Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 5481
-
01-02-26 13:43 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 410Relax.
Jeepers! Some AMPs have a standard program and others seem sorta random.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
FWIW.
I visited three weeks ago and drew Apple. She came in all giggles and gropes. I really wanted the table shower so I asked. She had no problem with me asking. Insisted I wrap up with the towel for the walk over. I really don't care when I'm in an AMP because I prefer being naked and being seen by the other girls.
She delivered a good table shower. Lots of attention to my butt, bat and balls once I was scrubbed up. Started a hand job during the rinse that switched to a BBBJ and finger up my butt hole—- thank god I didn't pop!
In the room she delivered a good massage with lots of tease and her tongue fell in love with my butt hole! Damned if that didn't feel the greatest! And she still had her clothes on too! But I did notice she had her hand under her dress.
Yes it was a fun time! Pretty good fuck! Smallest nipples I've ever seen on a woman however! She actually moaned when I pinched one as I was flicking the other with my tongue. Would have been even better if she'd shave her twat but it was clean and tight. Only got two fingers inside her as I ate her out and that was fine!
-
01-02-26 10:16 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 103Your best bet to get the girl you want is to call ahead and make an appt. Usually an hours time is plenty notice. I do it every time I'm heading there and have never had a problem with who to see. Shower is just a table shower, quality of shower experience depends on the girl. And as far as 2 pop opportunities I know ewa does it. One of my last times seeing her I got a shower, BBBJCIM, massage and then with about 10 minutes she started with HJ and said asked if I wanted FS. Idk if she does it every time with a hr session but I think that's all of them. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 23:36 #4954Regular Member

Posts: 15Relax Input
Been to Relax 2 x in my dreams.
1st time I was greeted by Lucky. Asked for Kiki based on reviews, busy. Thought she was decent looking. Great skinny body.
Went to her room, no shower offered, minute massage, did the walk on back. She then asked what I wanted, she said it was that time of month, which seems to have happened to a few. She took top off, very nice to play with, very light kiss no tongue. She then gave BBBJCIM which was very good. Took shower that she offered to clean. Upon leaving Kiki introduced herself. Very impressed by the spinner.
Next time there, asked for Kiki. Met by Ewa. I insisted on Kiki, Kiki came out looking incredible in lingerie said next time, or something. Went into Ewa room. She did not offer shoes I don't think. Did ok massage, then we agreed on FS. She said 2, said fine. She did not offer shower, as seems is norm. DFK, BBBJ, DATY. After about 10 minute, cover on, didn't last long. She left, I'm 1/2 naked, Kiki comes in. She comes up to me, offers to take money for Ewa. She goes too much gives me. 4 back. That's when I knew who ruled the hen house. She literally grabs my clothes, drags me to her room. I'm a 2 shot guy and I'm game.
We get to her room, DFK, she's got translator app. Things got fuzzy, confusing. She offered FS, I'm like I only got 100. (As others advised, left rest in car) She checked me out for more money, wallet. Takes 100, days nothing. Basically rips my clothes off, kissing, grabs me. She points to sit in chair, gave incredible 10+ minute BBBJNQCIM. Did not spit. Frankly, wasn't an option LOL. Put clothes on, left.
So questions, with my little experience:
1) Does anyone actually get who the ask for and not meeted by? If so, what's the trick?
2) What is deal with shower before? Who joins in? Is it just table?
3) Anyone get FS from Lucky? DFK?
3) I've read Kiki can be 2 popper. I am.
Usually better with a reload. Are any girls up to it? Anyone offer up front?
4) Also read Kiki can be no massage. Is that with regulars? Get you 2 pops?
5) Any intel on Rachael, any others appreciated.
Looking to visit next week.
Feel free to pm.
-
01-01-26 20:26 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 121Do spa? GE
Drove by today, just about a block west of relax 382 roosevelt she said just opened. Rates 1 hr 80 listed 4 hands 130 1 hr. Said 4 girls working but didn't get eyes on them. Any Intel on this place? Anyone been there? Couldn't visit today, may give them a try but mint be difficult knowing what's just a block away.
-
12-30-25 21:10 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 110Relax
The one I went to was across from McDonald's. When I went the door had a 2 x4 or something proping it open. My experience wasn't bad but the place is definitely less militant compared to the k spas I have been to.
In some ways I prefer the "relaxed" attitude.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 21:44 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 137Agree. Wrong Relax
Totally agree with Bassman. Relax in GE is as safe as can be behind closed doors / locked doors. I've seen everyone there, and all provide fantastic service with BBBJ, some with CIM. There is a Relax in Lombard. Or so I've heard. But never been there.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 13:36 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 345Wrong relax?
Your description doesn't sound like the RELAX I've been to in GE, on Roosevelt. I've never showered myself there. “No locked doors??” Always have felt pretty safe behind a closed locked door with the ladies there. And Ewa has ALWAYS been good for a fantastic BBBJ- have never had covered from her or the others there.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
Just sayin.
-
12-27-25 07:40 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 110Definitely not pregnant. Her belly skin is to loose for that. It's big relative to most AMPs being super skinny. Her legs and ass are still skinny.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 19:22 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 107It wasn't me.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 12:30 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 221Big Belly
You say she has a big belly. Could she be pregnant?
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 07:39 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 65Its the same.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 15:06 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 534Good luck getting a reply. I reached out a couple times. Also, I'm pretty certain this is the same Oak Brook, waxing lady Sally. Same address, just an alternate number.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 20:50 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 121New in osk brook??
Any one got any intel on this one? Might swing by fri.
https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...cago/198935664
Stay safe.
-
12-24-25 06:06 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 110Relax
I visited relax for the first time late last week. Lately I have been mongering in Mount prospect sunny so it was an interesting experience. I walked in through the back door which was proped open. I'm guessing ewa greated me, she pronounced it eweeee. She is cute, no makeup, skinny legs but she has a belly. She is not fat but it's probably the biggest belly I have seen at an AMP. I'm getting a little tired of kspas so her natural looks were appreciated. I was also pleasantly surprised when she left the lights on full blast. I didn't have a lot of time so I layed on my back and we got to the deed immediately.
She did a good CBJ then she jumped on top for cg. She got tired quickly so we went to prone. In mish she really shines. Her natural tits are so nice for a change and she give you resistance with her legs in mish. After the deed I asked to wash up in the shower. She happily showed me it. Walking there was interesting because the front windows are not covered, it looks like front the street people can see in. There is like 10 bottles of different products but I don't think a single one was soap, so I rinsed my junk off.
I chuckled to my self that it felt like the wild west- no locked doors, direct street view, no floor towel after shower, and lights on. None of this was a deal breaker for me but just a contrast to other spas I have been to.
-
12-23-25 12:41 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 234One spa
Place on Midwest opened about a year ago, looking for something different than my usual trip to Lanes so gave it a shot. Nice place inside very cozy. Everything available can't remember the name of who I drew or who else was there but decent looking MILF nice natural bod. Decent time, weird thing is once you leave cars at light stopped directly in sight. Went at night but still awkward.












Reply With Quote




