Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16244

    Dani

    After reading some mostly favorable reviews of Dani, I saw her a month or two ago and thought I'd add my two cents now:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/383646436438

    I'll start with the positive: she's better than most of what's available on STG, though that's a very low bar to clear. The photos are accurate, her face isn't bad though it's visibly haggard from hard living. She's thin but not in an obviously unhealthy way. Probably is a drug user (but no needle marks / bruises, or any other visible signs thereof). Breath of a heavy smoker, which I can deal with but most people don't like. Personality is straightforward and friendly enough.

    Service-wise, she offered light kissing, BBBJ is on the menu but I opted for everything covered, offers full service in a variety of positions. Seems to get into it, or at least doesn't rush you or show that she really doesn't want to be there as many girls do. I think I paid 180 for a half hour.

    Biggest downside was communication, with very long lag times between messages. I'd say that I'd be willing to see her again in a bind, but am in no immediate rush to do so.

  2. #16243

    Thank you for your intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Among the providers I saw in 2025, this is my ranking in terms of how much I enjoyed the experience.

    1. Yuna. No surprise here. I only managed to see her a couple times this year, but she's been my ATF for years, and for my particular needs, nobody else available around here comes close.

    2. Betty and Lily, the two Kazakh touring girls I saw a couple weeks apart in the summer. They were awesome, wish they came around more often.

    3. Jessica Diamond, by far my favorite among the Eastern European touring girls.

    4. A couple of the South American touring girls I saw, Wanda Cruz being my fave among them.

    5. The small handful of STG providers I saw out of desperation over the course of the year, none of them being particularly satisfying experiences (though to be fair, I had an okay time with Natalie, who I saw fairly recently for a specific service that she is very good at).
    But holy smokes. That is a lot. But hats off to you sir!

  3. #16242

    Year-End Power Rankings

    Among the providers I saw in 2025, this is my ranking in terms of how much I enjoyed the experience.

    1. Yuna. No surprise here. I only managed to see her a couple times this year, but she's been my ATF for years, and for my particular needs, nobody else available around here comes close.

    2. Betty and Lily, the two Kazakh touring girls I saw a couple weeks apart in the summer. They were awesome, wish they came around more often.

    3. Jessica Diamond, by far my favorite among the Eastern European touring girls.

    4. A couple of the South American touring girls I saw, Wanda Cruz being my fave among them.

    5. The small handful of STG providers I saw out of desperation over the course of the year, none of them being particularly satisfying experiences (though to be fair, I had an okay time with Natalie, who I saw fairly recently for a specific service that she is very good at).

    6. Two Asian apartment visits, which maybe I should have ranked above the random STG girls, except I always feel gross and demoralized afterwards because I don't want to have anything to do with human trafficking.

    I feel a little sick when I think about how much dough I spent doing this over the past year when as often as not I didn't enjoy it very much. Happy New Year!

  4. #16241

    Nina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/191914483862

    Man hate to see providers go down the drawn. At the start of this year when she was new with her sister. Amazing best bang for you buck literally. Sister got addicted to crack and moved back to lax. She stayed but just got more and more jaded. Haven't seen her in a while and went to see her recently. Mood was bad, couldn't care less and then said it hurt and then told me its over and I need to leave. Miss it there used to be days she let me hit it for free when she still enjoyed it just for the fun and extra money.

  5. #16240

    Yes. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
    I have sent you a PM.

  6. #16239
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
    In for PM whenever you get a chance.

  7. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
    I hope your inbox is empty, because you're about to get 100 messages.

  8. #16237
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    Hey there gents. My old UTR closed shop very abruptly. So. Anyone has any UTR that is seeking new regulars? If so kindly get me in connection! Thanks for any help.
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.

  9. #16236

    Seeking some UTR love

    Hey there gents. My old UTR closed shop very abruptly. So. Anyone has any UTR that is seeking new regulars? If so kindly get me in connection! Thanks for any help.

  10. #16235
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
    Homegrown Wisconsin girl that's for sure. That setup she had out on the westside with the candles and incense was something else.

  11. #16234
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
    If you act fast, you can see all those pics in this ad from a year ago that's still live as of right now. If this link goes bad minutes from now, I suppose it means she's monitoring this forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/952678573498

  12. #16233

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
    Yes, it looked exactly like her old ads from however many years ago, same pics as far as my faulty memory can remember. Her age was not updated either, still said I think 26, which is obviously not true.

  13. #16232

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556
    The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.

  14. #16231

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556
    I cannot confirm #2, but I think that's the case. I was a regular and then she stopped responding. Reached out at this new number and she seemed to immediately recognize. I'm hoping to reconnect and I will update if I am able. She has always been hard to connect with.

  15. #16230

    Lexxi

    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape