Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 888 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13094
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    She was fun some years ago, especially when working with her mom
    What all did they do together?

  2. #13093

    Quite often, after reading about things like this

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Quite often, after reading about things like this, I fuck with them. I sent her a text saying it was a funny tryst post and asked what Ai software was used to generate those photos. It was kinda funny when she told me that anyone who contacted her was a weirdo.

  3. #13092
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Hard to be sympathetic here. I'm torn to whether sending a deposit and then the provider goes ghost if that is really being ripped off. Of course it is I guess but I don't know how one could not expect to be ripped off regardless if the provider has been seen before. I call sending a deposit a "stupidity charge". I'd be shocked if it worked out and still got the service. Hookers have sex for money. Why do the act when they already got the money, or even part of it. That's a lesson that shouldn't need to be learned but common sense right out of the gate.

  4. #13091
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #13090

    You did what?

    You sent $50 to a Westwood "Nickle Dime Nasty" an expected a different outcome? Second, if I met with her (which I wouldn't) I would tell no one, no one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.

  6. #13089

    Any word on Amazing Michelle?

    Anyone heard from / know what became of Amazing Michelle after leaving the scene? I got a random text from her old number, but 99% sure it was not her and I did not really engage in conversation.

  7. #13088
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  8. #13087
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  9. #13086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    Need to read the forum. Nowhere does it say it's a good practice to send deposit no matter how many time you have seen a provider.

  10. #13085
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    Had an ok first met with her, but last summer she pulled a cash and dash when she was hosting on the Eastside.

  11. #13084

    Brandi Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm738  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/babiisuge_90

    I've seen her before so her asking for a deposit didn't bother me. Sent the $50 and headed to her place. She was responding the whole way there and then it was crickets as soon and I pulled up. Sat there for an hour and she never responded again. Be careful out fellas. Lesson learned.
    That baby has dropped and I believe she ultimately passed her post-partum tests, so congrats. She was fun some years ago, especially when working with her mom, but those days are over, and I kinda hope she succeeds in finding non-hobby employment.

  12. #13083

    Kayla Ashley Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    What is it about Tryst that the same provider who can be had for 125 ish suddenly goes for 250 and up? Anyway, my one experience a few years ago was not a ripoff, but also not great. She seemed to have some problem with pain when doing the deed, which is a problem with this line of work. Photos are accurate but I would not repeat.

  13. #13082
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sexy

    Thanks.
    Never understood these girls post wit trash on the floor cloths piled up. Even one picture looks like in the garage with 2 by 4's stacked then ask for a deposit. No think not even was without deposit. Never pay deposit it's a scam.

  14. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    I decided to toftt and see her. Took a few days for my spidey sense to relent (I was also busy). I am glad I took the chance. She was really fun. Pictures were accurate, she's better looking in person imo. Everything was covered. Neighborhood was fine. She was worth the time and rates were reasonable. I was really getting pessimistic about the state of things in the area, but 2026 has started off pretty, pretty good.
    I like what I see!! Thanks for the review Bro! SMO.

  15. #13080

    See who just popped back up

    https://callescort.org/513-817-6289

    Remember smashing and creampied her for 150. Gave some good long strokes in that kitty then busted deep in her. Praying she wouldn't get pregnant.

    LOL. This was back in early / mid 2021. I know someone here got to know her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape