Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 7056
-
01-16-26 10:05 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 311"Yuh fock fock fock for 50 minit no cummm"
Yep, that's what the asian lady said. I walked into Sunny Day Spa, previously known as Forest Massage. Ironically, the same lady who turned me away last time due to age concerns opened the door. When I saw her, my heart sank thinking she would ask for my age and I'd again, and consequently turned me away for a second time. Well, she didn't. I guess she must have forgotten me. I asked for an hour massage, but she insisted on half an hour for 50. I knew this was going to be a bad day for her. I took the enhancer 2 hours ago. I had planned to meet with an escort, but the plan fell through. Sunny Day Spa was my backup plan.
She took me into a room, where I handed her two bills. She said no, too much money and took one bill and said she would bring back the change. She brought me 50 back, and I set the 150 in plain sight on the chair along with my clothes. Massage started, no oil. I never liked oil anyway. As she stood at my head to massage my upper back, I wasted no time exploring her body. She told me her name was Candy. She's about the same height as Victoria, but a lot slimmer with a pair of bolt-ons. She had on black leggings and a white cropped top. I worked my way from her legs to her ass, not much ass to grab. I pulled her leggings down to her waist to expose her panties. I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She insisted on giving me a massage, but my intentions couldn't be any clearer. She then came and sat next to me on the massage table. The age question came up again. I reassured her I was of legal age. She told me she was 31. Who is she fooling? She's nowhere near the 30's. She lifted her top to show her bolt-ons, instructed me to massage her breast and avoid rubbing her nipples. I wasn't interested. Bolt-ons have that weird sensation that I'm not a fan of. My dick was in full salute. I told her to go grab a condom. She told me she didn't have condoms. I don't know if she had intended to hop on my dick raw, but that wasn't happening. I insisted, and she left the room and returned with a condom that was wrapped in a paper towel. Is this the normal procedure in those places? What's the reasoning behind such practice? I have bad paranoia and would rather the condom unwrapped in my presence.
BBJ declined. She rolled the condom down my dick and started with a CBJ. That was the thinnest condom I've ever seen. She got into position for missionary. She has a nice small red flower / fruit tattoo on her lower abdomen. I started pounding her pussy for about 10 minutes before she recommended doggy for another 10 minutes or so. Her pussy was so tight; I'm starting to see why you guys like those asians. I then had her on her back with her ass hanging over the edge of the massage table. I used my hands to support her pelvis as she rested her legs on either side of my arms. I slowly fucked her in that position. I just couldn't trust my life with that thin condom. She went from giving me 5 more minutes to 10 more minutes. Before we knew it, we were fucking for 25 minutes straight. She reached two solid orgasms that she admitted to. I was sweating like a pig, and she was wiping my sweat away.
She was very impressed with my performance and accused me of smoking / drinking. I reassured her, I never smoke and only drink occasionally, which is true. I told her I'm a younger guy, so it's normal to last this long. She repositioned for more missionary, which went for like 5 minutes before we switched to K9. I tried to lower her down for prone bone, but I was afraid the condom would break in that position. She asked if she could finish me with her hands. I laughed and told her it would not work. She was determined, and complained of pain in her lower abdomen. She removed the condom and jacked me off for like 5 minutes while sucking on my nipples. I was stil rock solid and nowhere near ejaculating. She gave up and said, "Yuh fock fock fock for 50 minit no cummm." 🤣🤣
Can I bring my own rubber to those AMPs?
-
01-15-26 15:32 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 61Relaxing spa
Took the plunge, must've been packed because Vivi greeted me and asked if I was ok waiting for 20 minutes since no one was available. I was going to walk since I just got off of work, but she grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest and she rubbed me all over. She pulled me into a room and said she would take care of me. 1 and a half coins lighter, walked out happy. She does a MILF body and she is enthusiastic!
-
01-13-26 21:50 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 47Maybe it is just me but neko did not look good at all. Body was alright but I walked.
Originally Posted by SLordFerrari
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 18:58 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 30Return to Relaxing Spa
This place is truly top tier. Went back this time and got paired up with Coco. I love how forward all the girls are here, no BS, straight to the ass grabbing. This time around I didn't even get a massage. I made my negotiations with Coco for the hour and got straight to business. Ended up doing a shower first which was a nice change of pace, first time going into a shower at these places. Got a nice titty job from Coco during the shower, a lot of feeling up which was a nice way to start. Moved to the table and got some head and swapped to 69. She slapped on the rubber and we got to work for the remainder of the time. I swear nothing beats Asian women, truly made to be banged. Coco is short, petite and full of energy though I think I wore her out far beyond what she was expecting. She ended up letting me know hour was almost up so I rushed to finish the job and unfortunately this time around there was no time left for massage. As much as I do enjoy the massage that's never really the main goal anyway so I was fine with it. On the way out Nico did introduce herself and man I can't wait to try her out too. She totally has that e-girl kawaii vibe that you see online so much. No repeat performers as of yet but honestly can't complain about a single one.
-
01-09-26 06:12 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 2270There are no places near Boynton that are as good.
Originally Posted by BackInTheCut
[View Original Post]
Anne Spa and VIP Spa both in Greenacres are just OK.
Think of it this way Ft Lauderdale is closer to Boynton than driving up to Orlando.
-
01-08-26 13:29 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 49Relaxing
I was over there twice last week after reading your reviews (thanks forum! I got Nico for first time, she has super cute round face, is cross-fit fit, big back, huge bolt ons, no ass but that's standard at this joint except for VIvi. She gave me standup shower, started with a light touch massage, then put mouthwash in her mouth and sucked / licked my ass until it all ran out, then she had me flip over and licked my balls and sucked my dick for a while. I couldn't hold out and she kept sucking until I was drained completely. After that I got a real massage, she got out some knots. I had paid for the hour and left 140 out. I asked if I could get second pop and she said that dream might be realized at 150. I said nevermind and she suggested HJ might be part of the fantasy for. 60. I asked her to leave 5 min at the end of my time, got a great full body and she got me to fire a second one off in under 5. Walking in and out I got a lot of attention from the other girls, Nico kept saying come see ME again.
4 days later I ended up splitting my time between Joy and Vickie. Did not see a coco. Got CRAZY good head from Joy to completion to start the session (she was dropping me in the room and said she wanted me before Vicky got to me), she left after a 15 min hookup and Vickie came in for the massage. I showered myself in-between (not that great). Vickie is a China doll. Big man-mades, pretty face, no real ass but I didn't think about it much. She gave pretty decent massage followed by ball-licking BBJ, cowgirl, on her back with me standing. Hot in every position, into the sex and makes good noises / Asian O face. It's possible she came once, if not she has good grip. They all came in the room at the end and showed tits and tried to kiss me. If only this was real life. I paid for the hour, benji for Joy, 150 for Vicky. Not sure if they did the first one because of busting too fast with Nico but it def helped stamina at main event with Vickie!
I'm pretty sure you can't miss at this joint, they speak english pretty well and will do whatever.
I love this place but I'm in Boynton. PM me if you know of anything similar closer to me that is comparable. Seems like they have a rub shop on every block from here to there, kind of a far drive but worth it!
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:55 #6405Regular Member

Posts: 19Funny, I had a recent dream of similar sus from another place but still ended up getting service without showing. Poor masseuses are so ingrained to dinos on the daily that any rare specimen who isn't is a fetus to their eyes.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 10:37 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 311She turned me away
I went to Sunny Day Spa at XXX4 and Powerline Road. Spinner Asian answered the door. I told her I wanted a massage. She told me I look too young and requested to see my I'd. Being in my 20's, I get that on a daily basis. I thought of showing her my I'd, but what's good is that? I'm here for a massage, not to buy liquor. There's no age requirement to get a massage. I told her I didn't have my I'd on me. She asked if I've been there before to which I replied YES, of course. She was adamant on seeing my I'd. I managed to persuaded her. She walked me into a room, all while looking super anxious. I tried calming her down and reassuring her that I was the real deal. She asked what I wanted, I said an hour and everything. I gently pulled her onto me for a hug and felt her ass, hoping to set the stage and show her that I wasn't LEO. I then handed her 3 Benjis and she collected them. She starred at me for a moment. She returned the donation and said she can't see me without I'd. I got that look young thing a lot, but I've never been turned away. She definitely dodged a bullet, I was going to pound that pussy for a good hour nonstop.😅
-
01-04-26 13:23 #6403Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Not moldy, MILFy
LOL made a correction. Not moldy, but MILFY.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 00:46 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 62New lineup
Yup that is correct. Their new lineup in joy, Nico, and coco. I think Vickie might come back from Orlando next week. Vivi herself recommends Joy.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 15:36 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 41Brother what does "a moldy look" mean?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:14 #6400Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Relaxing Spa addition. Joey and Coco
I went to see Vivi but alas Vivi is not offering service at the moment. Her friend Joey started yesterday, another superstar from the PNW. My review got deleted with no reason given, but Joey also has a moldy look, with sharper features than Vivi. Her BBBJ game is 9/10, definitely worth the visit. Now HWP body, slimmer than Neeko, has a little more meat than Coco. So if spinner is your thing, Coco is good but Joey is a service queen. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by OhTwoFla
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:59 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 93It this the spa Oakland Park?
Originally Posted by OhTwoFla
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:35 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 33Relaxing
Went there New Years Day and was met by Neeko. She was thicker than I normally like but I was somewhat desperate, so I went with it. Hour rate was 70 and she asked for an additional 160 for extra. I'm guessing late twenties with round face and large tits and a full ass. Stand up shower. I prefer table shower but whatever. Back massage was better than most AMP's. BBBJ and then cover for the rest. CG to start then switch to doggy then me on top with her legs over my shoulders to finish. It got the job done but nothing like Orlando. Oh well.
-
01-02-26 11:42 #6397Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Nico at Relaxing Spa
Popped into Relaxing spa this morning and was instantly attracted by Nico whom greeted me upon entering. Her youthful look and massive melon is quite enchanting. With the semi introduction concluded, I was hastily escorted into the play area (massage room). I handed the hourly session fee. Quickly got undress and chilled, while waiting for Nico to return. Nico returns not long after, and starts massaging my neck and shoulder, then works her way down my back. Throughout the massage part of the session she was quite sensual and profession at least until the flip. That's when things took a 360 turn. She wasted no time in seducing me, work her soft hand on my meat stick to get me aroused, flashed her tits. I was pretty much mesmerized by that. Damn it, so I went ahead of paid her the tips needed to get a dip in her honey pot. Nico left after receiving her tips. She returns shortly with supplies in hand. Nico did a nice short strip tease for me, then proceed to make my meat stick get harder by licking it like a lollipop. She then took it all in, suck on it like a vacuum, she would switch on and off, licking my balls, suck my dick, back and forth until I was ready to be covered. As soon as she wrapped my cock with the rubber, she climbed a board and ride me in acg, I let her do her thing for a bit, I then sat up and suck her tits as she continues rocking back and forth. We did it in this position for several minutes. She then ask to me fucked in mish. Which I obliged. I laid her down, spread her legs and pounded away. Did this for a bit of time, then had her turn over, positioned her in face down ass up and continued fucking this girl. Held on to her waist and plowed away. Emptied my load in the bag and collapsed on her back. We both stay in this position for a bit, before I pulled out bag and all. Nico cleaned me up and got herself cleaned. We then both cuddled for a bit until my time is up.











Reply With Quote





