Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 555 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 8316
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7836

    Tasia

    Does anyone still hit her up? I was wondering the other day what's going on with her crew.

  2. #7835

    2 great recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99  [View Original Post]
    Any good bare ladies recently? I saw Abby, Dakota, tripps, Kelsey. Seems like not much here in Vegas. Any one care to share?
    Nickie.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7024612527

    Lola.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/199500459

    Very fun ladies.

  3. 01-02-26 00:08


  4. #7834

    UTR info

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl is visiting Vegas for the next month or so. Bare friendly UTR. She's fun and loves to fuck. PM for more info.
    Hey brother can I get her info?

  5. #7833
    Any good bare ladies recently? I saw Abby, Dakota, tripps, Kelsey. Seems like not much here in Vegas. Any one care to share?

  6. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Wishing fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. I can write some ol pep talk bs for those of us who might be lonely but you guys already know the drill. Maybe we can all find some open legs although everything else is closed. Have an awesome day!
    Merry Christmas to you pal and everyone, I enjoyed the message and I enjoy the info and comradarie here.

  7. #7831

    Merry Christmas

    Wishing fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. I can write some ol pep talk bs for those of us who might be lonely but you guys already know the drill. Maybe we can all find some open legs although everything else is closed. Have an awesome day!

  8. #7830

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl is visiting Vegas for the next month or so. Bare friendly UTR. She's fun and loves to fuck. PM for more info.
    Sent you a PM. Thanks.

  9. #7829

    Abby pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Some pics are her and some are not. Videos are not her.
    Site got hacked. I told her but so far no progress.

    This is still valid.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...s-vegas-889078

  10. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Either trust me (look at my post history) or DM if real contributor.
    Yes I can verify, after getting his pm (MeatKing) with the girl's number, I did a search of his history and guess what, It led me back to ChiILGuy33. He (or she) does this almost every year and I'm not sure of the reason, has something to do with just wasting our time I believe, never asks for any money, just a huge waste of time. Just know this person (ChiILGuy33) has many different name's here on usasexguide. For you readers that don't know this person, this was the instigator of all that carnaughty BS, and I'm sure many others!

    Here is an example of them posting to their own post. This is from a "Boston.

    Sloppy seconds" thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-21 at 08-58-44 Sloppy seconds - Page 2.jpg‎  

  11. #7827

    Dakota incall

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    She wants dates but doesn't respond for hours. Can't deal with that shit.
    After several hours she responded and said she was working out of Capri Motel near Fremont.

    She said you can rent by the hour.

    That area and rent by the hour is not my thing but I thought I would relay the information.

  12. #7826

    Dakota. Poor communication

    Same here. I saw her once and service was great.

    I tried to repeat and even worse than not responding for hours is responding quickly for a few texts and then just suddenly stopping, dropping off.

    Another downside was the incall she was using. Just disgusting dump.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    She wants dates but doesn't respond for hours. Can't deal with that shit.

  13. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    She wants dates but doesn't respond for hours. Can't deal with that shit.
    W hores have a life too. Maybe you caught her at a busy time. She is awesome if everything lines up.

  14. #7824

    This is almost certainly a scam

    Either trust me (look at my post history) or DM if real contributor.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl is visiting Vegas for the next month or so. Bare friendly UTR. She's fun and loves to fuck. PM for more info.

  15. #7823

    Any reports

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    This girl is visiting Vegas for the next month or so. Bare friendly UTR. She's fun and loves to fuck. PM for more info.
    Has anyone seen her yet?

    How was the experience?

  16. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Helping her out. She is needing dates. She is fun to fuck and enjoys getting pounded. AA friendly and open to anything. She has a great attitude and knows what she is doing.
    She wants dates but doesn't respond for hours. Can't deal with that shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape