Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 16678
-
01-10-26 17:19 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 57Thanks
Thanks. I literally saw her walking to hyvee yesterday and was like ok well she's close by.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 16:22 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 117Run
She went by green eye beauty or something like that. There have been ripoff reports and a few of them. Once you go that path there is no return.
Originally Posted by MWNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:28 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 57Anybody got info on her quality?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...6/758971941423 was just wondering cause she's been around a while and she's not unattractive.
-
01-09-26 11:02 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 213Chloe
Has anyone seen Chloe / have any details? Her pics look great, but she asks for a lot of $. Plus I'm not sure she's honest regarding willingness to provide BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
Would appreciate any reviews.
-
01-09-26 00:10 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 206Its kind of funny cause when I used to see nina she fucking hated chole. Probs got a pimp now. Idk. Just find it sad was a normal girl prior to it all but that's the game. Hopefully this year get some new normal girls. Don't need banging bodies just normal non druggy hoe flated prices. We shall see!
Originally Posted by JackDans66
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:49 #16253Regular Member

Posts: 21I saw Chloe / Chole has done doubles with Nina according to ads, so wondering if anyone has a story to share?
Originally Posted by TryingAgai
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/227996873700
-
01-06-26 13:07 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 127So she's being a little misleading in this ad (she isn't on stg) but Vanessa is a post op ts provider. No hate on that. It is what it is. It's been made clear that this is not the place for reviewing ts providers but I can confirm that she is well reviewed on the other site.
Originally Posted by Jackdans66
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 00:12 #16251Regular Member

Posts: 21Vanessa
Anyone seen Vanessa?
Ad is very convincing and has porn videos.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/199572068#.
-
01-05-26 21:49 #16250Regular Member

Posts: 6Nina & co.
It's a real bummer to hear that. I had also had some good experiences but it's been a while now. I noticed as of late the same group of girls, phone #'s and pics being used interchangeably, and that she was among those, and that didn't seem like a good sign. Unfortunate to hear it confirmed, though.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 19:11 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 206I don't mind the idea of going for trans women but their prices are fucking insane. Don't know why don't really care.
Originally Posted by SashaDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:56 #16248Sock account for Zoya

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-05-26 14:34 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 34Caveat emptor
I have nothing against trans people in general, but if you google the Instagram ID listed in this ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/659490394759
You get this cross reference.
https://www.tsescorts.com/wisconsin/...s/469-650-1897
Which is of course fine if that's what you're looking for.
-
01-04-26 13:07 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 127Jessie, reviewed?
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/352603381300
She's been posting a lot about visiting for a limited time but seems to be sticking around. I like how she looks but she does have a bad review on the other site. I haven't seen any ripoff reports on town yet so just checking here first.
-
01-01-26 16:26 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 508Agreed
I've seen Dani 3 times. First time and actually every time as you said, the communication is horrible. First time DFK / BBBJ and covered full service. She was very good and got into it pretty well. I will say I find her BJ skills to be totally lacking and she wouldn't take direction well at all. So repeated again, and was hoping for the same or better and her attitude was shitty, only wanted to do BBBJ for a short time and full service was okay. The last time the communication was so bad I said fuck it I'm not wasting my time with you anymore. That got an instant response and a discounted donation. Same lame BBBJ but I pounded the hell out of her from behind. She is very petite but I really think she liked it hard from behind. That alone maybe go back but I'm not dealing with her bs excuses of why she can't respond.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 12:39 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 338Dani
After reading some mostly favorable reviews of Dani, I saw her a month or two ago and thought I'd add my two cents now:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/383646436438
I'll start with the positive: she's better than most of what's available on STG, though that's a very low bar to clear. The photos are accurate, her face isn't bad though it's visibly haggard from hard living. She's thin but not in an obviously unhealthy way. Probably is a drug user (but no needle marks / bruises, or any other visible signs thereof). Breath of a heavy smoker, which I can deal with but most people don't like. Personality is straightforward and friendly enough.
Service-wise, she offered light kissing, BBBJ is on the menu but I opted for everything covered, offers full service in a variety of positions. Seems to get into it, or at least doesn't rush you or show that she really doesn't want to be there as many girls do. I think I paid 180 for a half hour.
Biggest downside was communication, with very long lag times between messages. I'd say that I'd be willing to see her again in a bind, but am in no immediate rush to do so.










Reply With Quote






