Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 732 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 10977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills2424  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ulu/196987600. Pic is a Hawaiian local girls looking one. Its a scam. Its one of those scams where someone calls and threatens you for money.
    Unfortunately, that link does not work for me (page not found) but this one does:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/196987600

  2. #10736
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills2424  [View Original Post]
    I seen here couple years back. But she had a smell down there which turned me off hahaha.
    Damn, doesn't matter how hot you look, especially if you smell rotten down there.

  3. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with LovelyLaila / Greenchanell?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...h/Greenchanell
    Presuming she may be genuine, from that PrivateDelights advertisement she seems like another expensive provider with the mentality of "No Soup For You!" (famous catchphrase of the Soup Nazi character on the Seinfeld tv show).

    The "none negotiable" advertisement says no BB anything; no BBBJ and no CBJ (which would mean no BJ at all); no GFE; no DATY; no LFK; no DFK; no FIV; no FOV, no COF, no CIM; and no Greek. Imagine paying a provider $600 for one hour, and not even receiving a BJ?

  4. #10734
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her before reading about her and wouldn't pull the trigger. She has no idea what GFE is and everything is done with a condom. For $8 bills, I would expect at least a BBBJ. She looks tempting but probably a dead fish w / GPS. Wouldn't doubt if she tries to upsell.
    I seen here couple years back. But she had a smell down there which turned me off hahaha.

  5. #10733

    Beware

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ulu/196987600. Pic is a Hawaiian local girls looking one. Its a scam. Its one of those scams where someone calls and threatens you for money.

  6. #10732

    LovelyLaila / Greenchanell

    Anyone have experience with LovelyLaila / Greenchanell?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...h/Greenchanell

  7. #10731

    Giana

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanKing  [View Original Post]
    I tried messaging her, but she told me to message her day of to confirm and when I did, she pushed back to the next day. Seems kinda flaky and isn't really responding.
    Damn, that sucks. I messaged her in the evening and she responded quick. I was able to see her that night. Maybe the timing was off because she goes about her normal day from what I can tell.

    Do you have a private delights account?

    I recommend trying again. Maybe try setting something up in the evening?

    Good luck.

  8. #10730

    Unfortunately we all have to sometimes TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoii1234  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry about your experience. I've had a similar experience except paid 6 roses for a chj. I don't see the girl online advertising anymore. If that girl I seen does I will keep you guys in the loop. After my experience in sticking to what I know unless good reviews come out. Stay safe.
    Otherwise we never uncover those new diamonds in the rough. Or the bed. Or the shower.

  9. #10729

    My experience working was less then good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Oahu from Seattle for a short vacay, so I was doing some research, and I saw that Jazz, who used to be based in the Seattle / Tacoma area has relocated to Hawaii. I texted her and got some info: I guess she lives in Kona but is in Honolulu for the next week. She's in Waikiki now and said she will be up at Kapolei (sp?) from the 17th to the 21st, but also doing outcall. I was a regular of hers in Washington state and she is just amazing. She loves her job, is sexy af, and knows how to make your body just f'ing sing. I usually go young and she's in her 40's but OMG she's better than the kids. And if you're a gentleman she's all about BBBJ and pretty openminded for BBFS. I don't know what Hawaii rates are like, but her rates are great value /$ imo. Here is a link to her Tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/mzbedroomeyez69

    I'm envious you all will get to see her! I wish she was going to be around when I'm there!
    So based on all the rave reviews, I contacted her the day before I wanted to schedule an hour with her. After a little while she got back to me, and asked me to take a selfie in front of the Waik post office. I walked there in the rain, and sent it to her. She gave me her rates, I agreed, and we set a date for the next evening. I texted her a couple more times that evening, got responses, but the day of the date was complete radio silence. For someone who expresses a lot of concern about cancellations and no-shows, I expected at least a text saying sorry I can't make it.

  10. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her before reading about her and wouldn't pull the trigger. She has no idea what GFE is and everything is done with a condom. For $8 bills, I would expect at least a BBBJ. She looks tempting but probably a dead fish w / GPS. Wouldn't doubt if she tries to upsell.
    She thinks that "girlfriend experience" means she yells at you for not making enough money and she expects you to take out the trash.

  11. #10727

    Sophia Liu

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It's now $800/ hr.
    I contacted her before reading about her and wouldn't pull the trigger. She has no idea what GFE is and everything is done with a condom. For $8 bills, I would expect at least a BBBJ. She looks tempting but probably a dead fish w / GPS. Wouldn't doubt if she tries to upsell.

  12. #10726

    "Natalie"

    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. "Natalie" is super chill. Or was a few years ago.

    Saw her at her actual apartment in Waiks before she went to CC. Major bolt-ons but a real sweetheart. And damn good in the sheets.
    Haven't seen her for years. Used to often, but once she went head first into escorting I stopped (saw her as a reasonably priced SB). I didn't think her performance was on the same level as what she was asking price wise, so I stopped. She is absolutely gorgeous and super chill. The deed just was meh though. Maybe she's just gotten better over time. Have fun.

  13. #10725
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy  [View Original Post]
    Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry about your experience. I've had a similar experience except paid 6 roses for a chj. I don't see the girl online advertising anymore. If that girl I seen does I will keep you guys in the loop. After my experience in sticking to what I know unless good reviews come out. Stay safe.

  14. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy  [View Original Post]
    Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!
    Thanks for the fast and useful report. I've also placed it in the Ripoff Reports thread.

  15. #10723

    Well I took one, and it was extremely disappointing!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy  [View Original Post]
    Going to TOFTT tonight unless someone comes by with a warning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...h/766063138308
    Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape