Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 472 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6408

    Return to Relaxing Spa

    This place is truly top tier. Went back this time and got paired up with Coco. I love how forward all the girls are here, no BS, straight to the ass grabbing. This time around I didn't even get a massage. I made my negotiations with Coco for the hour and got straight to business. Ended up doing a shower first which was a nice change of pace, first time going into a shower at these places. Got a nice titty job from Coco during the shower, a lot of feeling up which was a nice way to start. Moved to the table and got some head and swapped to 69. She slapped on the rubber and we got to work for the remainder of the time. I swear nothing beats Asian women, truly made to be banged. Coco is short, petite and full of energy though I think I wore her out far beyond what she was expecting. She ended up letting me know hour was almost up so I rushed to finish the job and unfortunately this time around there was no time left for massage. As much as I do enjoy the massage that's never really the main goal anyway so I was fine with it. On the way out Nico did introduce herself and man I can't wait to try her out too. She totally has that e-girl kawaii vibe that you see online so much. No repeat performers as of yet but honestly can't complain about a single one.

  2. #6407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInTheCut  [View Original Post]
    I was over there twice last week after reading your reviews (thanks forum! I got Nico for first time, she has super cute round face, is cross-fit fit, big back, huge bolt ons, no ass but that's standard at this joint except for VIvi. She gave me standup shower, started with a light touch massage, then put mouthwash in her mouth and sucked / licked my ass until it all ran out, then she had me flip over and licked my balls and sucked my dick for a while. I couldn't hold out and she kept sucking until I was drained completely. After that I got a real massage, she got out some knots. I had paid for the hour and left 140 out. I asked if I could get second pop and she said that dream might be realized at 150. I said nevermind and she suggested HJ might be part of the fantasy for. 60. I asked her to leave 5 min at the end of my time, got a great full body and she got me to fire a second one off in under 5. Walking in and out I got a lot of attention from the other girls, Nico kept saying come see ME again.

    4 days later I ended up splitting my time between Joy and Vickie. Did not see a coco. Got CRAZY good head from Joy to completion to start the session (she was dropping me in the room and said she wanted me before Vicky got to me), she left after a 15 min hookup and Vickie came in for the massage. I showered myself in-between (not that great). Vickie is a China doll. Big man-mades, pretty face, no real ass but I didn't think about it much. She gave pretty decent massage followed by ball-licking BBJ, cowgirl, on her back with me standing. Hot in every position, into the sex and makes good noises / Asian O face. It's possible she came once, if not she has good grip. They all came in the room at the end and showed tits and tried to kiss me. If only this was real life. I paid for the hour, benji for Joy, 150 for Vicky. Not sure if they did the first one because of busting too fast with Nico but it def helped stamina at main event with Vickie!

    I'm pretty sure you can't miss at this joint, they speak english pretty well and will do whatever.

    I love this place but I'm in Boynton. PM me if you know of anything similar closer to me that is comparable. Seems like they have a rub shop on every block from here to there, kind of a far drive but worth it!
    There are no places near Boynton that are as good.

    Anne Spa and VIP Spa both in Greenacres are just OK.

    Think of it this way Ft Lauderdale is closer to Boynton than driving up to Orlando.

  3. #6406

    Relaxing

    I was over there twice last week after reading your reviews (thanks forum! I got Nico for first time, she has super cute round face, is cross-fit fit, big back, huge bolt ons, no ass but that's standard at this joint except for VIvi. She gave me standup shower, started with a light touch massage, then put mouthwash in her mouth and sucked / licked my ass until it all ran out, then she had me flip over and licked my balls and sucked my dick for a while. I couldn't hold out and she kept sucking until I was drained completely. After that I got a real massage, she got out some knots. I had paid for the hour and left 140 out. I asked if I could get second pop and she said that dream might be realized at 150. I said nevermind and she suggested HJ might be part of the fantasy for. 60. I asked her to leave 5 min at the end of my time, got a great full body and she got me to fire a second one off in under 5. Walking in and out I got a lot of attention from the other girls, Nico kept saying come see ME again.

