Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 555 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 8324
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7844

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeGolf197  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I have talked with some on SDM. Did not come across as a pro.
    Can you explain what Sugar Daddy Meet (SDM) has to do with this ad from Megapersonals?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2536976963/1

  2. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    This one is pretty solid, good communication, pretty chill and reasonable rates. She is cute but a bit bigger then the photos, nothing crazy but def bigger.

    She was running out of Koval and Tropicana area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/199609824
    Texted her yesterday, zero response.

  3. #7842

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    This one is pretty solid, good communication, pretty chill and reasonable rates. She is cute but a bit bigger then the photos, nothing crazy but def bigger.

    She was running out of Koval and Tropicana area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/199609824
    Interesting, I have talked with some on SDM. Did not come across as a pro.

  4. #7841

    This one was pretty good.

    This one is pretty solid, good communication, pretty chill and reasonable rates. She is cute but a bit bigger then the photos, nothing crazy but def bigger.

    She was running out of Koval and Tropicana area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/199609824

  5. #7840
    Dumped in Nicki twice. Have dumped in Lola so many times I lost count. Great ass!

  6. #7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99  [View Original Post]
    During AVN, anybody knows if anyone provides service to locals?
    You should probably ask this inthr xxx_pornstars topic.

    Also, I don't have a concrete answer, but that tryst group shows a LOT of their talent planning to visit vegas jan20-24.

  7. #7838
    During AVN, anybody knows if anyone provides service to locals?

  8. #7837
    Doesn't reply on any of the numbers for her that still float around, looks like the fun is done.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone still hit her up? I was wondering the other day what's going on with her crew.

  9. #7836

    Tasia

    Does anyone still hit her up? I was wondering the other day what's going on with her crew.

  10. #7835

    2 great recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99  [View Original Post]
    Any good bare ladies recently? I saw Abby, Dakota, tripps, Kelsey. Seems like not much here in Vegas. Any one care to share?
    Nickie.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7024612527

    Lola.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/199500459

    Very fun ladies.

  11. 01-02-26 00:08


  12. #7834

    UTR info

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl is visiting Vegas for the next month or so. Bare friendly UTR. She's fun and loves to fuck. PM for more info.
    Hey brother can I get her info?

  13. #7833
    Any good bare ladies recently? I saw Abby, Dakota, tripps, Kelsey. Seems like not much here in Vegas. Any one care to share?

  14. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Wishing fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. I can write some ol pep talk bs for those of us who might be lonely but you guys already know the drill. Maybe we can all find some open legs although everything else is closed. Have an awesome day!
    Merry Christmas to you pal and everyone, I enjoyed the message and I enjoy the info and comradarie here.

  15. #7831

    Merry Christmas

    Wishing fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. I can write some ol pep talk bs for those of us who might be lonely but you guys already know the drill. Maybe we can all find some open legs although everything else is closed. Have an awesome day!

  16. #7830

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl is visiting Vegas for the next month or so. Bare friendly UTR. She's fun and loves to fuck. PM for more info.
    Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape