Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 902 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13293

    Tawanna Masseuse

    Anyone know her? Saw her on Facebook and Craigslist recently.

    Masseuse with ad ons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1285.jpg‎  

  2. #13292
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    What all did they do together?
    Saw them twice actually. They got touchy with each other, the mother (if she really was) would appear to kissing the lower lips. I couldn't quite see from my position.

  3. #13291
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    She was fun some years ago, especially when working with her mom
    What all did they do together?

  5. #13289

    Quite often, after reading about things like this

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Quite often, after reading about things like this, I fuck with them. I sent her a text saying it was a funny tryst post and asked what Ai software was used to generate those photos. It was kinda funny when she told me that anyone who contacted her was a weirdo.

  6. #13288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Hard to be sympathetic here. I'm torn to whether sending a deposit and then the provider goes ghost if that is really being ripped off. Of course it is I guess but I don't know how one could not expect to be ripped off regardless if the provider has been seen before. I call sending a deposit a "stupidity charge". I'd be shocked if it worked out and still got the service. Hookers have sex for money. Why do the act when they already got the money, or even part of it. That's a lesson that shouldn't need to be learned but common sense right out of the gate.

  7. #13287
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #13286

    You did what?

    You sent $50 to a Westwood "Nickle Dime Nasty" an expected a different outcome? Second, if I met with her (which I wouldn't) I would tell no one, no one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.

  9. #13285

    Any word on Amazing Michelle?

    Anyone heard from / know what became of Amazing Michelle after leaving the scene? I got a random text from her old number, but 99% sure it was not her and I did not really engage in conversation.

  10. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  11. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  12. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  13. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    Had an ok first met with her, but last summer she pulled a cash and dash when she was hosting on the Eastside.

  14. #13280

    Brandi Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    That baby has dropped and I believe she ultimately passed her post-partum tests, so congrats. She was fun some years ago, especially when working with her mom, but those days are over, and I kinda hope she succeeds in finding non-hobby employment.

  15. #13279

    Kayla Ashley Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    What is it about Tryst that the same provider who can be had for 125 ish suddenly goes for 250 and up? Anyway, my one experience a few years ago was not a ripoff, but also not great. She seemed to have some problem with pain when doing the deed, which is a problem with this line of work. Photos are accurate but I would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape