Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 8316
-
01-04-26 21:18 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 297Tasia
Does anyone still hit her up? I was wondering the other day what's going on with her crew.
-
01-04-26 08:54 #7835Regular Member

Posts: 192 great recommendations
Nickie.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7024612527
Lola.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/199500459
Very fun ladies.
-
01-02-26 00:08
Senior Member
-
12-29-25 23:56 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 30UTR info
Hey brother can I get her info?
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 19:20 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 183Any good bare ladies recently? I saw Abby, Dakota, tripps, Kelsey. Seems like not much here in Vegas. Any one care to share?
-
12-27-25 19:27 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 53Merry Christmas to you pal and everyone, I enjoyed the message and I enjoy the info and comradarie here.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 09:50 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 73Merry Christmas
Wishing fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. I can write some ol pep talk bs for those of us who might be lonely but you guys already know the drill. Maybe we can all find some open legs although everything else is closed. Have an awesome day!
-
12-23-25 16:34 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 168PM sent
Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 16:35 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby pics
Site got hacked. I told her but so far no progress.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
This is still valid.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...s-vegas-889078
-
12-21-25 12:06 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 434Yes I can verify, after getting his pm (MeatKing) with the girl's number, I did a search of his history and guess what, It led me back to ChiILGuy33. He (or she) does this almost every year and I'm not sure of the reason, has something to do with just wasting our time I believe, never asks for any money, just a huge waste of time. Just know this person (ChiILGuy33) has many different name's here on usasexguide. For you readers that don't know this person, this was the instigator of all that carnaughty BS, and I'm sure many others!
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Here is an example of them posting to their own post. This is from a "Boston.
Sloppy seconds" thread.
-
12-21-25 09:57 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 54Dakota incall
After several hours she responded and said she was working out of Capri Motel near Fremont.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
She said you can rent by the hour.
That area and rent by the hour is not my thing but I thought I would relay the information.
-
12-21-25 09:31 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 580Dakota. Poor communication
Same here. I saw her once and service was great.
I tried to repeat and even worse than not responding for hours is responding quickly for a few texts and then just suddenly stopping, dropping off.
Another downside was the incall she was using. Just disgusting dump.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 23:53 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 217W hores have a life too. Maybe you caught her at a busy time. She is awesome if everything lines up.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 23:00 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 580This is almost certainly a scam
Either trust me (look at my post history) or DM if real contributor.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 13:28 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 54Any reports
Has anyone seen her yet?
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
How was the experience?
-
12-20-25 01:04 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 602She wants dates but doesn't respond for hours. Can't deal with that shit.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




