Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 17043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16668

    Seeking asking I'd

    Hello fellow hobbyists.

    Looks like one of the girls on seeking I was messaging reported me for safety reasons just because I asked her for photos while texting and then I didn't reply because I wasn't impressed with her pics. To which she texted me from another number that she will press charges for stealing her pictures. What? She's a psycho.

    Anyway, I am only guessing she reported me because immediately after her text and she blocked me on seeking, seeking asked me to watch a video about safety and then sign something and then finally they say my account is temporarily suspended until I verify myself, which I'm reluctant to do.

    I don't want to give them my I'd because it's a question of when and not if they get hacked.

    Is there a workaround? How have you dealt with this?

    GA.

  2. #16667

    Daria

    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    Damage on SA? Curious what her ask is vs. Agency.
    She wanted 700, but she was willing to take a tad less than that.

  3. #16666
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCircus  [View Original Post]
    Turns out she's very real, not a thief or scammer, and she looks just like her pictures. Oh, and apparently she is also part of an agency as DotJon discovered here.

    Had a great time with her, great personality, fantastic body, and setting up a date and time was easy and smooth. I won't be sharing other details as YMMV but all I can say is that I'd definitely recommend.
    Damage on SA? Curious what her ask is vs. Agency.

  4. #16665

    Daria

    Turns out she's very real, not a thief or scammer, and she looks just like her pictures. Oh, and apparently she is also part of an agency as DotJon discovered here.

    Had a great time with her, great personality, fantastic body, and setting up a date and time was easy and smooth. I won't be sharing other details as YMMV but all I can say is that I'd definitely recommend.

  5. #16664
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCircus  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-6fc63e896b32.

    I just want to know if she's real or if fake / thief. Any additional details greatly appreciated.
    Aldona no?

    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...escorts-aldona

  6. #16663

    Daria

    Hey guys,

    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-6fc63e896b32.

    I just want to know if she's real or if fake / thief. Any additional details greatly appreciated.

  7. #16662
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeElvisLee  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her on there, can you sjow A pic or give her stats so I can look her up.

    Age, race, hieght, build.

    Much appreciated.
    Be careful. There is a East Indian lady with this profile name but keeps changing the profile I guess to scam and rob money. The story goes like this. I have strict parents. Etc and she will ask for money ahead in the room and pretend to get a call from mom tracking where she is to run away from the location with the money. Do not fall for the East Indian girl. She is using pictures from another profile also probably her own account with name "RIA" from Naperville and will connect on snapchat. I never fall for these but did this time thinking East Indian is fine and looked normal, She is not tight or anything. Sagged boobs and fat central part. She will never want to meet for coffee as she is just normal and no one may take her with them.

  8. #16661
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    I met her on Tinder and we "dated" briefly. She was around 28 back then and that was well more than 10 years ago. She has to be at least 40 now. Mostly normal girl, I forget what happened, I think I just lost interest. Not a $700 girl IMHO, but who knows, give her a shot if you've got the $$.
    I just came across her SB profile and she has a verification video with no filters. She definitely looks 40's.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...543a3efba5938e

  9. #16660

    Any info

    Any info on this one?

    Seeking profile we were chatting months ago then stopped? Now she's back on SB and going to see about this week. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4c01dda9ae12

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f8dd18aca4cece
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260104_085346_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260104_075301_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260104_085333_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260104_075323_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #16659

    Cancelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Don't have any solid info for you, but she's been around a while, if I recall the ask was high. 800 ppm.
    Ended up cancelling. Wasn't going to take the chance. All her pics seem dated.

  11. #16658
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Dave here, new fun SLN girl in Chicago, her name Jamya and she is 24. If you like submissive chocolate girls with nice big racks, then this one is for you. The only thing she said no to was anal. Yes to BBFS, rough (slapping, choking, spanking), MFF, MFM, head, etc. Low PPM and eager to meet asap.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Jamya/
    She kept pushing content so didn't get anywhere with her. Would love to connect if she was really trying to though.

  12. #16657
    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happened to MiaMia in Schaumburg? Sweet girl, great time, just disappeared.
    She got married. Really did.

  13. #16656
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Copy the last string in the SA profile URL (in the case it would be 165a6bcee390) and search on that it will help you find past discussions if they exist.

    Post last month said her wanted $700 wouldn't take less. She's not 28 she's mid / late 30's. Been on the site forever so she knows how the game works.
    I met her on Tinder and we "dated" briefly. She was around 28 back then and that was well more than 10 years ago. She has to be at least 40 now. Mostly normal girl, I forget what happened, I think I just lost interest. Not a $700 girl IMHO, but who knows, give her a shot if you've got the $$.

  14. #16655

    Search box is in the upper right corner

    Copy the last string in the SA profile URL (in the case it would be 165a6bcee390) and search on that it will help you find past discussions if they exist.

    Post last month said her wanted $700 wouldn't take less. She's not 28 she's mid / late 30's. Been on the site forever so she knows how the game works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiapet93  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Any info on Kay from Seeking? Supposed to see her tomorrow. Hoping I can get some intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390.

  15. #16654

    MiaMia

    Anyone know whatever happened to MiaMia in Schaumburg? Sweet girl, great time, just disappeared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape