Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 44191
-
01-07-26 11:42 #41926Senior Member

Posts: 177I paid 300 for HF (200+100). The girls were asking double house fees and I said that's all I have. They said bring more next time.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 10:25 #41925Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Garden Spa
Took a little break to recover some funds but finally made it back out. Today I headed to Garden Spa and checked to see the talent. I was greeted by Macy, she was probably around 5 foot to 5' 1", 100-110 pounds. She had some big fake tits and brown hair. House fee was the typical 50 and once we were in the room I handed her 150 for tip.
Her massage started out like your standard typical FS spots. Lots of very light touch and then came the teasing. On the flip she didn't waste much time. Off came the dress and next thing I knew she was up between my legs stroking junior and sucking on my balls. That led into an amazing BBBJ. Really good depth and suction.
Cover went on and we started in cowgirl. She rode pretty good. Good rhythm, speed and depth but cowgirl always gets me to finish so I didn't stick around in that too long. Flipped her over for doggy and stared fucking her on the bed. Good little tight Asian booty. Got up to the point of cumming and asked her to blow me again. She took the cover off and started back on the BBBJ and I unloaded in her mouth.
Session was amazing and felt great to be back in the massage parlor.
-
01-07-26 01:07 #41924Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Wonderful time with Monica at 99 Health Center
Dropped by 99 health center today and had an excellent session with new girl Monica, and I'm glad I got to meet her!
Monica greeted me with a friendly smile that made me feel very comfortable right away, just that kind of vibe where you know you're in good hands. As usual, I wanted the table shower, so I paid the fee and she led me to the room to get undressed. After a little bit she came back for me and led me to the table shower. Once the session started she got undressed herself and climbed up on the table. She rinsed my body with perfect temperature water and got the body wash and lathered me up using her large firm succulent breasts. She gave me light sensual kisses from my neck to my back. She climbs on my back and I feel her beautiful kitty up and down my back.
She flips me over and lathers the front with her beautiful tits. At this time I was rock hard and I was scared I wasn't going to last long. She rinses me off and gives me the teaser BBBJ. All of that teasing had me ready to blow so I had to cut it short and begged her to go to the room. We dry ourselves off and head to the room for fun. I had to calm junior down so we started with some DATY. She was very responsive and I got 3 quivering o's out of her before I was ready to go. She kneels down and begins a sensual BBBJ. After a while I was ready and she slipped on the rubber and it was go time.
We start with ACG which started slow but worked its way up to a pounding. This girl was made for love making! We switch to doggy, then prone bone where my deep strokes gave her another quivering O. I get up and position her for a passionate standing Missionary where I lean in and passionately make out with her like long lost lovers. I was ready to blow so I had her kneel down and BBBJ me until I exploded in her mouth.
Wonderful session and I'll be back.
-
01-07-26 00:56 #41923Senior Member

Posts: 895Just like a minature golf course! A buck a hole!
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 21:05 #41922Senior Member

Posts: 36Angela and Blue at Garden
When I walked in, I immediately recognized Angela is the one named Bonnie last year October. She was hotter than last time LOL. Also has two more girls. I choose Blue. She took me to the room, asked how long I wanted, and said to get comfortable for shower and stepped out the room. After a couple of minutes Blue came back in the room, pulled her tits right out (DAMN It So Huge Tits) and her skirt right up and grabbed my cock. I reciprocated with rubbing her pussy which she grabbed my hand and said to finger her ass and pussy. We played a moment and headed to the shower. Once there, I continued the ass and pussy play while she got the water temperature just right. She start to work, soaping me up and once she cleaned me up, she went to down. Give me a nice BBBJ and there's Angela waiting outside again. She asked if I wanted two girls, which who can say no to that? Blue and I were back in the room and I started DATY, giving her a little DP fingerling. Door opens and Angela come in and strips. Her body is as amazing as I remember with perfect C-D tits and a nice round ass. Seeing I was taking care of Blue. She came and started taking care of me with a nice BBBJ. Insisted I keep one hand on her the whole time. After a little fun there with FIV and FIV for both Blue and Angela, the girls told me to lay back and they both took turns sucking me off. Angela decided after a little it was her turn to fuck me. I laid back and Angela rode CG while Blue sucked on the boys. I can't remember the last time I was this turned on. After Angela rode me, it was back to fucking Blue. Hats got replaced and Blue teased me, alternating my cock back and forth from pussy to ass while Angela stuck her tits in my face and moving to making out with me. Angela said she wanted to watch me fuck Blue from behind. As I pounded deeper and harder into Blue. I noticed Angela playing with herself watching us. It was hot and I couldn't hold back any longer. I busted deep inside Blue in the bag. Hat off and Blue continued to suck me until every last drop was gone. And I kissed until JR was spent. She left the room and Blue finished me off with a decent massage. Handed me a bottle of water and hugged me on the way out. Not a bad experience for my first threesome!
-
01-06-26 20:26 #41921Senior Member

Posts: 30OA Spa, Amy
Pulled up in the evening, near empty parking lot so figure I get to pick.
MMS greeted me with a happy new year hug and kiss on the cheek. Directed me to the second room and told to wait for 'young beautiful'. In comes Amy, tits bursting out of her dress. Of course imma say yes. She was skinny, but round booty and some curves to her hips.
Got naked and laid face down. She actually gave a very thorough and strong massage. Not CMT level but still, felt very relaxed afterwards. Since she used oil, went for hot towel, came back and scrubbed it off. Then took her dress off, started with the light finger tease all up and down my body, with the credit card swipe motion through my crack to tease down there. Was getting hard facing down so lifted my ass up, she started licking my balls and taint from behind, which felt amazing. Turned over and laid on my back. She did more of the tit tease on the front and basically smothered her lovely tits in my face. Proceeds to start kissing and jerking me off slowly, then works her way down to start a very nice BBBJ. It was a very nice and wet BBBJ. She did a lot of frenulum and shaft licking which was so hot. Specifically, the part right under the head, she just kept gently licking it. Never had that experience before.
After several minutes of BBBJ, she scooted in to get her legs under mine to prop me up for Russian. Did a few minutes of nice Russian then I insisted on the main act and said ok honey ready. She got the cover on and hopped onto CG. Her pussy was nice and tight. She rode in CG for a bit, then got into ACG my favorite. Pumped that dick in ACG for a few more minutes until she was tired. Flipped her over for standing shoulder holder and fucked her super hard until exploding in the bag. Dismounted, and cuddled for a sec until we caught our breathes. Hot towel and wipes clean up concluded the session. Definitely enjoyed the session with Amy and would def recommend.
HF 50 + Tip 150. Services: DFK, BBBJ, Russian, CFS (CG, ACG, standing shoulder holder.
-
01-06-26 19:46 #41920Senior Member

Posts: 2841st AAMP of the year at OA with Amy
I came here after I saw a few great reviews that posted here few days back, decide to come check out the new girls, I got greeted by a great looking older lady presume to be the mama-san, didn't see her here on my first visit, she introduces me to Amy in the halls, she is real pretty, looking = fantastic in that dress of hers that shows off her asset, skinny build, long straight black color hair, she's got a pair of D size hooters, real soft and fun to play with those, trimmed pussy. She collected my house fee and lead me to the middle room, we both undress quickly and she gave me a great back massage that definitely not expecting it, I couldn't help myself from playing with the her pussy since she was not wearing undies, those delicious looking lips are too tempting not to get some finger slides to do some sniff test ahead of time. Plus she's got that milky soft skin and great booty to hold on to when hits it deep. The teasing portion starts after the massage, and I quickly flip over on my own to get a better look at those Ds. Areola size is about quarter size, natural D are made for Russian, and she is a pro at it. After a few foreplay DFKs she gave me one of the best Russian that I can remember, definitely top 5. She doesn't speak a slick of English, but she can read my body language really well, or maybe she is just that good with Russian, my rod was pressed between those soft Ds and she added a little lotion between them, smooth slides on them with a side of BJ on top made the whole thing pop. The BJ was truly worthy of mention as well, not only she can DT me and it was the kind that I like, where I can just throat fuk them and she is fine with it. I returned the favor with a little DATY, she did allow 1 finger insert maybe because I file my nails, but not sure is she open for all, little licks at the petals and some finger action got her most and slopy wet. She puts on the cover and I just went straight into standing mish. Held on to her pair of Ds and let her sucks on my finger while I went for the deep end. Changed a few sides and until I can't hold on any more, I shot my load over those great looking hooters, she cleans me up by puts it in her mouth and drained the rest of it out of me like a good girl she is. After, we laid in bed and cuddled until my time had came to an end, before walking me out. On my way out, Abby came by and said hi, and the descriptions were spot on about her, but I am not sure if she can deliver the same performance like Amy can with that Russian of hers. I am bias with those tits because I am a tits man first, but she is sure something amazing.
Total was 2 benji +10.
-
01-06-26 18:22 #41919Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Abby. OA Spa
I just had my way with Abby. She is a hot little firecracker. Sexy body with great tits and a nice ass. She has been well trained and definitely knows all the tricks of the trade. I fucked her hard in multiple positions and she can take it deep. She made me bust with an intense blowjob. Put this one at the top of your to-do list.
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:45 #41918Senior Member

Posts: 1377$ per hole.
Originally Posted by OCDude1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:20 #41917Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63Apple from Angela Spa, Santa Ana CA
Been here a couple times and this time, got lucky with a big breasted angel. All natural Ds with a cute little frame and face. Very light skin, around 28 years old.
Started with standard massage but I would grab her ass and rub her thighs. On the flip, She got undressed and I started to play with her tits right away. Very soft. Great service, She performed BBBJ with CIM option. It was FS with a hat. We made out with tongue, got real passionate. Did all kinds of positions but finished with doggy. Easy parking and they had 3 girls to pick from. Left a tip of 140 and 60 for the hour. Total was 200. Will be back for sure to taste apple again.
-
01-06-26 12:53 #41916Senior Member

Posts: 60Donation
What was the donation for all 3 holes.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 09:09 #41915Senior Member

Posts: 428Ivy from BW
Does anyone know where Ivy from bamboo wood is working now? She left BW around the middle of 2025 and would love to connect with her again. Thanks.
-
01-06-26 01:53 #41914Banned Member

Posts: 537Peony Massage. PSE Yomiko
A bit of a late post. This was part of a two sesh day on Saturday. My boy told me that Yomiko was back at Peony. He's raved about her for a long time and well I finally bit the bullet. I'm usually more into GFE than PSE. He told me Yomiko is PSE and YES, YES she is.
First time at Peony. The spa wasn't busy at all. Yomiko let me in but I didn't know it was her upon arrival as it was my first time seeing her. Face is mid with blonde hair. Body is banging and made for banging. C cup tits. Slim with curves right where you need them to be. She had on a white top and a red plaid skirt. I told her I was in a bit of a rush so Half hour only and no massage. Negotiated 200 all in, Greek included.
As we're standing, she immediately goes for DFK. Then pushes me to the table and starts unzipping my pants and begins a sloppy BBBJ while I'm still clothed LOL. I enjoy that for a bit before telling her alright let me take off my clothes. Then she gets on the edge of the table upside down and tells me "fuck my face" hahaha. I oblige. I'm face fucking her and she grabs ass / legs and pulls me towards her so I fully DT her. She's gagging and doesn't GAF. Crazy chick!! Then 69 where she squats and I DATY and DATO. Tongue punch her asshole. Then she skips the pussy and tells me to fuck her ass first. She gets into mish at the edge of the table, puts cover on and I dive right in. Bang in standing anal mish and she asks for doggy. Before I'm able to pull out, she says no stay inside. Then does a 180 from mish to doggy while I'm still inserted in her ass. WTF LOL. Pound in doggy for a bit. Then she pulls off the cover and gets into ACG, drops in while simultaneously and sneakily putting on the cover. Bounces aggressively while leaning forward and DFK. I've already nutted once today so I got that stamina. RCG and then I tell her to finish me off with a BJ. She does and sucks to completion and drains me dry. Legs feel weak and shit. Awesome sesh. I see her appeal. Definitely the freakiest girl I've had.
-
01-06-26 00:01 #41913Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Bella & G&G
After several weeks away due to the holidays, I was keen to visit my friends at G&G for the first time in 2026. Alice (mms) responded to my text with details about and an image of a new girl named Bella. I was immediately struck by this young woman's perfectly oval face, big brown eyes, and tiny mouth, all framed by very long, straight black hair. The details that accompanied her photogrpah were equally alluring: 5' 1", 88 lbs, 36 C mm breasts, and clean shaven kitty. Alice and I set up an appointment time and I enthusiastically made my way to Orange County. Luckily the rain had largely subsided, making my journey from L. A. Much smoother than it would have been otherwise.
I arrived at the agreed upon time and made my way into the front lobby. I like how the retro vibe of the building's exterior (faux river rock giving off craftsman vibes) carries over into the spa's interior (you've got to love that 1970's-style wooden wall panel). Anyway, I hadn't been inside but a few seconds before Bella opened the inner door and led me to the first room on the right.
We exchanged pleasantries while I took off my shoes and placed her tip on the nearby countertop. Before I knew it, she had pulled down the top of her sun dress exposing her remarkable breasts, which she then fondled playfully. Her somewhat large, pointy nipples were an instant turn on, as was her round ass, which I enjoyed squeezing during the lengthy DFK session that followed.
Bella is an exceptional kisser, with a sensual tongue technique that I immediately responded to. Or should I say, my Johnson did. Bella noticed as she slid her hands down the front of my pants. Before I knew it, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She administered an admirable BBBJ with lots of BLS and eye contact. I appreciated the time she took to compliment my member: "Oh baby, I like-a your dick. So big. " LOL, I don't care if she's lying or not; she's got a solid routine that I would look forward to enjoying again in the near future.
Soon I picked her up (she's only 88 lbs!) and placed her on the table for a bit if DATY. Here again, her eye contact and remarks were on point. If she isn't into it, she's expert at making you believe that she is.
Once she slipped on the bag, we launched into standing mish. She held herself up on her elbows and maintained eye contact while I fucked her. "Go deep, daddy. Make-a me cum. " I wished to oblige her, she I joined her on the table and slid deep inside her while slowly rotating my hips. Her facial expressions throughout were incredibly sexy: "I love-a your dick; make-a me cum. " Soon she reached her "O" (or at least pretended she did), and lots of DFK followed. I pulled out, pulled off the bag, straddled her torso, and blew a few ropes onto her face, tits, and tongue (which was extended and wagging sexily, of course).
I grabbed her a towel from a nearby table and helped myself to one as well. Her English is limited, so we couldn't talk at length, but we shared some laughs as I assisted her wiping off the flood of cum I had just deposited onto her. She's got a killer smile and a sweet little laugh. And she's so tiny! I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home with me.
But alas, it was time to depart. Alice entered as I was getting dressed to see how things went. We both agreed that Bella was quite a beauty and a skilled provider.
After sharing one last hug and kiss with Bella, I was led into the lobby by Alice and sent on my way. Another top tier experience at G&G. I would advise giving Bella a shot before she departs mid month.
-
01-05-26 21:28 #41912Senior Member

Posts: 1143Young Cindy
The younger Cindy version you mention, she used to work at the famous Animal Clinic. Do you know where she works?









Reply With Quote






