Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 58849
-
01-06-26 22:31 #54889Senior Member

Posts: 34Appreciate the advice. I will definitely schedule ahead and make sure to follow up.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 21:51 #54888Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Excellent time with Mimi at Butterfly in Casselberry
Dropped by Butterfly today to check out the new lineup for the month and was greeted by a cute little hottie named Mimi. Mimi is about 5'4, nice MM C's, and long black hair running down to her shoulders.
When I arrived, Mimi came out to welcome me with a shy giggle. She's got a very soft and gentle demeanor, but I could tell underneath all that softness she had a sensual, sultry side to her. She took me inside the room and I took care of the house fee and tips. We stripped down and started things off by hopping in the table shower for some soapy fun. As expected, I got a nice rub down from Mimi, rubbing her soaping titties all over my back. I was already super hard as she got in front of me and started to gyrate her ass against my dick. At that point all I could think about was squeezing her incredible tits while fucking her beautiful tight pussy. She finished things off with a BBBJ preview which was such a great tease. It was a terrific start to the session.
Got back to the room and dried off. I sat on the bed covered with the towel. Moments later, Mimi comes in, drops her towel, came over and ripped the towel off my lap. All smiles and giggles from her. I pulled her onto my lap for a nice makeout session. Picked her up and lay her down on the bed for some more DFK and titty rub down. I then put her on her stomach and went down south to eat her asshole and pussy. She was moaning with pleasure which really energized me as I worked her to her first orgasm. We then changed position and she got on top shoving her giant titties in my face. Love squeezing those melons.
Soon we transitioned and down she went to my hard rock dick for some sensual BBBJ. She started kissing all along my thighs and slowly up around the balls before taking me into her mouth. I've got to say her BBBJ technique was fabulous. Perfect suction and motion and tongue swirls moving around on my cock. I enjoyed every second of her mouth swallowing my cock. My favorite part of the session came when when I put her on back and face fucked her. Got an awesome view of her naked body with her legs spread out and fingering her pussy. I let her eat my balls too and she gave lots of BLS, providing very nice attention to the boys.
Then finally I told her it's time to fuck. Cover on, Got on the chair with her sitting on top of me just pounding away. I eventually finish with her bent over the bed with some hard-pounding doggy and she took me like a champ. She then cleaned me up, gave me some hugs and kisses, and I was on my way.
A great time with Mimi and I'll be back for more.
-
01-06-26 21:00 #54887Senior Member

Posts: 844Pole Envy!
I WISH I even had an 8 inch pole!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 20:24 #54886Senior Member

Posts: 854FWIW, I knew that Tiffany was going to be in town and had made plans to see her way before I saw your report. Besides, she is a legend in these parts. Just mention her name and guys will come running, so to speak. Moreover, there are not a whole lot of high level options on that side of town. Not to mention the Brevard mongers to add to the mix. It was only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 20:00 #54885Senior Member

Posts: 174Laura review
I posted a review on her a week ago. Those going to see her expecting an Asian skinny woman will be disappointed. She is a thick Colombian with a good attitude (YMMV on that).
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 18:24 #54884Senior Member

Posts: 1229Tiffany been visiting Orlando for years and well-known... don't be too hard on yourself...
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
Then again, somebody had to drop that little snowball from the top of the mountain.... it is your fault🤣.
I remember my first visit to QQ and drove by that gigantic Orange county sheriff substation and seeing the neighborhood and plaza it was in...I knew that wasn't gonna last
-
01-06-26 17:46 #54883Senior Member

Posts: 55Goddamn it
I write one review and now the spot is blown up. Thankfully unlike Qq this place is not next to OCS substation.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:00 #54882Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Later evening visits?
It is possible to get everything you're looking for at that time of night, but some of it depends on how the spa was on the day that you visit. For example, if it's been absolutely dead for a few hours before your scheduled visit, they might close up shop early. On the flip side of that coin, they may also be done for the night if the girls have been run ragged that day. Making an appointment might help your odds, but these "appointments" are seen more as suggestions rather than written in stone.
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
That being said, I have had some late night, and even some after hours action as well, so it is possible. Your best bet would be to keep comms open. They'll be more apt to stay open if they feel that you're a sure thing.
-
01-06-26 15:33 #54881Senior Member

Posts: 1229Gotta agree with your reply on this one, when bb presents itself with me it's sometimes her idea, not mine. And always somebody I've been with more than twice before, someone that I have created a rapport with thru conversations when time permits. So ain't no way I'm gonna risk that by broadcasting it.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
And the ones that do offer it by getting their customers to do reviews on it. Well, I wouldn't touch them with a 8 inch pole.
-
01-06-26 15:02 #54880Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Question
Oh yeah, the girls will totally get freaky with each other. They take direction well. You just gotta ask.
Originally Posted by Mdfla
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:01 #54879Senior Member

Posts: 456No pictures in orlando
You're thinking Vegas or LA, but they don't do it in O'town. That being said, if they did post pictures, they would all be fake anyway, so.
Originally Posted by Fuckandgo123
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:55 #54878Senior Member

Posts: 105He beat me to the punch. I was going to wait till I had 99 post before I asked about BBFS. Ha ha ha.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:51 #54877Senior Member

Posts: 105The Bella you speak of seems to be the best Bella version. LOL I will be eagerly awaiting your declaration of her return!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:36 #54876Senior Member

Posts: 1229They say he who hesitates is lost, well, not this time, not in this town.
After I put off welcoming Tiffany back into town at 5 star I headed that way but my hesitation and the power of reviews created a queue. I don't do queues good(exception milk) so after almost another half hour of driving I pull into orchid and was greeted by Rachel, no queue, lucky me. Rachel being another well reviewed Rockstar got no hesitation or questions from me. I pulled 240 from my pocket had a hundred in the other but after looking at her I decided against it, so it was just me and her. There's nothing I can add to any of her reviews that hasn't already been said, and even if I wanted to I ain't got the talent to write all that detailed flattery but I can appreciate those that do, it's always wise to do your homework here on this site because I knew I just had to shut the fuck up and go for it!
Glad I'd live nextdoor to this town.
-
01-06-26 14:27 #54875Senior Member

Posts: 44Dalian Massage Altamonte
Good massage for good price but no extras. Clean location and seems legitimate based on my experience.











Reply With Quote





