Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35773

    Giovanna

    This is the best dream I've ever had, looks and skills blew me away. Extremely personable and down to earth. Do not lowball.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8670442.htm?cat=1

  2. #35772

    Chelsea bored

    Chelsea is bored out of her mind and wants to have some fun asap with some new people and regulars she sees. If you have have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  3. #35771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Book with confidence. She is clean for over a year and looks fantastic. Love the healthy weight and amazing tits. Her rates are reasonable for a sexy girl next door that has dirty skills LOL.
    I am not into bigger girls but Paris is one of the VERY few for whom getting clean and putting on 50 or 60 lbs didn't kill the sexy. Her clean weight went into a bunch of key spots and she has the skills and attitude to make it work. I still prefer skinny but she is great fun.

  4. #35770
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and agree with all this. No drama, no b. S. No timewasting.
    Sounds like a good time to take a trip to Paris. Was it extra to pop over to Greece?

  5. #35769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Accurate assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Book with confidence. She is clean for over a year and looks fantastic. Love the healthy weight and amazing tits. Her rates are reasonable for a sexy girl next door that has dirty skills LOL.
    I've seen her a few times and agree with all this. No drama, no b. S. No timewasting.

  6. #35768

    Anyone any luck / I see Sarah is posting


  7. #35767
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Nothing bad she wanted to do type of verification.
    Ok. In this game I got something usually means something you don't want. 🤣.

  8. #35766
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't sound to good 😕.
    Nothing bad she wanted to do type of verification.

  9. #35765
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    I got something.
    That doesn't sound to good 😕.

  10. #35764

    Lovely

    I got something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ericfrill  [View Original Post]
    anyone experienced this one? Reviews look good but i have trouble trusting them. Dm preferred but thread is cool too. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/199605029

  11. #35763

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisxoxx
    Book with confidence. She is clean for over a year and looks fantastic. Love the healthy weight and amazing tits. Her rates are reasonable for a sexy girl next door that has dirty skills LOL.

  12. #35762

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisxoxx
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She went from mid range escort to WSW because of her affinity for that rock candy, got locked up and came out briefly and went back in. I think her rates were 80-100 before she went in last time. She was hot AF when she first lost weight but annoying as F because she wouldn't stop talking before during and after the date. Search Paris you'll see several reviews. LFK only, everything covered GPS altitude but reasonably priced. I'm surprised she's still in RVA, LEO knows her well and she was facing some serious drug charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to BigCuz I enjoyed my trip to Paris as well! She aims to please and the rear view was nice and phat! Yall better hurry up cause she is going to lose all those curves very soon. She couldn't keep still until I pinned her down in mish and then flipped her over and took her to pound town in K9.

    As an older fellow monger used to say. Good nut!

    Keep your head on a swivel and happy hunting brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Paris has expanded the city limits and with that, down south there is area called pound town. I recently visited pound town in Paris and the roads were clean, no sewage, and if that's your thing plenty of dinning options. I will say I enjoyed the conversation I had while visiting Paris and all it's peaks and valleys. Go book you flight before inflation hits again and rates go up.
    Ricordati di portare / utilizzatore un preservativo. Remember to bring

  13. #35761

    Info

    Anyone dreamed with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisxoxx

  14. #35760

    Lovely

    Anyone experienced this one? Reviews look good but I have trouble trusting them. DM preferred but thread is cool too. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/199605029

  15. #35759

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape