Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 58846
-
01-07-26 17:01 #54916Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Butterfly Location
Butterfly is located in Casselberry, located just off of FL-456. If you google "butterfly massage Casselberry", you'll find it.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:58 #54915Asshole

Posts: 241Hit or miss
Tried twice last time I was in Mecca. I hit M&Y at 11:10 and got service. Pretty good too, but I could tell she was tired. So next night tried VIP at about 11:15 and they locked the door. I had the wall walker and 2 others I can't remember the names. All 3 girls. Paid 100 each for the other 2. It was fuckin crazy. They musta got high righy before. They were in such a good mood. 1st 15 minutes was joking around while they took turns blowing me. Angela put her panties on my head and they all started chanting "Spa King". It was fucking hilarious. Managed to get my bearings and focus. Got to fuck all 3 of them. Highlight was eating out Angela, staring at those abs while she stood over another while I plowed her in doggy. Was pry the most memorable time I've had at a spa. But 3 is a bit much. I like 2. Hard to focus on 3 girls. One is always just licking your nipples or something. Still got to mark it off the bucket list.
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:24 #54914Senior Member

Posts: 160I agree, not much negotiation available to get in the door. Now once you're in, then you can negotiate extras. On a slow night I got a 2nd girl for an extra 50 (usually 100). They would probably look at you like you are lost if you walked in with just 100 and wanted 10 min of FS.
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:22 #54913Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Do you still stay in contact with her?
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
I thought you two were going to get married. LOL.
-
01-07-26 16:20 #54912Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Tina (Daphne) is at Venus. And you will know it's her when you see her because she's got some giant fucking cannon titties that you can't miss and she's a little bit taller than most the other girls and I heard she had some work done on that ass and tummy and that her body looks pretty good right now.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:14 #54911Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289If you go to Venus, see Daphne (Tina) whatever she is using over there! And at orchid, Rachel is already gone and I heard from the bosses that Kiki is gone for a little while recovering because she's sick but there's still Abby and Bobo but I'm sure you will have a good time if you drive a little further over to Tokyo Spa on John Young Parkway because they have four girls over there, Grace is a good choice there.
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:08 #54910Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289oh wow!! Well Some girls might give a hand job or a quick blowjob for that amount but not fuck for $100 unless you're a VIP guy. LOL. Good luck though!
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 14:09 #54909Senior Member

Posts: 1229Good luck with that🤣 that barely covers a door fee🤣 The girl ain't gonna make nothing!
Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay
[View Original Post]
that's why you can get a 4 hand for a extra hundred... the door fee has been paid!
-
01-07-26 14:05 #54908Senior Member

Posts: 47Quick visit
I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?
Thanks.
-
01-07-26 13:42 #54907Senior Member

Posts: 1229No, of course you weren't🤣 that's absurd🤣. Actually, I'm at five star in less than 30 minutes from home, and a lot of my jobs (construction) put me right in the middle of Orlando close to the 'city beautiful' outrageous table showers at certain spas. I'm not sure which organization they're from in orlando (I got a good idea) but there's a satellite spa in melbourne (brevard) that depending on traffic can take me up to an hour to get to, so it's a no-brainer for me to go to orlando, been doing it for decades. And after reading the reviews on that spa(in brevard) it confirms to me that it's a inconsistent joke, occasional shill report and one guy claimed he got ripped off, with others mentioning the negotiating / arguing on the price.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 13:16 #54906Senior Member

Posts: 109No Rachel and no Chloe
I called Venus and Orchid and learned these two hotties are gone. So who is the new hot provider this month? The best body is what I am shopping for.
I will report on who I visit.
-
01-07-26 13:11 #54905Senior Member

Posts: 73Butterfly
Went to Butterfly about a week ago. I drew Stephanie, but asked for Tina. Tina was busy and the little head was thinking for the big head when she flashed her natural "b"s at me. Petit chick about 5'2". Standard table shower w / BBBJ preview which was pretty good. Back to the room. More BBBJ, cowgirl, standing doggie, mish, above average BBBJ till I poped. Looks 6, body 6 if you like petite. I did get to meet Tina and she's hot as hell. Stephanie was okay but I'm looking forward to trying Tina or Mimi next time.
HH out!
-
01-07-26 13:06 #54904Senior Member

Posts: 854Brevard mongers
Don't take it the wrong way. I wasn’t calling you guys out or anything like that. Indeed, the AMP scene there is lacking and I'd make the drive too if that's all I had locally. I just added that little tidbit as a source of traffic that others may not have considered.
-
01-07-26 13:00 #54903Senior Member

Posts: 283No, new Kiki. The old one was my ATF. She unfortunately no longer works. Saw her for the last time January of last year.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 12:42 #54902Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Different kiki
She is not the same Kiki we all knew from Spring and Tokyo, she is new, this was her first time here from what I heard.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





