Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 58858
-
01-06-26 17:46 #54883Senior Member

Posts: 55Goddamn it
I write one review and now the spot is blown up. Thankfully unlike Qq this place is not next to OCS substation.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:00 #54882Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Later evening visits?
It is possible to get everything you're looking for at that time of night, but some of it depends on how the spa was on the day that you visit. For example, if it's been absolutely dead for a few hours before your scheduled visit, they might close up shop early. On the flip side of that coin, they may also be done for the night if the girls have been run ragged that day. Making an appointment might help your odds, but these "appointments" are seen more as suggestions rather than written in stone.
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
That being said, I have had some late night, and even some after hours action as well, so it is possible. Your best bet would be to keep comms open. They'll be more apt to stay open if they feel that you're a sure thing.
-
01-06-26 15:33 #54881Senior Member

Posts: 1230Gotta agree with your reply on this one, when bb presents itself with me it's sometimes her idea, not mine. And always somebody I've been with more than twice before, someone that I have created a rapport with thru conversations when time permits. So ain't no way I'm gonna risk that by broadcasting it.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
And the ones that do offer it by getting their customers to do reviews on it. Well, I wouldn't touch them with a 8 inch pole.
-
01-06-26 15:02 #54880Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Question
Oh yeah, the girls will totally get freaky with each other. They take direction well. You just gotta ask.
Originally Posted by Mdfla
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:01 #54879Senior Member

Posts: 456No pictures in orlando
You're thinking Vegas or LA, but they don't do it in O'town. That being said, if they did post pictures, they would all be fake anyway, so.
Originally Posted by Fuckandgo123
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:55 #54878Senior Member

Posts: 105He beat me to the punch. I was going to wait till I had 99 post before I asked about BBFS. Ha ha ha.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:51 #54877Senior Member

Posts: 105The Bella you speak of seems to be the best Bella version. LOL I will be eagerly awaiting your declaration of her return!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:36 #54876Senior Member

Posts: 1230They say he who hesitates is lost, well, not this time, not in this town.
After I put off welcoming Tiffany back into town at 5 star I headed that way but my hesitation and the power of reviews created a queue. I don't do queues good(exception milk) so after almost another half hour of driving I pull into orchid and was greeted by Rachel, no queue, lucky me. Rachel being another well reviewed Rockstar got no hesitation or questions from me. I pulled 240 from my pocket had a hundred in the other but after looking at her I decided against it, so it was just me and her. There's nothing I can add to any of her reviews that hasn't already been said, and even if I wanted to I ain't got the talent to write all that detailed flattery but I can appreciate those that do, it's always wise to do your homework here on this site because I knew I just had to shut the fuck up and go for it!
Glad I'd live nextdoor to this town.
-
01-06-26 14:27 #54875Senior Member

Posts: 44Dalian Massage Altamonte
Good massage for good price but no extras. Clean location and seems legitimate based on my experience.
-
01-06-26 13:55 #54874Senior Member

Posts: 50Laura at Meiji photos
Seems like everyone critiquing the photoshopped / inaccurate images is being heard. Laura's photos look completely different from the original batch of photos provided. Given her new photos I actually prefer them to the original ones which made her look very petite but she has a thickness that looks good. I feel like the service was trying to give her a more Asian look to appease their clientele.
-
01-06-26 13:48 #54873Senior Member

Posts: 542The answer is
The ones that do.
Originally Posted by Juanboii12
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 12:51 #54872Senior Member

Posts: 34Later evening visits?
I posted a little while back but didn't get any responses to the question.
I'll be down in a few weeks and planning on visiting as many shops / visits as I can.
I will be limited to later evening though- probably 9:30 earliest.
I usually don't like to go late like that, but it will be my only option.
At Tokyo for example where they are open to 11:30, what are my chances at a 2 hour visit with 2-3 girls?
Am I dreaming or is there a chance I might be able to pull that off that late in the day?
Wanting the enthusiastic service I see mentioned but I also know I'm the guy walking in last minute at that point.
-
01-06-26 10:57 #54871Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi at Venus
First time ever seeing Mimi as far as I can remember. Very petite, doubt she was over 5' tall. Very round face but still prettyish. Killer little body, nice handfulls up top and a great ass by Asian standards. Pretty little P as well, very tight! Great head skills. I noticed she used some type of lube before the BBBJ which was definitely something new for me but it was a nice touch. She took direction well, ran through the gambit of positions and finished in k9. She can take a D with no complaints. She'll be here for the month. Side note, I'm pretty sure I saw Daphne walking around on the monitors. That hairstyle and the curves are pretty unique.
-
01-06-26 10:22 #54870Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Read the reviews
If you read back a week to a week and a half of reviews, there's a few of us that have left detailed reviews regarding what you're asking. It's never a guarantee that you will get exactly what you're reading because it's all about chemistry and how well you know these providers, the more you know them, the more you visit them and the more comfortable they are with you then obviously the more happens. And then sometimes you walk in first time there and they rock your world like nothing before. Tokyo and orchid are pretty solid choices for achieving what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Mdfla
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 10:15 #54869Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Somebody with one whole review under their belt, which is the one where they're asking who does BBFS is asking this question. LOL. Man I'm sure you're not new to this, but I don't think you're going to get much help being that you're not an established senior member, and even the ones of us that know all the girls that provide those services don't usually share it, out of respect for ourselves and the girl. Best way to approach that is to ask them directly as soon as you get there, but of course after you do some small talk, you don't want to freak them out.
Originally Posted by Juanboii12
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




