Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41965

    Angela and Blue at Garden

    When I walked in, I immediately recognized Angela is the one named Bonnie last year October. She was hotter than last time LOL. Also has two more girls. I choose Blue. She took me to the room, asked how long I wanted, and said to get comfortable for shower and stepped out the room. After a couple of minutes Blue came back in the room, pulled her tits right out (DAMN It So Huge Tits) and her skirt right up and grabbed my cock. I reciprocated with rubbing her pussy which she grabbed my hand and said to finger her ass and pussy. We played a moment and headed to the shower. Once there, I continued the ass and pussy play while she got the water temperature just right. She start to work, soaping me up and once she cleaned me up, she went to down. Give me a nice BBBJ and there's Angela waiting outside again. She asked if I wanted two girls, which who can say no to that? Blue and I were back in the room and I started DATY, giving her a little DP fingerling. Door opens and Angela come in and strips. Her body is as amazing as I remember with perfect C-D tits and a nice round ass. Seeing I was taking care of Blue. She came and started taking care of me with a nice BBBJ. Insisted I keep one hand on her the whole time. After a little fun there with FIV and FIV for both Blue and Angela, the girls told me to lay back and they both took turns sucking me off. Angela decided after a little it was her turn to fuck me. I laid back and Angela rode CG while Blue sucked on the boys. I can't remember the last time I was this turned on. After Angela rode me, it was back to fucking Blue. Hats got replaced and Blue teased me, alternating my cock back and forth from pussy to ass while Angela stuck her tits in my face and moving to making out with me. Angela said she wanted to watch me fuck Blue from behind. As I pounded deeper and harder into Blue. I noticed Angela playing with herself watching us. It was hot and I couldn't hold back any longer. I busted deep inside Blue in the bag. Hat off and Blue continued to suck me until every last drop was gone. And I kissed until JR was spent. She left the room and Blue finished me off with a decent massage. Handed me a bottle of water and hugged me on the way out. Not a bad experience for my first threesome!

  2. #41964

    OA Spa, Amy

    Pulled up in the evening, near empty parking lot so figure I get to pick.

    MMS greeted me with a happy new year hug and kiss on the cheek. Directed me to the second room and told to wait for 'young beautiful'. In comes Amy, tits bursting out of her dress. Of course imma say yes. She was skinny, but round booty and some curves to her hips.

    Got naked and laid face down. She actually gave a very thorough and strong massage. Not CMT level but still, felt very relaxed afterwards. Since she used oil, went for hot towel, came back and scrubbed it off. Then took her dress off, started with the light finger tease all up and down my body, with the credit card swipe motion through my crack to tease down there. Was getting hard facing down so lifted my ass up, she started licking my balls and taint from behind, which felt amazing. Turned over and laid on my back. She did more of the tit tease on the front and basically smothered her lovely tits in my face. Proceeds to start kissing and jerking me off slowly, then works her way down to start a very nice BBBJ. It was a very nice and wet BBBJ. She did a lot of frenulum and shaft licking which was so hot. Specifically, the part right under the head, she just kept gently licking it. Never had that experience before.

    After several minutes of BBBJ, she scooted in to get her legs under mine to prop me up for Russian. Did a few minutes of nice Russian then I insisted on the main act and said ok honey ready. She got the cover on and hopped onto CG. Her pussy was nice and tight. She rode in CG for a bit, then got into ACG my favorite. Pumped that dick in ACG for a few more minutes until she was tired. Flipped her over for standing shoulder holder and fucked her super hard until exploding in the bag. Dismounted, and cuddled for a sec until we caught our breathes. Hot towel and wipes clean up concluded the session. Definitely enjoyed the session with Amy and would def recommend.

    HF 50 + Tip 150. Services: DFK, BBBJ, Russian, CFS (CG, ACG, standing shoulder holder.

  3. #41963

    1st AAMP of the year at OA with Amy

    I came here after I saw a few great reviews that posted here few days back, decide to come check out the new girls, I got greeted by a great looking older lady presume to be the mama-san, didn't see her here on my first visit, she introduces me to Amy in the halls, she is real pretty, looking = fantastic in that dress of hers that shows off her asset, skinny build, long straight black color hair, she's got a pair of D size hooters, real soft and fun to play with those, trimmed pussy. She collected my house fee and lead me to the middle room, we both undress quickly and she gave me a great back massage that definitely not expecting it, I couldn't help myself from playing with the her pussy since she was not wearing undies, those delicious looking lips are too tempting not to get some finger slides to do some sniff test ahead of time. Plus she's got that milky soft skin and great booty to hold on to when hits it deep. The teasing portion starts after the massage, and I quickly flip over on my own to get a better look at those Ds. Areola size is about quarter size, natural D are made for Russian, and she is a pro at it. After a few foreplay DFKs she gave me one of the best Russian that I can remember, definitely top 5. She doesn't speak a slick of English, but she can read my body language really well, or maybe she is just that good with Russian, my rod was pressed between those soft Ds and she added a little lotion between them, smooth slides on them with a side of BJ on top made the whole thing pop. The BJ was truly worthy of mention as well, not only she can DT me and it was the kind that I like, where I can just throat fuk them and she is fine with it. I returned the favor with a little DATY, she did allow 1 finger insert maybe because I file my nails, but not sure is she open for all, little licks at the petals and some finger action got her most and slopy wet. She puts on the cover and I just went straight into standing mish. Held on to her pair of Ds and let her sucks on my finger while I went for the deep end. Changed a few sides and until I can't hold on any more, I shot my load over those great looking hooters, she cleans me up by puts it in her mouth and drained the rest of it out of me like a good girl she is. After, we laid in bed and cuddled until my time had came to an end, before walking me out. On my way out, Abby came by and said hi, and the descriptions were spot on about her, but I am not sure if she can deliver the same performance like Amy can with that Russian of hers. I am bias with those tits because I am a tits man first, but she is sure something amazing.

    Total was 2 benji +10.

  4. #41962

    Abby. OA Spa

    I just had my way with Abby. She is a hot little firecracker. Sexy body with great tits and a nice ass. She has been well trained and definitely knows all the tricks of the trade. I fucked her hard in multiple positions and she can take it deep. She made me bust with an intense blowjob. Put this one at the top of your to-do list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timolee13  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year to all, I finally got some me time after all the new year party and gift giving holidays. What better way to do that by stopping by OA to check out what it got to offer on a brand new year. Greeted by mama-san Emma at the door as usual, she lead me to the left side of the room first and ask me who I am here to see today, she said Abby is back in town and had I seen her yet, I told her nope, I only had Gabby from before. So she went and get a shy and innocent looking girl to come in, that GND factor on her is off the chart for me. Abby looks like in her 20's, 5 f2 if I had to guess, llean body type, pair of size D really soft tits, need expert input on mm or not if it even mattered on how great they look. Smooth shaved kitty and a pretty nice size booty for Asian that fit perfectly with her body size, she's got a tattoo on her waist area. Emma said she is half Korean, but in my untrained eyes, as long they look good I pay much attention to what nationality they are IMO.

    Apparently they are changing the sheets in the rooms which is why I got lead to the side room for the show and tell, once we got in the normal room, she start me off with a pretty good massage at first, did help out with my backside and lower leg area especially. She then start to teases me with some nail scratches in my inner thigh and slowly work herself to my nads with that soft hand of hers for me to open a bit wider. Spent a couple of baby wipe to made sure I was spotless, and went in for a real great rim, I wasn't expecting this innocent looking gal does this well in rim tbh, really good tuma and she switch between soft licks to gent thrust then got me more relax and went me for some deep digging, real soon she had me on all 4's and just go for it with that tongue thrust with a soft tug job that work me up real good. << she later told me she doesn't do this for everyone though, so YMMV I guess, thank god I shower and shaved top to bot before I head down I guess, next portion is what made me loving this chick, I studied Chinese as secondary language in college for elective, so I know a bit of mandarin as full disclaimer Had me flip over, and after she sanitizes my hands one more time we DFK to get familiar with each other, went down deep on my throbbing rod with no fear, she didn't seem like need much warm up neither, really good suction by her and she can take mine in real deep. After some good ol facefuck, I want to see the other set of lips, she spins around and show me that lovely booty and those glimmering lips, even with a sanitized hand, she only allow tongue entry only, but it was ok, because she was tasty to pass up. Slick girl suit me up without me noticing, slides her kitty on my rod saying something like asking me what am I doing to her, If Emma finds out what went down in here she is going to get mad, I was like huh? As she looking more and more seductive, I couldn't resist the temptation any more, hopped on top and shove my rod deep in her in low k9, while I am absolutely in pound town mode, she was still playing off telling me she loves me but this shop isn't that kind of shop, if Emma hears us, she is going to throw me out. Then it clicked in my pea size brain LOL, jeez, she got that Oscar acting going for her which added extra flavor for me personally. That tight snug fit kitty of hers and that sweet piece of ass together, I don't think I even had a chance to flip her around completely, had her laying sideways and had 1 hand on her amazing tits and she made full eye contact with me the whole time while I pound her deep and hard until I blow my load hard in the cover. When she is done she spent what little time I had left and then grabs my water before walking me out. She is surely something special for sure, that extra play pretend gives it that extra flavor in my visit, I am going to come back another day to see what else I find out from this good in the sheets but freak in the sheets.

    HF 60+ dono 160+extra 20 after for the great acting and exceptional rim.

  5. #41961
    Quote Originally Posted by OCDude1973  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation for all 3 holes.
    $ per hole.

  6. #41960
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Apple from Angela Spa, Santa Ana CA

    Been here a couple times and this time, got lucky with a big breasted angel. All natural Ds with a cute little frame and face. Very light skin, around 28 years old.

    Started with standard massage but I would grab her ass and rub her thighs. On the flip, She got undressed and I started to play with her tits right away. Very soft. Great service, She performed BBBJ with CIM option. It was FS with a hat. We made out with tongue, got real passionate. Did all kinds of positions but finished with doggy. Easy parking and they had 3 girls to pick from. Left a tip of 140 and 60 for the hour. Total was 200. Will be back for sure to taste apple again.

  7. #41959

    Donation

    What was the donation for all 3 holes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    A bit of a late post. This was part of a two sesh day on Saturday. My boy told me that Yomiko was back at Peony. He's raved about her for a long time and well I finally bit the bullet. I'm usually more into GFE than PSE. He told me Yomiko is PSE and YES, YES she is.

    First time at Peony. The spa wasn't busy at all. Yomiko let me in but I didn't know it was her upon arrival as it was my first time seeing her. Face is mid with blonde hair. Body is banging and made for banging. C cup tits. Slim with curves right where you need them to be. She had on a white top and a red plaid skirt. I told her I was in a bit of a rush so Half hour only and no massage. Negotiated 200 all in, Greek included.

    As we're standing, she immediately goes for DFK. Then pushes me to the table and starts unzipping my pants and begins a sloppy BBBJ while I'm still clothed LOL. I enjoy that for a bit before telling her alright let me take off my clothes. Then she gets on the edge of the table upside down and tells me "fuck my face" hahaha. I oblige. I'm face fucking her and she grabs ass / legs and pulls me towards her so I fully DT her. She's gagging and doesn't GAF. Crazy chick!! Then 69 where she squats and I DATY and DATO. Tongue punch her asshole. Then she skips the pussy and tells me to fuck her ass first. She gets into mish at the edge of the table, puts cover on and I dive right in. Bang in standing anal mish and she asks for doggy. Before I'm able to pull out, she says no stay inside. Then does a 180 from mish to doggy while I'm still inserted in her ass. WTF LOL. Pound in doggy for a bit. Then she pulls off the cover and gets into ACG, drops in while simultaneously and sneakily putting on the cover. Bounces aggressively while leaning forward and DFK. I've already nutted once today so I got that stamina. RCG and then I tell her to finish me off with a BJ. She does and sucks to completion and drains me dry. Legs feel weak and shit. Awesome sesh. I see her appeal. Definitely the freakiest girl I've had.

  8. #41958

    Ivy from BW

    Does anyone know where Ivy from bamboo wood is working now? She left BW around the middle of 2025 and would love to connect with her again. Thanks.

  9. #41957

    Peony Massage. PSE Yomiko

    A bit of a late post. This was part of a two sesh day on Saturday. My boy told me that Yomiko was back at Peony. He's raved about her for a long time and well I finally bit the bullet. I'm usually more into GFE than PSE. He told me Yomiko is PSE and YES, YES she is.

    First time at Peony. The spa wasn't busy at all. Yomiko let me in but I didn't know it was her upon arrival as it was my first time seeing her. Face is mid with blonde hair. Body is banging and made for banging. C cup tits. Slim with curves right where you need them to be. She had on a white top and a red plaid skirt. I told her I was in a bit of a rush so Half hour only and no massage. Negotiated 200 all in, Greek included.

    As we're standing, she immediately goes for DFK. Then pushes me to the table and starts unzipping my pants and begins a sloppy BBBJ while I'm still clothed LOL. I enjoy that for a bit before telling her alright let me take off my clothes. Then she gets on the edge of the table upside down and tells me "fuck my face" hahaha. I oblige. I'm face fucking her and she grabs ass / legs and pulls me towards her so I fully DT her. She's gagging and doesn't GAF. Crazy chick!! Then 69 where she squats and I DATY and DATO. Tongue punch her asshole. Then she skips the pussy and tells me to fuck her ass first. She gets into mish at the edge of the table, puts cover on and I dive right in. Bang in standing anal mish and she asks for doggy. Before I'm able to pull out, she says no stay inside. Then does a 180 from mish to doggy while I'm still inserted in her ass. WTF LOL. Pound in doggy for a bit. Then she pulls off the cover and gets into ACG, drops in while simultaneously and sneakily putting on the cover. Bounces aggressively while leaning forward and DFK. I've already nutted once today so I got that stamina. RCG and then I tell her to finish me off with a BJ. She does and sucks to completion and drains me dry. Legs feel weak and shit. Awesome sesh. I see her appeal. Definitely the freakiest girl I've had.

  10. #41956
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 39

    Bella & G&G

    After several weeks away due to the holidays, I was keen to visit my friends at G&G for the first time in 2026. Alice (mms) responded to my text with details about and an image of a new girl named Bella. I was immediately struck by this young woman's perfectly oval face, big brown eyes, and tiny mouth, all framed by very long, straight black hair. The details that accompanied her photogrpah were equally alluring: 5' 1", 88 lbs, 36 C mm breasts, and clean shaven kitty. Alice and I set up an appointment time and I enthusiastically made my way to Orange County. Luckily the rain had largely subsided, making my journey from L. A. Much smoother than it would have been otherwise.

    I arrived at the agreed upon time and made my way into the front lobby. I like how the retro vibe of the building's exterior (faux river rock giving off craftsman vibes) carries over into the spa's interior (you've got to love that 1970's-style wooden wall panel). Anyway, I hadn't been inside but a few seconds before Bella opened the inner door and led me to the first room on the right.

    We exchanged pleasantries while I took off my shoes and placed her tip on the nearby countertop. Before I knew it, she had pulled down the top of her sun dress exposing her remarkable breasts, which she then fondled playfully. Her somewhat large, pointy nipples were an instant turn on, as was her round ass, which I enjoyed squeezing during the lengthy DFK session that followed.

    Bella is an exceptional kisser, with a sensual tongue technique that I immediately responded to. Or should I say, my Johnson did. Bella noticed as she slid her hands down the front of my pants. Before I knew it, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She administered an admirable BBBJ with lots of BLS and eye contact. I appreciated the time she took to compliment my member: "Oh baby, I like-a your dick. So big. " LOL, I don't care if she's lying or not; she's got a solid routine that I would look forward to enjoying again in the near future.

    Soon I picked her up (she's only 88 lbs!) and placed her on the table for a bit if DATY. Here again, her eye contact and remarks were on point. If she isn't into it, she's expert at making you believe that she is.

    Once she slipped on the bag, we launched into standing mish. She held herself up on her elbows and maintained eye contact while I fucked her. "Go deep, daddy. Make-a me cum. " I wished to oblige her, she I joined her on the table and slid deep inside her while slowly rotating my hips. Her facial expressions throughout were incredibly sexy: "I love-a your dick; make-a me cum. " Soon she reached her "O" (or at least pretended she did), and lots of DFK followed. I pulled out, pulled off the bag, straddled her torso, and blew a few ropes onto her face, tits, and tongue (which was extended and wagging sexily, of course).

    I grabbed her a towel from a nearby table and helped myself to one as well. Her English is limited, so we couldn't talk at length, but we shared some laughs as I assisted her wiping off the flood of cum I had just deposited onto her. She's got a killer smile and a sweet little laugh. And she's so tiny! I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home with me.

    But alas, it was time to depart. Alice entered as I was getting dressed to see how things went. We both agreed that Bella was quite a beauty and a skilled provider.

    After sharing one last hug and kiss with Bella, I was led into the lobby by Alice and sent on my way. Another top tier experience at G&G. I would advise giving Bella a shot before she departs mid month.

  11. #41955

    Young Cindy

    The younger Cindy version you mention, she used to work at the famous Animal Clinic. Do you know where she works?

  12. #41954

    Lana. Cutie-Pie backing up the dumptruck at G&G in the city of Orange!

    A programming note to start. Lana = the former Kylie. I guess she got a little freaked by a fake review on RM, so she figured it was time for a new name! So, if you missed Lana / Kylie last November, she's At G&G in Orange this month. Also, she is a very popular voluptuous MMS at a shop on the L. A. Thread, about which I apparently divulged a little too much information before. So, if any of this rings a bell, there ya go!

    Do you have "Latina Fever", but can't figure out a way to scratch that itch? I know you've ventured out a few times only to find disappointment! Covered BJ? Shitty attitude? Been there, done that! Well, luckily for you. Lana is the answer to your dilemma! This girl has a legitimately cute face. She's a Chinese / Korean mix, and she has a mischievous, fun loving personality. I've seen Ms Lana a number of times, so I just got on the table and put my face in the hole. She gave me a medium massage with oil. After that I sat up and we DFKed while I grabbed her ass. My guess is that she has about the biggest ass you'll find in a Chinese parlor! Then she got on the end of the table and gave me the BBBJ. And then she flipped around and served me the taco in 69. I felt I was getting close and need a break and asked for table top doggy. She put on the cover and I pounded away. I then asked her to put her head on the pillow and took that opportunity to nurse on her big boobs. They're natural, and look spectacular! After that she inserted me and after a few minutes I came in the bag. Lana will provide a legit PSE CFS experience with a great attitude! She will turn you out! What are you waiting for?

  13. #41953
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Timolee13  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year to all, I finally got some me time after all the new year party and gift giving holidays. What better way to do that by stopping by OA to check out what it got to offer on a brand new year. Greeted by mama-san Emma at the door as usual, she lead me to the left side of the room first and ask me who I am here to see today, she said Abby is back in town and had I seen her yet, I told her nope, I only had Gabby from before. So she went and get a shy and innocent looking girl to come in, that GND factor on her is off the chart for me. Abby looks like in her 20's, 5 f2 if I had to guess, llean body type, pair of size D really soft tits, need expert input on mm or not if it even mattered on how great they look. Smooth shaved kitty and a pretty nice size booty for Asian that fit perfectly with her body size, she's got a tattoo on her waist area. Emma said she is half Korean, but in my untrained eyes, as long they look good I pay much attention to what nationality they are IMO.

    Apparently they are changing the sheets in the rooms which is why I got lead to the side room for the show and tell, once we got in the normal room, she start me off with a pretty good massage at first, did help out with my backside and lower leg area especially.
    Saw her today, aside from the acting part, everything was very much as you described, maybe I don't speak the language, but she still made it very fun for me.

  14. #41952

    Bristol st in Santa Ana

    Angela spa with the provider Eva.

    About 28 yrs, under 30's no doubt. About 5'2" and 100 lbs would be my guess. Pretty with long hair. Nice full chest.

    Got a nice collection of services on top of the usual massage. Communication with this chick was ok, but that didn't get in the way of her working through my body systematically. Whether it was a nice temple massage or the head in the lower region, she didn't miss a step. With rubber thrown on, the DSL cock workship still had all the sensations I needed to get that ending.

    Just a nice 60 minutes of consistent massaging. No lie it was a goodie.

  15. #41951
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done a massage parlor in awhile (been doing Korean escorts) so wanted to change it up. Stopped by this shop on a whim after being stuck in traffic.

    Villa Spa in Westminster on Springdale. Across the street from F&C, next door to Ham & Scram and near other places such as VT Spa, Amazing Studio, etc.

    Ring the doorbell and saw a cute Asian chick with a curvy night club dress.

    Pulled Jasmine. No idea who else works there. 60 for HF.

    Face: Pretty for massage parlor. Didn't seem old, I would guess 30's. Nice wavy dolled up hair.

    Body: Nice C cups, fake tits, but the soft kind. Curvy body that doesn't have too much fat or a pouch. I love spinners and her body wasn't that but it wasn't horrific.

    Service: Nuru body slides into CBJ and mish, K9, etc.

    Attitude: Actually quite erotic and sensual for a MP chick. Other places I've been are super mechanical and fake. She seems genuinely enjoying it. Her vag is tight and grippy to me. Had me pop too early.

    I don't typically repeat, but I might for her. No idea when she leaves, if she's a regular, etc. But I had a good time and that's all that matters to me. It was not money wasted on an ugly chick or a boring chick. I recommend.
    How much was the tip? Was she Latina? Asian? Did you or her haggle? I heard they charge a lot for tip there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape