Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13563
-
12-19-24 10:24 #13203Banned Member

Posts: 262Henrico
Looks like a Hispanic was picked up in HC. Any got intel on her? Inbox me! BH44.
-
12-19-24 06:24 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 1069Henrico strikes again
Check the 18th and 19th arrest reports. Whitney is ooc for the moment. I just had a good time with her Sunday too. And revolving door continues. 2 get out, 2 go back in. They got to keep those beds filled.
-
12-17-24 22:36 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 1774Considering she's from out of state and she was out on bail when she got popped the most recent time (the night before her hearing for the first charge) it's possible her lawyer can get her a bail hearing but I wouldn't count on it.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 14:41 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 187Text service
Anyone happen to know a reliable one that does online messaging? I was trying TextEm, but it doesn't seem to work well.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 08:58 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 234Same here, I get an access error issue contact service support, but can sign up with a new fake email and it works for a couple hours again with a new number. Worked for a couple hours and same issue happens again. You can try text now, text me, among many others and haven't had issues yet.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 08:28 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 192Text free not working
I can't get my texting app to work. Is it just me?
-
12-14-24 20:14 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 491Whatever happened to Elliott. He hasn't posted in almost seven months. Loved his reports and hope he is OK.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-13-24 19:32 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 138Good trip to Paris
Thanks to BigCuz I enjoyed my trip to Paris as well! She aims to please and the rear view was nice and phat! Y’all better hurry up cause she is going to lose all those curves very soon. She couldn't keep still until I pinned her down in mish and then flipped her over and took her to pound town in K9.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
As an older fellow monger used to say. Good nut!
Keep your head on a swivel and happy hunting brothers.
-
12-13-24 18:09 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 111I also told her she should move
I knew it was only a matter of time in Henrico. Of course they never listen. That bawdy charge is such bs too.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 11:50 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 1774Her 1st court date isn't until March.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 20:12 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 71Will take digits when you get a chance.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 16:05 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 208She texted me yesterday as well but I haven't got a chance to go see her. What kind of donations is she asking for now? When she was on T street she complained about 40 for a car date bbj not being enough.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 13:04 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 71By L do you mean the big house cause I was suppose to sample that on Friday haha.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 11:02 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 1069Took a QV to Paris today
She reached out to me via text message yesterday. I hit her up this morning, was quick on responding. Packed my bags and away we go. The views were lovely as she rode my Eiffel tower. She is looking for a friends to explore her city. Go book you a ticket and enjoy your stay. She has a room, pretty sure will do cardate as well.
She has 2 working numbers area code 804 and 313. And fellas, sr members, contributors to the board, trusted friends, hit me up if you need the digits. Unlike others I don't need to trade, the trading of numbers barely work out anyways. Give me a few hours to get back to you.
-
12-11-24 10:48 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 1069Dayummmm
So that who the hottie is. Damn she look good too, every time I see her ad I stop to look at pics. Wanted to reach out but never pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





