Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 506 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7173
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    How much for everything?

  2. #7172
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Have you seen her in the past couple of years? Because.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw an advertisement for her on Craigslist a while back and can't find her new number. If anyone knows how to reach her, I'd appreciate a shout. I know she's crazy as a June bug, but something about her flips my switch as fast as her mood does LOL.
    She expects you to sign a document drawn up by her attorney and demands to take a picture of your state I'd or license and the icing on the cake was she whipped out an ink pad and took a thumb print on the document she makes you sign before the session starts if you are a new client!

    The document basically asserts you will keep your hands to yourself! And have no expectations other than a legitimate massage.

    She claims this all came about because a client got "all hands on" her and might have pushed the envelope too far! If you know what I mean!

    She went as far as asking me "if I was horny! Because if I were!? Then I needed to leave!!

    I think all of this was not only over the top! Ridiculous! But a bit rich coming from someone who maybe 15 years back or so!? With an office on Colonial Drive would for the right tip due FULL NUDE happy endings and YMMV like sucking on her toes or massaging her feet! But as she gets older she is getting more stricter and legitimate. But she does give a solid massage and these days does her best to stay professional but the paperwork thing is bewildering. Because of some out of control clown client now everyone has to be treated like a potential threat to her! Whenever a new client contacts her but none of this is told beforehand you find out about the paperwork once you arrive.

  3. #7171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Lia winter park

    Anyone has any experience with her?

    Called her and she told me $200 for an hour on the east side of winter park.

    Schedule did not work out yet.

    Thanks.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/winter-park-lias-massage-relax/7907377177.html

  4. #7170

    Malayka

    I saw an advertisement for her on Craigslist a while back and can't find her new number. If anyone knows how to reach her, I'd appreciate a shout. I know she's crazy as a June bug, but something about her flips my switch as fast as her mood does LOL.

  5. #7169

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.

  6. #7168

    Crystal

    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
    Last edited by Lotion2003; 01-08-26 at 07:16. Reason: Wrong placement

  7. #7167

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Was waxing offered?

    YM.
    I'm not too sure as I didn't ask. I was looking for just a shave. I'd say to reach out when she posts and find out if it's offered.

  8. #7166

    Lake Mary

    Anyone try this one?

    I think professional yet the picture is seductive.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...903092348.html

  9. #7165

    New one?

    Thinking of getting the boys waxed LOL. Anyone seen this one https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...905749060.html.

  10. #7164
    80 for 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting for something totally different.

    How many roses for hour?

    YM.

  11. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?

    R5.
    Because although the price is good there are just much better options available. She doesn't really have the enthusiasm I expect, a little to mechanical for me.

  12. #7162

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by AedeGreat  [View Original Post]
    After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html
    Was waxing offered?

    YM.

  13. #7161

    Looks Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html
    Looks interesting for something totally different.

    How many roses for hour?

    YM.

  14. #7160

    Aurora Spa (AS Spa)

    After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html

  15. #7159

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    She's GFE, but expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape