Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 901 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13269
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just something to think about for those who refuse to provide identification or a deposit. You're missing out on the best of the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    You are either her doing a self review or the next guy that is going to learn the hard way never give out personal info, ask her for a copy of her ID.
    Agree with Units12 - OP = No review. Bad advice. (smh) - Never share personal info (that can incriminate you), do video call (that can be recorded), or send deposit (that can be stolen). Exception - depending on your level of comfort and risk tolerance - Agencies (like Booker Gray) or Persons with a solid, trusted, well reviewed reputation, may ask for limited ID info only. Macey Rayne and Bob D do not meet these basic standards. Dont be stupid. Safety first.

  2. #13268
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    After being away from the board for a long while, I logged on and saw the comments about Mazey. And since I saw her recently, I thought I should chime in and vouch that she's real and worth it. That's why I kept it short and simple.

    I'll just say that if you're looking for a spinner who is built to please, then Mazey is for you. I usually go for thicker girls, but I also enjoy some variety, so I'll definitely be adding Mazey to my rotation if she sticks around.

    As for the specific questions, I always book my own hotel and I never expect a provider to spend any amount of time with me, let alone an overnight or vacation, without a deposit and proper verification. In my experience, if you simply follow a provider's rules and requirements to make her feel comfortable and safe, everything will flow smoothly and she will go above and beyond to show you a wonderful time. Just something to think about for those who refuse to provide identification or a deposit. You're missing out on the best of the best. I guess that's why I haven't posted on here much. I'm too busy living the life instead of just posting about it..
    You are either her doing a self review or the next guy that is going to learn the hard way never give out personal info, ask her for a copy of her ID.

  3. #13267

    Ashley

    Check page 3 of rip-off thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.

  4. #13266

    Valentina on Tryst

    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.

  5. #13265
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?
    After being away from the board for a long while, I logged on and saw the comments about Mazey. And since I saw her recently, I thought I should chime in and vouch that she's real and worth it. That's why I kept it short and simple.

    I'll just say that if you're looking for a spinner who is built to please, then Mazey is for you. I usually go for thicker girls, but I also enjoy some variety, so I'll definitely be adding Mazey to my rotation if she sticks around.

    As for the specific questions, I always book my own hotel and I never expect a provider to spend any amount of time with me, let alone an overnight or vacation, without a deposit and proper verification. In my experience, if you simply follow a provider's rules and requirements to make her feel comfortable and safe, everything will flow smoothly and she will go above and beyond to show you a wonderful time. Just something to think about for those who refuse to provide identification or a deposit. You're missing out on the best of the best. I guess that's why I haven't posted on here much. I'm too busy living the life instead of just posting about it.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.

  6. #13264

    Well deserved

    Thanks VK for giving "Cicada" Bob both barrels.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    3 posts since 2009.

    Check A2's comment on his first post.

  7. #13263

    Bob's a cicada

    3 posts since 2009.

    Check A2's comment on his first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?

  8. #13262

    Mazey Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    She's real and safe. I recommend her.
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?

  9. #13261
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    She's real and safe. I recommend her.

  10. #13260

    Any info?

    She looks familiar. No such thing as new anymore. Anyone have any info or experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/022293514511.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image 1.jpeg‎   image 2.jpeg‎  

  11. #13259
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one:

    https://callescort.org/513-743-5213

    Seems fishy to me but I'd love to be wrong.
    Google search of phone # showed nothing. Let us kmow if you toftt, she's hot!

  12. #13258

    Here for a good time

    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one:

    https://callescort.org/513-743-5213

    Seems fishy to me but I'd love to be wrong.

  13. #13257
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    Think I would have to pass. Wants way to much info. About you an way to skinny. I like a little meat on the bones myself. This one you could put it in soft let it get hard an hear her ribs crack. TG.

  14. #13256

    Take me to your leader

    Not in to the alien look. Do NOT give personal info or deposits, ever! Especially to an extraterrestrial fembot with a "Spoiled" tattoo on it's jawbone. Nano Nano Shazbot.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-27 185131.jpg‎  

  15. #13255

    Mazey Rayne

    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape