Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 37366
-
01-07-26 18:00 #35776Senior Member

Posts: 231Chelsea bored
Chelsea is bored out of her mind and wants to have some fun asap with some new people and regulars she sees. If you have have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
-
01-07-26 17:45 #35775Senior Member

Posts: 1775I am not into bigger girls but Paris is one of the VERY few for whom getting clean and putting on 50 or 60 lbs didn't kill the sexy. Her clean weight went into a bunch of key spots and she has the skills and attitude to make it work. I still prefer skinny but she is great fun.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:28 #35774Senior Member

Posts: 172Sounds like a good time to take a trip to Paris. Was it extra to pop over to Greece?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:11 #35773Senior Member

Posts: 1069Accurate assessment
I've seen her a few times and agree with all this. No drama, no b. S. No timewasting.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 03:21 #35772Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone any luck / I see Sarah is posting
-
01-07-26 02:27 #35771Senior Member

Posts: 319Ok. In this game I got something usually means something you don't want. 🤣.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 00:59 #35770Senior Member

Posts: 337Nothing bad she wanted to do type of verification.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 00:26 #35769Senior Member

Posts: 319That doesn't sound to good 😕.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 00:00 #35768Senior Member

Posts: 337Lovely
I got something.
Originally Posted by ericfrill
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 21:49 #35767Senior Member

Posts: 98Paris
Book with confidence. She is clean for over a year and looks fantastic. Love the healthy weight and amazing tits. Her rates are reasonable for a sexy girl next door that has dirty skills LOL.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 20:24 #35766Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
Ricordati di portare / utilizzatore un preservativo. Remember to bring
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 20:01 #35765Senior Member

Posts: 71Info
Anyone dreamed with this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/parisxoxx
-
01-06-26 18:18 #35764Senior Member

Posts: 38Lovely
Anyone experienced this one? Reviews look good but I have trouble trusting them. DM preferred but thread is cool too. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/199605029
-
01-06-26 16:45 #35763Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone seen her lately
-
01-06-26 12:32 #35762Senior Member

Posts: 65How to get a reference
Does anyone have any experience seeing established providers who require a reference? They also require a tryst or Eros link, I've been having trouble getting someone to get me one because those girls are always traveling and don't see the point in doing anything without compensation. I have a date or two lined up but if anyone has any knowledge of someone who will absolutely do it please let me know.










Reply With Quote





