Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 33040
-
01-03-26 16:39 #30985Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi ok ty good to know.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 15:28 #30984Senior Member

Posts: 172Was BBFS on the table?
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:56 #30983Senior Member

Posts: 343Pretty
I forgot the name she is using but daw her a few times 6 months ago. She has a very pretty face body not bad she loves to please good head, DATY clean, any position you want. She's a good time.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 10:13 #30982Senior Member

Posts: 389Girl in Windsor
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...4/136241716697
-
01-02-26 20:55 #30981Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have done FS and BBBJCIM sessions with her.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:54 #30980Senior Member

Posts: 2109Roxy
Nice gal. I did not find anything online. All her socials are gone. Likely shacking up with a new SD.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:32 #30979Senior Member

Posts: 598Roxanne/Rachel
Are you referring to Roxanne who started doing massages and happy endings? Former hair stylist with very nice D breasts? No idea where she disappeared to-last spotted in a van down by the river with a short , fat, dude with messy blonde hair ( sry couldn't resist) She was good value for what she charged-saw her a few times-good head game too. Could get a little chatty , a nice woman who aimed to please.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 18:20 #30978Senior Member

Posts: 377Rachel from Bradley
Has anyone any idea what happened to Rachel? She was working out of a motel near the airport for a while, then she moved into an old van someone gave her, and now silence. I haven't heard from her in months and we used to get together once or twice a week. She just disappeared. If anyone has any information, please DM me or even post it here, I'd really appreciate it.
-
01-02-26 17:35 #30977Senior Member

Posts: 343Shay
If its the same shay she is looking at 4 walls.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:02 #30976Senior Member

Posts: 389Shay Taylor
Does anyone know if shay is around or has her number?
-
01-02-26 13:53 #30975Senior Member

Posts: 64Saw her last year. I hesitate to be too harsh because she's really nice and completely focused on you. To be clear, though, she's in rough shape physically and speaks with a smoker's rasp. Everything points to having lived a very hard life. I don't turn and run unless I feel unsafe, but as soon as she opened the door I knew I'd be done quickly. Wide open menu as others have noted, very laid back, and she did get me off, but I viewed it a bit like a charity case.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:46 #30974Senior Member

Posts: 63LSweet
I strongly agree- they certainly need to button their stuff up. If they're able to get it together, I think we're in for a real treat, as I think there is potential there. However I wouldn't advise folks spending a large amount of coin on potential.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 09:41 #30973Senior Member

Posts: 144I had a positive experience a couple of months when she first got started. Curious how long of an appointment did you book? I just did a QV because, honestly, I thought she might be a scam. I found her to be very pleasant, easy to talk to, etc. Sorry to hear it was a bad experience for you.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 09:25 #30972Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi thanks you. Not a lot of options here rn I WAS considering sadly.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 09:16 #30971Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Angelica aka Asia - Avoid / Waste of Time
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Lotliserds - Here's some intel posted previously.
Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





