Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 888 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13078

    Mazey

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.
    I've been texting her looking for a spinner. Is she good? What's her menu like. Is she a dead fish??

  2. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one:

    https://callescort.org/513-743-5213

    Seems fishy to me but I'd love to be wrong.
    I decided to toftt and see her. Took a few days for my spidey sense to relent (I was also busy). I am glad I took the chance. She was really fun. Pictures were accurate, she's better looking in person imo. Everything was covered. Neighborhood was fine. She was worth the time and rates were reasonable. I was really getting pessimistic about the state of things in the area, but 2026 has started off pretty, pretty good.

  3. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.
    Sounds like a great plan.

    Give her your name so she can find your address phone number, employment and family members, a video of yourself that she can record and have forever, then give her a deposit.

    You do you.

  4. #13075
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Units12 - OP = No review. Bad advice. (smh) - Never share personal info (that can incriminate you), do video call (that can be recorded), or send deposit (that can be stolen). Exception - depending on your level of comfort and risk tolerance - Agencies (like Booker Gray) or Persons with a solid, trusted, well reviewed reputation, may ask for limited ID info only. Macey Rayne and Bob D do not meet these basic standards. Dont be stupid. Safety first.
    Just to clarify, Mazey doesn't ask for identification. She only asks for basic info like your name and then a deposit and video call to confirm. Most girls I've seen recently actually require the same general process or more for screening. So if you're not willing to follow her process, then I guess you can just find a girl who isn't as concerned about her safety. But I'll stick with girls who care enough about themselves to screen.

    I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years now and I've had no issues. I simply provide what is asked and then go have fun. And if I don't feel comfortable, I move on. I agree that it's smart to be safe, but always remember that the girls want to feel safe too, and it's always worth it to make them feel that way.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.

  5. #13074

    So lame in Lexington I have to expand

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?
    We got a guy down here that has about 120 posts and 80% of those are replies giving his experience with the provider discussed, yet he doesn't have a single review; the other 20% he's asking for more details about a person's experience at an AMP. Our Admin's pretty strict about being argumentative so I've kept my mouth shut, but recently I've told him that I missed his review and asked where can I find it.

  6. #13073
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    Just something to think about for those who refuse to provide identification or a deposit. You're missing out on the best of the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    You are either her doing a self review or the next guy that is going to learn the hard way never give out personal info, ask her for a copy of her ID.
    Agree with Units12 - OP = No review. Bad advice. (smh) - Never share personal info (that can incriminate you), do video call (that can be recorded), or send deposit (that can be stolen). Exception - depending on your level of comfort and risk tolerance - Agencies (like Booker Gray) or Persons with a solid, trusted, well reviewed reputation, may ask for limited ID info only. Macey Rayne and Bob D do not meet these basic standards. Dont be stupid. Safety first.

  7. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    After being away from the board for a long while, I logged on and saw the comments about Mazey. And since I saw her recently, I thought I should chime in and vouch that she's real and worth it. That's why I kept it short and simple.

    I'll just say that if you're looking for a spinner who is built to please, then Mazey is for you. I usually go for thicker girls, but I also enjoy some variety, so I'll definitely be adding Mazey to my rotation if she sticks around.

    As for the specific questions, I always book my own hotel and I never expect a provider to spend any amount of time with me, let alone an overnight or vacation, without a deposit and proper verification. In my experience, if you simply follow a provider's rules and requirements to make her feel comfortable and safe, everything will flow smoothly and she will go above and beyond to show you a wonderful time. Just something to think about for those who refuse to provide identification or a deposit. You're missing out on the best of the best. I guess that's why I haven't posted on here much. I'm too busy living the life instead of just posting about it..
    You are either her doing a self review or the next guy that is going to learn the hard way never give out personal info, ask her for a copy of her ID.

  8. #13071

    Ashley

    Check page 3 of rip-off thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.

  9. #13070

    Valentina on Tryst

    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.

  10. #13069
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?
    After being away from the board for a long while, I logged on and saw the comments about Mazey. And since I saw her recently, I thought I should chime in and vouch that she's real and worth it. That's why I kept it short and simple.

    I'll just say that if you're looking for a spinner who is built to please, then Mazey is for you. I usually go for thicker girls, but I also enjoy some variety, so I'll definitely be adding Mazey to my rotation if she sticks around.

    As for the specific questions, I always book my own hotel and I never expect a provider to spend any amount of time with me, let alone an overnight or vacation, without a deposit and proper verification. In my experience, if you simply follow a provider's rules and requirements to make her feel comfortable and safe, everything will flow smoothly and she will go above and beyond to show you a wonderful time. Just something to think about for those who refuse to provide identification or a deposit. You're missing out on the best of the best. I guess that's why I haven't posted on here much. I'm too busy living the life instead of just posting about it.

    Play safe and stay safe.

    BD.

  11. #13068

    Well deserved

    Thanks VK for giving "Cicada" Bob both barrels.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    3 posts since 2009.

    Check A2's comment on his first post.

  12. #13067

    Bob's a cicada

    3 posts since 2009.

    Check A2's comment on his first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?

  13. #13066

    Mazey Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDawgstein  [View Original Post]
    She's real and safe. I recommend her.
    This is not saying much!! You provided all your personal information? You did a video confirmation call? You sent your deposit? You booked a hotel at additional cost? You jumped through all her hoops? Where's your review of her?

  14. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    New tryst listing with several face tattoos. Requires a lot of personal information. Video verification. And a deposit. A lot of hoops. Kind of suspicious.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mazeyrayne
    She's real and safe. I recommend her.

  15. #13064

    Any info?

    She looks familiar. No such thing as new anymore. Anyone have any info or experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/022293514511.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image 1.jpeg‎   image 2.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape