Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 33041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30986

    Scam. Southington

    Went to see a redhead in Southington tonight operating out of a private residence on Bristol St. , 860-xxx-8331. Got to the address she gave me which was a few houses down from where she told me she was. I called and she came out to meet me. She touched my chest then walked me into her apartment on the 2nd floor. She asked for the donation then told me to get comfortable. She went in the bathroom and I got my shoes off when a guy walked in with the "what the fuck to doing in my place routine". I'll post a link or picture when I can but for now she's pulled all her listings. She's wearing a Bulls jersey in 1 pic. She usually posts in Waterbury.

  2. #30985
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the name she is using but daw her a few times 6 months ago. She has a very pretty face body not bad she loves to please good head, DATY clean, any position you want. She's a good time.
    Hi ok ty good to know.

  3. #30984
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the name she is using but daw her a few times 6 months ago. She has a very pretty face body not bad she loves to please good head, DATY clean, any position you want. She's a good time.
    Was BBFS on the table?

  4. #30983

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the name she is using but daw her a few times 6 months ago. She has a very pretty face body not bad she loves to please good head, DATY clean, any position you want. She's a good time.

  5. #30982

    Girl in Windsor


  6. #30981
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Roxanne who started doing massages and happy endings? Former hair stylist with very nice D breasts? No idea where she disappeared to-last spotted in a van down by the river with a short , fat, dude with messy blonde hair ( sry couldn't resist) She was good value for what she charged-saw her a few times-good head game too. Could get a little chatty , a nice woman who aimed to please.
    I have done FS and BBBJCIM sessions with her.

  7. #30980

    Roxy

    Nice gal. I did not find anything online. All her socials are gone. Likely shacking up with a new SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Roxanne who started doing massages and happy endings? Former hair stylist with very nice D breasts? No idea where she disappeared to-last spotted in a van down by the river with a short , fat, dude with messy blonde hair ( sry couldn't resist) She was good value for what she charged-saw her a few times-good head game too. Could get a little chatty , a nice woman who aimed to please.

  8. #30979

    Roxanne/Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone any idea what happened to Rachel? She was working out of a motel near the airport for a while, then she moved into an old van someone gave her, and now silence. I haven't heard from her in months and we used to get together once or twice a week. She just disappeared. If anyone has any information, please DM me or even post it here, I'd really appreciate it.
    Are you referring to Roxanne who started doing massages and happy endings? Former hair stylist with very nice D breasts? No idea where she disappeared to-last spotted in a van down by the river with a short , fat, dude with messy blonde hair ( sry couldn't resist) She was good value for what she charged-saw her a few times-good head game too. Could get a little chatty , a nice woman who aimed to please.

  9. #30978

    Rachel from Bradley

    Has anyone any idea what happened to Rachel? She was working out of a motel near the airport for a while, then she moved into an old van someone gave her, and now silence. I haven't heard from her in months and we used to get together once or twice a week. She just disappeared. If anyone has any information, please DM me or even post it here, I'd really appreciate it.

  10. #30977

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if shay is around or has her number?
    If its the same shay she is looking at 4 walls.

  11. #30976

    Shay Taylor

    Does anyone know if shay is around or has her number?

  12. #30975
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it's because her back and neck issues. She can't lift her head back up.
    Saw her last year. I hesitate to be too harsh because she's really nice and completely focused on you. To be clear, though, she's in rough shape physically and speaks with a smoker's rasp. Everything points to having lived a very hard life. I don't turn and run unless I feel unsafe, but as soon as she opened the door I knew I'd be done quickly. Wide open menu as others have noted, very laid back, and she did get me off, but I viewed it a bit like a charity case.

  13. #30974

    LSweet

    I strongly agree- they certainly need to button their stuff up. If they're able to get it together, I think we're in for a real treat, as I think there is potential there. However I wouldn't advise folks spending a large amount of coin on potential.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Got it. Missed the recent one. Here it is.

    For me that's a flag with the switch despite the good time. I prefer consistently and predictability. If they get off the ground, I hope more positive reviews will follow. HD has set the bar in CT imo. As more high end agencies enter the CT market alongside the hotel asians, it's going to apply some downward pressure on the independent girls that have delays, habits, offering less, and high rates.

  14. #30973
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    Met Jasmine at her hotel in Cromwell.

    The good:

    - She looks like her pictures.

    - Has nice boobs.

    - Seems safe.

    - Rides well.

    The not so good.

    - All business, barely said 2 words to me.

    - We had no chemistry.

    - Zero affection.

    - A big clock watcher. Got up a few times to check her phone.

    - Tried to rush you out.

    - Has an attitude.

    - Over priced for what she delivers.

    - Isn't into older guys.

    Your mileage might vary, but a definitely a one and done for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/204578652970
    I had a positive experience a couple of months when she first got started. Curious how long of an appointment did you book? I just did a QV because, honestly, I thought she might be a scam. I found her to be very pleasant, easy to talk to, etc. Sorry to hear it was a bad experience for you.

  15. #30972
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Lotliserds - Here's some intel posted previously.
    Hi thanks you. Not a lot of options here rn I WAS considering sadly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape