Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 1139 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30966
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Desiree sets off my spidey senses. Says she's "new". Starts off by explaining a fire situation and about having to use a hotel and being a problem to clients. Post description just seems overly done. From what I know about skip ads, they aren't the most user friendly to build, but she has all kinds of stuff going on with fonts and symbols. She is using a text app and hides her "call me" number. Tells me she's been in it long enough to hide a real number or potentially has a handler that doesn't want cross reference to other related girls. Stating only one confirmation pic as a "new" girl is also interesting. Handlers typically have a set of confirmation pics handy instead of remaking them. There are no reviews on this girl that I can find on any site. If anyone has more intel, please share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/205230472611
    860-XXX-3055
    Donny, this is Vivian, the Ripoff artist. The pictures are different, but the post is the same. Don't be lured into this. Five minutes into the "massage" her handler busts in and declares that "time is up. " NO ONE SHOULD EVER RESPOND TO HER ADVERTISEMENTS. She used to work out of the shit hole Almar in Wethersfield. Now She is in Windsor Locks? Beware.

  2. #30965

    Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by HaverhillLite  [View Original Post]
    I'll also point out the picture with the red dress and the picture with the red bikini. Her face is identical in those two pictures. Not a similar pose or face. Identical. Look at the hair over her ear if you're unsure.
    This or similar ad is around regularly. Like a fire every week?

    More than likely a scam.

  3. #30964

    LSweet

    They just opened and I tried them out last week. I posted about my experience that may have gotten buried.

    Anyone who is interested, feel free to DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't seen any posts about Luxury Sweet Girls. Website says open December 19th, but not reviews. There's just your previous question and someone seeing they popped up on their X feed.

  4. #30963

    Blatant photoshopping

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Desiree sets off my spidey senses. Says she's "new". Starts off by explaining a fire situation and about having to use a hotel and being a problem to clients. Post description just seems overly done. From what I know about skip ads, they aren't the most user friendly to build, but she has all kinds of stuff going on with fonts and symbols. She is using a text app and hides her "call me" number. Tells me she's been in it long enough to hide a real number or potentially has a handler that doesn't want cross reference to other related girls. Stating only one confirmation pic as a "new" girl is also interesting. Handlers typically have a set of confirmation pics handy instead of remaking them. There are no reviews on this girl that I can find on any site. If anyone has more intel, please share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/205230472611
    860-XXX-3055
    I'll also point out the picture with the red dress and the picture with the red bikini. Her face is identical in those two pictures. Not a similar pose or face. Identical. Look at the hair over her ear if you're unsure.

  5. #30962

    Yuhee kg part of luxury sweet girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohndSmith42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried these out?
    I still haven't seen any posts about Luxury Sweet Girls. Website says open December 19th, but not reviews. There's just your previous question and someone seeing they popped up on their X feed.

  6. #30961

    Bmd

    Call me a skeptic, but I find it odd that BMD vanished and Donny piped out of nowhere around the same time. But, yes, he has good info and that's what matters most.

    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972  [View Original Post]
    He is the modern day "BMD" for those of you who have been on here long enough to remember BMD. Donnybravo does have some good info and it's good to have people on here who do their homework. Sadly, many guys get themselves in bad situations without researching. Donnybravo has been excellent providing positive/negative experiences for all of us mongers and does all of his homework. Simple google search can show a providers name, prior arrest history, active warrants, etc. if they arent reviewed here at all ever and you cant find info on them online at all should be automatic red flag.

  7. #30960

    Donny Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Amen brother.
    He is the modern day "BMD" for those of you who have been on here long enough to remember BMD. Donnybravo does have some good info and it's good to have people on here who do their homework. Sadly, many guys get themselves in bad situations without researching. Donnybravo has been excellent providing positive/negative experiences for all of us mongers and does all of his homework. Simple google search can show a providers name, prior arrest history, active warrants, etc. if they aren’t reviewed here at all ever and you can’t find info on them online at all should be automatic red flag.

