Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 16529
-
01-08-26 06:13 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 1061Nope
You won't find all that in one place. It will be older women with decent bodies, or if she's attractive she will charge a premium. What you listed is essentially a fantasy for Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 01:59 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 231Let's play Orlando Simulator
I realize that nothing we have will ever be as good as the standard Orlando experience.
THAT SAID. What's the closest you can get to that here in Jacksonville?
Key parts of the Orlando experience: attractive young girls, predictable rate paid up front, girls actually pretend to find you attractive and to have fun, the full hour gets used with everything from a table shower to a massage to an enjoyable full service. Maybe a tongue up your butt for extra credit.
Perhaps there's no one place or provider in our humble city that can provide all that. But how many of those boxes can we check here and how would you go about doing that?
IMO I'd say our AMPs are all hit-or-miss for this sort of thing. Probably shelling out a small fortune for the massage services of a Tryst girl would get you there though. What else comes close?
-
01-07-26 14:21 #16107Senior Member

Posts: 412Noble
I was back last week. Had Jennifer? Super yummy.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:03 #16106Senior Member

Posts: 394It has been changed for over a year
Ok Jessica was working under Noble&H. So it has been changed over a year.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:31 #16105Senior Member

Posts: 120Put it this way
There's the adult star Ava Devine who is listed as being 51. Then there is the nonaugmented grandma I order my Mongolian beef from in eye liner and blush. Unfortunately the latter.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
But to each their own. As said, the massage part was actually good. So it wasn't a total loss.
-
01-06-26 13:11 #16104Senior Member

Posts: 122Damage?
What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
Stay safe! Happy hunting!
-
01-06-26 12:47 #16103Senior Member

Posts: 412No need to explain yourself, you got over 240 reviews. I honestly don't even ask their name, I might have seen this Jessica I might not. I go in if she look good I take of my business and leave.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 12:32 #16102Senior Member

Posts: 73Soul Spa, Lucky
Saw Lucky recently. Great massage and even better HE with L2 skills top notch. Great attitude and looks. Those nips are most likely part of her bolt one but still fun to play with.
-
01-06-26 11:50 #16101Senior Member

Posts: 260Not sure what the hostility is about
Strangely rude response. Anyway yes I used to frequent coconut tree spa. I thought it and Jessica were great. Then I saw a bunch of reports on here that it got shut down so I quite going. Now I see it's also called noble spa. I was wondering if it was the same service and girls as before.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
Anyway, no need to be such a douche. I am an active monger. I would review more if there was anything worth reviewing. But everything is totally dried up.
-
01-06-26 06:08 #16100Senior Member

Posts: 69But I mean.
Can you give a bit more description? Like, were they at least cute? Allow groping? There are some fine ass 50 yo's out there so it's not like that should be a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Zemmy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 23:34 #16099Senior Member

Posts: 120Red Rose
Massage was actually good. Like knew what they were actually doing good. That was the only good part.
Old. Like 50+ for both therapists. Opted for lvl 1 and just couldn't even finish. And least that was only for. 6.
Not a Latina in sight.
-
01-05-26 18:59 #16098Senior Member

Posts: 205Yes Rubbed by Megan
She is lame, charges a lot, like $500, and does nothing else besides L1, no matter how hot she looks on social media. I actually had a good time with her, and now she is charging $70 to see me lose my money. WOW don't Do It! Run!
Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:49 #16097Senior Member

Posts: 58Pricing
I totally agree with the fact that some on here are paying way too much for services. I have preached this is past post and the one reason I have stopped using AMP's. Maybe it will change but probably not. Hobby too rich for me!!
-
01-05-26 07:11 #16096Senior Member

Posts: 104Redrose
Stopped by to check it out, they or she was busy. I stopped by lobby was full of stuff looks like they were moving in some older dude in lobby looks like he worked there not a customer. Lady pops out said busy come back in 30 gave me hug. She was Asian and older not bad looking but not young or latin. I did not want to wait or like the setup so I left. Now it may be different since they have been around a month or two, but I don't have my hopes up.
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 22:41 #16095Senior Member

Posts: 394Thank you
Thank You. I am also glad that finally I got someone to agree. There are few guys who market for these places and defend them blindly.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