    4 days later I ended up splitting my time between Joy and Vickie. Did not see a coco. Got CRAZY good head from Joy to completion to start the session (she was dropping me in the room and said she wanted me before Vicky got to me), she left after a 15 min hookup and Vickie came in for the massage. I showered myself in-between (not that great). Vickie is a China doll. Big man-mades, pretty face, no real ass but I didn't think about it much. She gave pretty decent massage followed by ball-licking BBJ, cowgirl, on her back with me standing. Hot in every position, into the sex and makes good noises / Asian O face. It's possible she came once, if not she has good grip. They all came in the room at the end and showed tits and tried to kiss me. If only this was real life. I paid for the hour, benji for Joy, 150 for Vicky. Not sure if they did the first one because of busting too fast with Nico but it def helped stamina at main event with Vickie!

    I'm pretty sure you can't miss at this joint, they speak english pretty well and will do whatever.

    I love this place but I'm in Boynton. PM me if you know of anything similar closer to me that is comparable. Seems like they have a rub shop on every block from here to there, kind of a far drive but worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by StableGenius69  [View Original Post]
    Yup that is correct. Their new lineup in joy, Nico, and coco. I think Vickie might come back from Orlando next week. Vivi herself recommends Joy.

  4. #6405
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtug21  [View Original Post]
    I went to Sunny Day Spa at XXX4 and Powerline Road. Spinner Asian answered the door. I told her I wanted a massage. She told me I look too young and requested to see my I'd. Being in my 20's, I get that on a daily basis. I thought of showing her my I'd, but what's good is that? I'm here for a massage, not to buy liquor. There's no age requirement to get a massage. I told her I didn't have my I'd on me. She asked if I've been there before to which I replied YES, of course. She was adamant on seeing my I'd. I managed to persuaded her. She walked me into a room, all while looking super anxious. I tried calming her down and reassuring her that I was the real deal. She asked what I wanted, I said an hour and everything. I gently pulled her onto me for a hug and felt her ass, hoping to set the stage and show her that I wasn't LEO. I then handed her 3 Benjis and she collected them. She starred at me for a moment. She returned the donation and said she can't see me without I'd. I got that look young thing a lot, but I've never been turned away. She definitely dodged a bullet, I was going to pound that pussy for a good hour nonstop.
    Funny, I had a recent dream of similar sus from another place but still ended up getting service without showing. Poor masseuses are so ingrained to dinos on the daily that any rare specimen who isn't is a fetus to their eyes.

  5. #6404

    She turned me away

    I went to Sunny Day Spa at XXX4 and Powerline Road. Spinner Asian answered the door. I told her I wanted a massage. She told me I look too young and requested to see my I'd. Being in my 20's, I get that on a daily basis. I thought of showing her my I'd, but what's good is that? I'm here for a massage, not to buy liquor. There's no age requirement to get a massage. I told her I didn't have my I'd on me. She asked if I've been there before to which I replied YES, of course. She was adamant on seeing my I'd. I managed to persuaded her. She walked me into a room, all while looking super anxious. I tried calming her down and reassuring her that I was the real deal. She asked what I wanted, I said an hour and everything. I gently pulled her onto me for a hug and felt her ass, hoping to set the stage and show her that I wasn't LEO. I then handed her 3 Benjis and she collected them. She starred at me for a moment. She returned the donation and said she can't see me without I'd. I got that look young thing a lot, but I've never been turned away. She definitely dodged a bullet, I was going to pound that pussy for a good hour nonstop.😅

  6. #6403
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Not moldy, MILFy

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Vivi but alas Vivi is not offering service at the moment. Her friend Joey started yesterday, another superstar from the PNW. My review got deleted with no reason given, but Joey also has a moldy look, with sharper features than Vivi. Her BBBJ game is 9/10, definitely worth the visit. Now HWP body, slimmer than Neeko, has a little more meat than Coco. So if spinner is your thing, Coco is good but Joey is a service queen. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.
    LOL made a correction. Not moldy, but MILFY.

  7. #6402

    New lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Vivi but alas Vivi is not offering service at the moment. Her friend Joey started yesterday, another superstar from the PNW. My review got deleted with no reason given, but Joey also has a moldy look, with sharper features than Vivi. Her BBBJ game is 9/10, definitely worth the visit. Now HWP body, slimmer than Neeko, has a little more meat than Coco. So if spinner is your thing, Coco is good but Joey is a service queen. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.
    Yup that is correct. Their new lineup in joy, Nico, and coco. I think Vickie might come back from Orlando next week. Vivi herself recommends Joy.

  8. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Vivi but alas Vivi is not offering service at the moment. Her friend Joey started yesterday, another superstar from the PNW. My review got deleted with no reason given, but Joey also has a moldy look, with sharper features than Vivi. Her BBBJ game is 9/10, definitely worth the visit. Now HWP body, slimmer than Neeko, has a little more meat than Coco. So if spinner is your thing, Coco is good but Joey is a service queen. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.
    Brother what does "a moldy look" mean?

  9. #6400
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Relaxing Spa addition. Joey and Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by OhTwoFla  [View Original Post]
    Went there New Years Day and was met by Neeko. She was thicker than I normally like but I was somewhat desperate, so I went with it. Hour rate was 70 and she asked for an additional 160 for extra. I'm guessing late twenties with round face and large tits and a full ass. Stand up shower. I prefer table shower but whatever. Back massage was better than most AMP's. BBBJ and then cover for the rest. CG to start then switch to doggy then me on top with her legs over my shoulders to finish. It got the job done but nothing like Orlando. Oh well.
    I went to see Vivi but alas Vivi is not offering service at the moment. Her friend Joey started yesterday, another superstar from the PNW. My review got deleted with no reason given, but Joey also has a moldy look, with sharper features than Vivi. Her BBBJ game is 9/10, definitely worth the visit. Now HWP body, slimmer than Neeko, has a little more meat than Coco. So if spinner is your thing, Coco is good but Joey is a service queen. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.

  10. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by OhTwoFla  [View Original Post]
    Went there New Years Day and was met by Neeko. She was thicker than I normally like but I was somewhat desperate, so I went with it. Hour rate was 70 and she asked for an additional 160 for extra. I'm guessing late twenties with round face and large tits and a full ass. Stand up shower. I prefer table shower but whatever. Back massage was better than most AMP's. BBBJ and then cover for the rest. CG to start then switch to doggy then me on top with her legs over my shoulders to finish. It got the job done but nothing like Orlando. Oh well.
    It this the spa Oakland Park?

  11. #6398

    Relaxing

    Went there New Years Day and was met by Neeko. She was thicker than I normally like but I was somewhat desperate, so I went with it. Hour rate was 70 and she asked for an additional 160 for extra. I'm guessing late twenties with round face and large tits and a full ass. Stand up shower. I prefer table shower but whatever. Back massage was better than most AMP's. BBBJ and then cover for the rest. CG to start then switch to doggy then me on top with her legs over my shoulders to finish. It got the job done but nothing like Orlando. Oh well.

  12. #6397
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Nico at Relaxing Spa

    Popped into Relaxing spa this morning and was instantly attracted by Nico whom greeted me upon entering. Her youthful look and massive melon is quite enchanting. With the semi introduction concluded, I was hastily escorted into the play area (massage room). I handed the hourly session fee. Quickly got undress and chilled, while waiting for Nico to return. Nico returns not long after, and starts massaging my neck and shoulder, then works her way down my back. Throughout the massage part of the session she was quite sensual and profession at least until the flip. That's when things took a 360 turn. She wasted no time in seducing me, work her soft hand on my meat stick to get me aroused, flashed her tits. I was pretty much mesmerized by that. Damn it, so I went ahead of paid her the tips needed to get a dip in her honey pot. Nico left after receiving her tips. She returns shortly with supplies in hand. Nico did a nice short strip tease for me, then proceed to make my meat stick get harder by licking it like a lollipop. She then took it all in, suck on it like a vacuum, she would switch on and off, licking my balls, suck my dick, back and forth until I was ready to be covered. As soon as she wrapped my cock with the rubber, she climbed a board and ride me in acg, I let her do her thing for a bit, I then sat up and suck her tits as she continues rocking back and forth. We did it in this position for several minutes. She then ask to me fucked in mish. Which I obliged. I laid her down, spread her legs and pounded away. Did this for a bit of time, then had her turn over, positioned her in face down ass up and continued fucking this girl. Held on to her waist and plowed away. Emptied my load in the bag and collapsed on her back. We both stay in this position for a bit, before I pulled out bag and all. Nico cleaned me up and got herself cleaned. We then both cuddled for a bit until my time is up.

  13. #6396

    Everything that has beginning, has an end

    Looks like Vivi will be bidding adiue to us soon.

  14. #6395

    Vivi. Relaxing spa

    This is a delayed report but was visiting Miami and stayed in Ft. Lauderdale, had time before flight after checkout and came across Relaxing spa details. Went in at noon and asked for Vivi, she came in charming and took me in to room. Straight away discussed 30 minutes or 60 minutes, once I said 60 went ahead and said its 2. 5 (including house). I paid and she went out while I undressed.

    Got in and undressed, amazing body and soft skin. Directly went to work with BBJ and let me do a little DATY (Clean and no smell). Let me suck the tits while she sat on me. Played for a while and then got on Doggy for some pounding until I finished. Cleaned me up and did a quick body massage, flipped and started with HJ again until I Came again.

    Took me out for shower and help me clean up and saw me out.

    Overall amazing experience and would definitely drop by again.

  15. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury88  [View Original Post]
    Came by and there were three ladies available. Asked for Vivi, got an older woman, skinny with a decent body, but too old for me. Was probably Grace, but I didn't lean in enough to check the teeth / breath. She was aggressive, took a lot of nos to get her to send Vivi in. Vivi was much younger than the original lady, with a cuter face, but she was a little curvier than I like. Based on reviews this was as good as it would get, but I was suspicious that this might be Anna not Vivi due to the curves.

    Paid the 50 for a HH, and got on the table. We did a 10 minute massage with hot towel cleanup. I was freshly showered from home, however Vivi still wiped my ass down with the hot towel and some baby wipes. TUMA is not usually available with a 30 minute session, so I was excited for what this foreshadowed. Right up until she wiped me again with an alcohol wipe and my asshole was promptly on fire. She got another regular baby wipe to put the fire out and said, "sorry baby, I like a clean plate for my dinner!" Then she proceeded with some serious expert level TUMA for a good 5 minutes.

    I forgave her instantly. Seriously this was expert level TUMA. Then a flip and a super toothy BBBJ followed by a 69 and TUHA. Still I was hard as hell from that TUMA. Cover goes on and she hops on top for a bit. We move onto missionary and I suck on her enormous tits. Followed by doggy, which hides her belly and makes her flat ass look rounder. No way I can nut in their shitty condom. Really need to remember to bring my own. Back to BBBJ to beat the approaching 30 minute mark. My choice, she didn't rush me. She plopped into a 69 again and aggressively grinded on my face and smothered me. She was too toothy and I wasn't close. Flipped her in front of me and asked her to do a gentle HJ while sucking less aggressively. She spit all over my cock for lube and got to work. Slid a finger in for some agrressive prostate and I nutted hard. This only encouraged Vivi to work harder. She sucked and stroked like a demon till I tapped out. Then she wiped me clean with a baby wipe and sucked some more making sure the little general was completely drained.

    I got dressed and left and was escorted out by Anna. This confirmed to me that I did see Vivi. Vivi isn't skinny by any means, but Anna is much curvier and super short.

    Sounds like they alternate these ladies back and forth from the Spas in Orlando. I'll be back when the next shift is in town!
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape