profile we were chatting months ago then stopped? Now she's back on SB and going to see about this week. Any info is appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4c01dda9ae12
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f8dd18aca4cece
-
01-03-26 10:07 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 45Cancelled
Ended up cancelling. Wasn't going to take the chance. All her pics seem dated.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:23 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 79She kept pushing content so didn't get anywhere with her. Would love to connect if she was really trying to though.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 00:41 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 268She got married. Really did.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 19:46 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 116I met her on Tinder and we "dated" briefly. She was around 28 back then and that was well more than 10 years ago. She has to be at least 40 now. Mostly normal girl, I forget what happened, I think I just lost interest. Not a $700 girl IMHO, but who knows, give her a shot if you've got the $$.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





