Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 44227
-
01-06-26 18:22 #41962Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Abby. OA Spa
I just had my way with Abby. She is a hot little firecracker. Sexy body with great tits and a nice ass. She has been well trained and definitely knows all the tricks of the trade. I fucked her hard in multiple positions and she can take it deep. She made me bust with an intense blowjob. Put this one at the top of your to-do list.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:45 #41961Senior Member

Posts: 1377$ per hole.
Originally Posted by OCDude1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:20 #41960Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63Apple from Angela Spa, Santa Ana CA
Been here a couple times and this time, got lucky with a big breasted angel. All natural Ds with a cute little frame and face. Very light skin, around 28 years old.
Started with standard massage but I would grab her ass and rub her thighs. On the flip, She got undressed and I started to play with her tits right away. Very soft. Great service, She performed BBBJ with CIM option. It was FS with a hat. We made out with tongue, got real passionate. Did all kinds of positions but finished with doggy. Easy parking and they had 3 girls to pick from. Left a tip of 140 and 60 for the hour. Total was 200. Will be back for sure to taste apple again.
-
01-06-26 12:53 #41959Senior Member

Posts: 59Donation
What was the donation for all 3 holes.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 09:09 #41958Senior Member

Posts: 428Ivy from BW
Does anyone know where Ivy from bamboo wood is working now? She left BW around the middle of 2025 and would love to connect with her again. Thanks.
-
01-06-26 01:53 #41957Banned Member

Posts: 537Peony Massage. PSE Yomiko
A bit of a late post. This was part of a two sesh day on Saturday. My boy told me that Yomiko was back at Peony. He's raved about her for a long time and well I finally bit the bullet. I'm usually more into GFE than PSE. He told me Yomiko is PSE and YES, YES she is.
First time at Peony. The spa wasn't busy at all. Yomiko let me in but I didn't know it was her upon arrival as it was my first time seeing her. Face is mid with blonde hair. Body is banging and made for banging. C cup tits. Slim with curves right where you need them to be. She had on a white top and a red plaid skirt. I told her I was in a bit of a rush so Half hour only and no massage. Negotiated 200 all in, Greek included.
As we're standing, she immediately goes for DFK. Then pushes me to the table and starts unzipping my pants and begins a sloppy BBBJ while I'm still clothed LOL. I enjoy that for a bit before telling her alright let me take off my clothes. Then she gets on the edge of the table upside down and tells me "fuck my face" hahaha. I oblige. I'm face fucking her and she grabs ass / legs and pulls me towards her so I fully DT her. She's gagging and doesn't GAF. Crazy chick!! Then 69 where she squats and I DATY and DATO. Tongue punch her asshole. Then she skips the pussy and tells me to fuck her ass first. She gets into mish at the edge of the table, puts cover on and I dive right in. Bang in standing anal mish and she asks for doggy. Before I'm able to pull out, she says no stay inside. Then does a 180 from mish to doggy while I'm still inserted in her ass. WTF LOL. Pound in doggy for a bit. Then she pulls off the cover and gets into ACG, drops in while simultaneously and sneakily putting on the cover. Bounces aggressively while leaning forward and DFK. I've already nutted once today so I got that stamina. RCG and then I tell her to finish me off with a BJ. She does and sucks to completion and drains me dry. Legs feel weak and shit. Awesome sesh. I see her appeal. Definitely the freakiest girl I've had.
-
01-06-26 00:01 #41956Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Bella & G&G
After several weeks away due to the holidays, I was keen to visit my friends at G&G for the first time in 2026. Alice (mms) responded to my text with details about and an image of a new girl named Bella. I was immediately struck by this young woman's perfectly oval face, big brown eyes, and tiny mouth, all framed by very long, straight black hair. The details that accompanied her photogrpah were equally alluring: 5' 1", 88 lbs, 36 C mm breasts, and clean shaven kitty. Alice and I set up an appointment time and I enthusiastically made my way to Orange County. Luckily the rain had largely subsided, making my journey from L. A. Much smoother than it would have been otherwise.
I arrived at the agreed upon time and made my way into the front lobby. I like how the retro vibe of the building's exterior (faux river rock giving off craftsman vibes) carries over into the spa's interior (you've got to love that 1970's-style wooden wall panel). Anyway, I hadn't been inside but a few seconds before Bella opened the inner door and led me to the first room on the right.
We exchanged pleasantries while I took off my shoes and placed her tip on the nearby countertop. Before I knew it, she had pulled down the top of her sun dress exposing her remarkable breasts, which she then fondled playfully. Her somewhat large, pointy nipples were an instant turn on, as was her round ass, which I enjoyed squeezing during the lengthy DFK session that followed.
Bella is an exceptional kisser, with a sensual tongue technique that I immediately responded to. Or should I say, my Johnson did. Bella noticed as she slid her hands down the front of my pants. Before I knew it, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She administered an admirable BBBJ with lots of BLS and eye contact. I appreciated the time she took to compliment my member: "Oh baby, I like-a your dick. So big. " LOL, I don't care if she's lying or not; she's got a solid routine that I would look forward to enjoying again in the near future.
Soon I picked her up (she's only 88 lbs!) and placed her on the table for a bit if DATY. Here again, her eye contact and remarks were on point. If she isn't into it, she's expert at making you believe that she is.
Once she slipped on the bag, we launched into standing mish. She held herself up on her elbows and maintained eye contact while I fucked her. "Go deep, daddy. Make-a me cum. " I wished to oblige her, she I joined her on the table and slid deep inside her while slowly rotating my hips. Her facial expressions throughout were incredibly sexy: "I love-a your dick; make-a me cum. " Soon she reached her "O" (or at least pretended she did), and lots of DFK followed. I pulled out, pulled off the bag, straddled her torso, and blew a few ropes onto her face, tits, and tongue (which was extended and wagging sexily, of course).
I grabbed her a towel from a nearby table and helped myself to one as well. Her English is limited, so we couldn't talk at length, but we shared some laughs as I assisted her wiping off the flood of cum I had just deposited onto her. She's got a killer smile and a sweet little laugh. And she's so tiny! I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home with me.
But alas, it was time to depart. Alice entered as I was getting dressed to see how things went. We both agreed that Bella was quite a beauty and a skilled provider.
After sharing one last hug and kiss with Bella, I was led into the lobby by Alice and sent on my way. Another top tier experience at G&G. I would advise giving Bella a shot before she departs mid month.
-
01-05-26 21:28 #41955Senior Member

Posts: 1142Young Cindy
The younger Cindy version you mention, she used to work at the famous Animal Clinic. Do you know where she works?
-
01-05-26 20:13 #41954Senior Member

Posts: 325Lana. Cutie-Pie backing up the dumptruck at G&G in the city of Orange!
A programming note to start. Lana = the former Kylie. I guess she got a little freaked by a fake review on RM, so she figured it was time for a new name! So, if you missed Lana / Kylie last November, she's At G&G in Orange this month. Also, she is a very popular voluptuous MMS at a shop on the L. A. Thread, about which I apparently divulged a little too much information before. So, if any of this rings a bell, there ya go!
Do you have "Latina Fever", but can't figure out a way to scratch that itch? I know you've ventured out a few times only to find disappointment! Covered BJ? Shitty attitude? Been there, done that! Well, luckily for you. Lana is the answer to your dilemma! This girl has a legitimately cute face. She's a Chinese / Korean mix, and she has a mischievous, fun loving personality. I've seen Ms Lana a number of times, so I just got on the table and put my face in the hole. She gave me a medium massage with oil. After that I sat up and we DFKed while I grabbed her ass. My guess is that she has about the biggest ass you'll find in a Chinese parlor! Then she got on the end of the table and gave me the BBBJ. And then she flipped around and served me the taco in 69. I felt I was getting close and need a break and asked for table top doggy. She put on the cover and I pounded away. I then asked her to put her head on the pillow and took that opportunity to nurse on her big boobs. They're natural, and look spectacular! After that she inserted me and after a few minutes I came in the bag. Lana will provide a legit PSE CFS experience with a great attitude! She will turn you out! What are you waiting for?
-
01-05-26 19:25 #41953Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Saw her today, aside from the acting part, everything was very much as you described, maybe I don't speak the language, but she still made it very fun for me.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:44 #41952Senior Member

Posts: 74Bristol st in Santa Ana
Angela spa with the provider Eva.
About 28 yrs, under 30's no doubt. About 5'2" and 100 lbs would be my guess. Pretty with long hair. Nice full chest.
Got a nice collection of services on top of the usual massage. Communication with this chick was ok, but that didn't get in the way of her working through my body systematically. Whether it was a nice temple massage or the head in the lower region, she didn't miss a step. With rubber thrown on, the DSL cock workship still had all the sensations I needed to get that ending.
Just a nice 60 minutes of consistent massaging. No lie it was a goodie.
-
01-05-26 18:37 #41951Senior Member

Posts: 46How much was the tip? Was she Latina? Asian? Did you or her haggle? I heard they charge a lot for tip there.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:14 #41950Senior Member

Posts: 1064What were the house fees, duration And tip?
DB.
Originally Posted by Iislali938
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:05 #41949Senior Member

Posts: 82Lake forest luxury scalp care
LOL Asian girls are crazy! But they got a skilled crew over at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp on Muirlands in Lake Forest. Apple was a total sweet heart. She made me feel so at ease and calmed all my nerves. The little things such as touching my hand, the full on body hug, and really a dash of GFE on everything. The intimacy really stuck out to me and is my vibe. Apple did well on playing with that softer side of me. I did tell her she did not need to go so hard on the massage. What I prefer and make it easier on her. Anyways I wanted to make sure she can have energy for the happy happy time. I'm usual very critical when it comes to this. And you know what? Apple is really good! Hand ball cupping, twisting of wrists around the shaft, and a beautiful BBBJ with not a single feeling of teeth. A give her big compliment and big tip. Anyways gj and all thanks to Apple.
-
01-05-26 17:57 #41948Senior Member

Posts: 45Sky Park used to be off the hook! Those were the good ole days. I am anxious to read any new reports if there are any. But I think it is all cleaned up now. There are a couple places not to far in Santa Ana, but not the same quality.
Originally Posted by Ck2001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