  8. #30959

    Yuhee k girl eros

    Has anyone tried these out?

  9. #30958
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    He definitely helps out a lot with due diligence in this hobby wrought with misinformation / misrepresentation, lies, and all sorts of other possible peril. I for one thank him very much for being on the team.
    Amen brother.

  10. #30957

    Thanks for collecting these posts but

    Those are two different Mandys. The Mandy that's been reported a ripoff multiple times is Turnpike Almar Mandy / Kamille. To be fair, Mandy / Kamille has sometimes been legit although most report not being satisfied with the service / enthusiasm.

    The one being asked about is Kat / Katt / Mandy, who as far as I know doesn't have ripoff reports. Hope that helps. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Kat (Katt) aka Mandy aka Ashlee

    Real name is Ashlee. I can't find my review. My records show I saw her in April 2023 which was after my post above. I remember the post above bc my regular at the time was rooming next to her in Southington and provided intel. Those two posts above for ripoff were for underperformance / rushing back in early 2024.

  11. #30956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    This, is priceless. I've met this woman before. Nice enough, but this certainly isn't her. Nothing like kicking off a new year with a chuckle!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/267552846315

    --J.
    I saw her once and was disappointed. Crappy massage. Did not want to take her top off for the full service.

  12. #30955
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is almost copy / pasted from this girls https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3710481-400933.

    I need no further information.
    Bingo. Its a bait and switch from Desiree or Vivian. Which have been on my do not see list for over 3 years because of the numerous reports. Surprised she is still around and trying. Never seen her personally because of all the reports. It made me hesitant to see Mandy to when she was with them.

  13. #30954
    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    This, is priceless. I've met this woman before. Nice enough, but this certainly isn't her. Nothing like kicking off a new year with a chuckle!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/267552846315.
    LOL very true. She is also very camera shy for some reason. Her DATY challenge is interesting as she claims half off but needs a rose to finish no matter what LOL. Surprisingly tasted good and clean tho. Least when I saw her a year or two ago. She wouldn't be half bad if she did a proper photo shoot and dressed up. I also had a good laugh at the post.

  14. #30953

    All aboard the AI train!

    This, is priceless. I've met this woman before. Nice enough, but this certainly isn't her. Nothing like kicking off a new year with a chuckle!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/267552846315

    --J.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AI1.jpg‎   AI2.JPG‎   NTAwMTE4MmFjYjg1ODY1NTE1MTc1ZTg5OGU0NzNiN2MwOTkwZQ.jpg‎  

  15. #30952

    Kat aka Mandy aka Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    In Hartford Ripoff Reports. Can you please advise where you saw it? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Just beware. Seen mixed reviews. She has a lighter skinned black guy as a bf / handler. She's into the dirty demons.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/902475353927
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible. Has a pimp and is high all the time (like most of these girls).

    I'm sure she was good whenever those reviews were written, but sadly the shelf life on these skip girls is only a few weeks / months before they turn to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/478936871657

    I thought I had read a few OK review, but must have been a different Mandy.

    The good:

    * Replied quickly. Didn't keep me waiting too long.

    * Room wasn't too messy.

    * Was the girl in the pictures.

    The Bad:

    * Pictures looked better than in person (but still kinda cute).

    * Complains about everything.

    * Wasted a bunch of time when I got there (bathroom, phone, getting ready).

    * No personality.

    * A blow up doll would show more effort.

    * Rush, rush, rush. Counted all her wasted time as my time.

    * A few minutes into it, said someone else would be there in a minute and kicked me out.

    I left unhappy and definitely would not repeat.
    Kat (Katt) aka Mandy aka Ashlee

    Real name is Ashlee. I can't find my review. My records show I saw her in April 2023 which was after my post above. I remember the post above bc my regular at the time was rooming next to her in Southington and provided intel. Those two posts above for ripoff were for underperformance / rushing back in early 2024.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape