Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54906

    No Rachel and no Chloe

    I called Venus and Orchid and learned these two hotties are gone. So who is the new hot provider this month? The best body is what I am shopping for.

    I will report on who I visit.

  2. #54905

    Butterfly

    Went to Butterfly about a week ago. I drew Stephanie, but asked for Tina. Tina was busy and the little head was thinking for the big head when she flashed her natural "b"s at me. Petit chick about 5'2". Standard table shower w / BBBJ preview which was pretty good. Back to the room. More BBBJ, cowgirl, standing doggie, mish, above average BBBJ till I poped. Looks 6, body 6 if you like petite. I did get to meet Tina and she's hot as hell. Stephanie was okay but I'm looking forward to trying Tina or Mimi next time.

    HH out!

  3. #54904

    Brevard mongers

    Don't take it the wrong way. I wasn’t calling you guys out or anything like that. Indeed, the AMP scene there is lacking and I'd make the drive too if that's all I had locally. I just added that little tidbit as a source of traffic that others may not have considered.

  4. #54903
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.
    No, new Kiki. The old one was my ATF. She unfortunately no longer works. Saw her for the last time January of last year.

  5. #54902
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Different kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.
    She is not the same Kiki we all knew from Spring and Tokyo, she is new, this was her first time here from what I heard.

  6. #54901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.
    Damn it man! I was just there (orchid / m&y) and forgot to inquire, and there was a report of another kiki at jiujiu in Altamonte with a reference of being a 'throat goat', but it's been quiet on that claim. gotta realize it is a common name...

    I'm sure someone will jump in with some info.

  7. #54900

    Kiki- same one from relax spa 2 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I think the Bella in question is the short very pretty little Bella with huge natural titties and gorgeous eyes. She worked at Spring when it was open and orchid (M and Y), Tokyo and QQ when it was open. She will be back soon.

    Yes, there are a few different Bella's and a few couple different Rachels and now another Kiki.
    Is this a new Kiki or the skinny petite one from W years ago at let's relax spa?! She was amazing.

  8. #54899

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard0812  [View Original Post]
    This was not a massage parlor, this was the Ramada Inn hotel. The girl was not the girl in the pictures. She was heavyset, not attractive, terrible teeth. Been in the hobby for many years, and I guess I still get scammed.
    Exact same experience. She's a nice girl and tries hard but looks are just totally not there for me and was a major turn off. Would not recommend and will not be going back to this place again. I also feel like I was scammed.

  9. #54898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    brevard monger "no apologies!"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Don't hold it against us Brevard mongers, your MP's blow ours away! If you've got the time, definitely worthwhile to make the drive!
    Don't matter where Tiffany goes she is going to get positive reviews! Ain't that what this site is all about??? "Sharing Information!" good or bad for the benefit of us. The reason Orlando got all these girls is because of the 75 million tourists that visit every year now, take the visitors away and ya ain't got shit! They're not just coming to see Mickey (mouse), unless it's the one that used to work at milk / mc🤣.

    I used to see Tiffany at King years ago, 5 minutes past where she is now. I can get to five Star in half an hour from my place, and if I want to go to that satellite hit or miss spa in Melbourne I'm looking at an hour(maybe 45).

  10. #54897

    MP Envy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I knew that Tiffany was going to be in town and had made plans to see her way before I saw your report. Besides, she is a legend in these parts. Just mention her name and guys will come running, so to speak. Moreover, there are not a whole lot of high level options on that side of town. Not to mention the Brevard mongers to add to the mix. It was only a matter of time.
    Don't hold it against us Brevard mongers, your MP's blow ours away! If you've got the time, definitely worthwhile to make the drive!

  11. #54896

    Damn that's hot better than any erotic piece

    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Butterfly today to check out the new lineup for the month and was greeted by a cute little hottie named Mimi. Mimi is about 5'4, nice MM C's, and long black hair running down to her shoulders.

    When I arrived, Mimi came out to welcome me with a shy giggle. She's got a very soft and gentle demeanor, but I could tell underneath all that softness she had a sensual, sultry side to her. She took me inside the room and I took care of the house fee and tips. We stripped down and started things off by hopping in the table shower for some soapy fun. As expected, I got a nice rub down from Mimi, rubbing her soaping titties all over my back. I was already super hard as she got in front of me and started to gyrate her ass against my dick. At that point all I could think about was squeezing her incredible tits while fucking her beautiful tight pussy. She finished things off with a BBBJ preview which was such a great tease. It was a terrific start to the session.

    Got back to the room and dried off. I sat on the bed covered with the towel. Moments later, Mimi comes in, drops her towel, came over and ripped the towel off my lap. All smiles and giggles from her. I pulled her onto my lap for a nice makeout session. Picked her up and lay her down on the bed for some more DFK and titty rub down. I then put her on her stomach and went down south to eat her asshole and pussy. She was moaning with pleasure which really energized me as I worked her to her first orgasm. We then changed position and she got on top shoving her giant titties in my face. Love squeezing those melons..
    That made me jealous. Wish I could fly there soon. Can you DM me where to find this location?

  12. #54895

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I knew that Tiffany was going to be in town and had made plans to see her way before I saw your report. Besides, she is a legend in these parts. Just mention her name and guys will come running, so to speak. Moreover, there are not a whole lot of high level options on that side of town. Not to mention the Brevard mongers to add to the mix. It was only a matter of time.
    Was texting back and forth, she let me know when back in town, ans scooted down there Saturday afternoon. Fun times!

  13. #54894
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    The ones that do.
    Yes exactly! Well said.

  14. #54893
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    They say he who hesitates is lost, well, not this time, not in this town.

    After I put off welcoming Tiffany back into town at 5 star I headed that way but my hesitation and the power of reviews created a queue. I don't do queues good(exception milk) so after almost another half hour of driving I pull into orchid and was greeted by Rachel, no queue, lucky me. Rachel being another well reviewed Rockstar got no hesitation or questions from me. I pulled 240 from my pocket had a hundred in the other but after looking at her I decided against it, so it was just me and her. There's nothing I can add to any of her reviews that hasn't already been said, and even if I wanted to I ain't got the talent to write all that detailed flattery but I can appreciate those that do, it's always wise to do your homework here on this site because I knew I just had to shut the fuck up and go for it!.
    Rachel is definitely a fun one, pretty girl with good service and the more you see her the better she gets.

  15. #54892
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    The Bella you speak of seems to be the best Bella version. LOL I will be eagerly awaiting your declaration of her return!
    She is Absolutely the best Bella and I will definitely put it on here as soon as I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape