Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 30783
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29163

    White Whale

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I'm chasing the white whale here. Got pretty spoiled when Haze was still in town but haven't really found anyone to fill that spot. Any suggestions for reliable no drama kink that's not going to blow the bank? Premium on if its a safe outcall.

    Been curious about Lexxii. Only review I can find is from a while back thats less than positive but theres also been a million other girls going by Lexxii.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/831961497099

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/199371611 - I think its been mentioned she pulls the angry boyfriend schtick

    https://tryst.link/escort/jassi - Tried hitting her up but it seemed like maybe a bad time as it was just attitude
    Her pictures (STG) are very outdated. White Whale is more accurate.

  2. #29162

    Luna Cuban pics

    Pics in case page disappears.

    https://secrethostess.com/10919027/

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    She goes by "Luna". I set up a date with her and she ghosted me. I'm glad I dodged a bullet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-02 12.12.45 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #29161

    Try each one

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice woman, very accommodating. Looks are about 7/10, slender, and no signs.
    I couldn't find the # I used, not sure why there are multiple numbers. She did appear as though she is not very experienced in this world.

  4. #29160

    Any feedback / exp with "Discrete little treat"

    I'm interested in possibly seeing this one, can't seem to recall or find reviews. Anyone have experience they can share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/795490949076

  5. #29159

    Allie Raleigh pics

    In case page disappears.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gang,

    Sr Member but not real active lately. Been seeing Bentlee and having a blast but she disappeared over the Holidays.

    Had a visit with Allie. She's legit and friendly. Not bad looking but certainly not a beauty. Visit seemed rushed. I was ready to leave with no real interest in a return visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...h/703646047888

    Looking for any intel on Tia in Sanford. Has anyone had opportunity to dream with Tia and willing to share your experience with the green eyed goddess?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...o/581831278362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-02 11.47.30 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #29158

    So which number do you use? There are 3 on her ad!

    Want to see this lovely lady but am concerned that she has 3 numbers associated to her ad. One in the title, one on the body text and a third when you hit the "call me" button to reveal a number. ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice woman, very accommodating. Looks are about 7/10, slender, and no signs.

  7. #29157

    New to the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    But I couldn't find any. Anyone vouch for her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820369613781
    She's a nice woman, very accommodating. Looks are about 7/10, slender, and no signs.

  8. #29156
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Jad.

    12/30/25.
    She's a pretty rad girl. Needs to get away from Taylor.

  9. #29155
    I feel like I'm chasing the white whale here. Got pretty spoiled when Haze was still in town but haven't really found anyone to fill that spot. Any suggestions for reliable no drama kink that's not going to blow the bank? Premium on if its a safe outcall.

    Been curious about Lexxii. Only review I can find is from a while back thats less than positive but theres also been a million other girls going by Lexxii.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/831961497099

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/199371611 - I think its been mentioned she pulls the angry boyfriend schtick

    https://tryst.link/escort/jassi - Tried hitting her up but it seemed like maybe a bad time as it was just attitude

  10. #29154
    Jad.

    12/30/25.

  11. #29153

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Thought of sharing my year-ending experince (wish it was a better one).

    She is a caban girl, under 5 feet and very skinny. She has taken out the add. I'll update when it is back. She post with ‪(832) XXX 0073‬.

    Contacted her, she wanted to verify with face time. I was ok with it. Set up the time and it was a motel closer to crab tree. Not one of well known one. I got there, and I was asked park in the back, right in front of her room. It was a safe place.

    Walked up to room, skinny girl opened the door. I am fine with skinny, and there was no signs of any demons. So far so good.

    The next part is not so good. First of all she was cooking in the room. Wasn't the most sensual aroma for the occasion. And the room wasn't that clean either. She dropped her robe. I liked what I saw, but the environment was not very arousing. She started a covered BJ. She did a good job. Pretty good tounge work. That probably was the best part. She wasn't in to dfk, but didn't resist me going down. But the sniff test failed. It was off putting- so no go there. The rest was mechanical. Went on mish, she just lay down like a dead body till I finished.

    Another strange things was her headwrap- she doesn't seem to be taking it off ever.

    Overall 5 or 6 out 10. I wouldn't repeat. But if you are in to petite type, and looking for a quick job. She would work out for you.
    She goes by "Luna". I set up a date with her and she ghosted me. I'm glad I dodged a bullet.

  12. #29152

    I know she has been reviewed before.

    But I couldn't find any. Anyone vouch for her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820369613781

  13. #29151

    Fun size cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2  [View Original Post]
    The neighborhood is just fine. But inside there's housemates and disrepair everywhere. I've not had any issues. It's not that bad that I won't go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/405180690687
    That's too bad. I've been wanting to meet up with her. Now I'm a bit reluctant.

  14. #29150

    Petite Cuban

    Thought of sharing my year-ending experince (wish it was a better one).

    She is a caban girl, under 5 feet and very skinny. She has taken out the add. I'll update when it is back. She post with ‪(832) XXX 0073‬.

    Contacted her, she wanted to verify with face time. I was ok with it. Set up the time and it was a motel closer to crab tree. Not one of well known one. I got there, and I was asked park in the back, right in front of her room. It was a safe place.

    Walked up to room, skinny girl opened the door. I am fine with skinny, and there was no signs of any demons. So far so good.

    The next part is not so good. First of all she was cooking in the room. Wasn't the most sensual aroma for the occasion. And the room wasn't that clean either. She dropped her robe. I liked what I saw, but the environment was not very arousing. She started a covered BJ. She did a good job. Pretty good tounge work. That probably was the best part. She wasn't in to dfk, but didn't resist me going down. But the sniff test failed. It was off putting- so no go there. The rest was mechanical. Went on mish, she just lay down like a dead body till I finished.

    Another strange things was her headwrap- she doesn't seem to be taking it off ever.

    Overall 5 or 6 out 10. I wouldn't repeat. But if you are in to petite type, and looking for a quick job. She would work out for you.

  15. #29149

    Tia Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gang,

    Sr Member but not real active lately. Been seeing Bentlee and having a blast but she disappeared over the Holidays.

    Had a visit with Allie. She's legit and friendly. Not bad looking but certainly not a beauty. Visit seemed rushed. I was ready to leave with no real interest in a return visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...h/703646047888

    Looking for any intel on Tia in Sanford. Has anyone had opportunity to dream with Tia and willing to share your experience with the green eyed goddess?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...o/581831278362
    I'm curious about Tia as well. Haven't found any info. Messaged with her once, but no arrangement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape